I wish I had someone to talk to...

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I wish I had someone to talk to...

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:05 pm
A pedophile is defined as someone sexually attracted to children with children being defined as people who have not gone trough puberty. As far as I know, Tsar expressed an attraction to fully developed fecund young women. I believe the clinical term for that is "being normal"....
This is correct. A pedophile is a person (gender irrelevant, male or female) who is clearly past his/her puberty but is sexually excited towards children (gender irrelevant, boy or girl) who are prepubescent.

Such a sexual orientation is a disorder, this is 'not normal'.

----------

It is wrong to call a man who likes the idea to have sex with very young females who are already clearly past their puberty to be a 'paedophile'.

Not all 'underage women' are pre-pubescent. To call a man who is into sex with postpubescent but still underage women to be a pedophile is nothing but an exaggeration by a few prudish people in USA who don't know to choose the correct word.

Interesting, female teachers who have sex with their underage high school students in the States are rarely (never?) called 'pedophiles' in the US media.

---------------------

There are different - but not so well-known - words for such sexual desire with underage persons, who are past puberty to legal adulthood.

hebephilia (about 12 to 15)

and

ephebophilia (about 16 to 19)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 8:46 am
Cornfed wrote:
A pedophile is defined as someone sexually attracted to children with children being defined as people who have not gone trough puberty. As far as I know, Tsar expressed an attraction to fully developed fecund young women. I believe the clinical term for that is "being normal"....
This is correct. A pedophile is a person (gender irrelevant, male or female) who is clearly past his/her puberty but is sexually excited towards children (gender irrelevant, boy or girl) who are prepubescent.

Such a sexual orientation is a disorder, this is 'not normal'.
The problem in my country, the USA, and various other countries, is the law in some jurisdiction, and nowadays to some extent, the courts, have enshrined 'sexual orientation' as a protected category over which people are not allowed to discriminate. Of course, it is selected. If a man says he is gay in a job interview and makes the interviewer uncomfortable, the interviewer is not supposed to reject him for bringing up his aberrant sexual preferences or inclination in regard to attraction. But if a man tells his red-headed interviewer he has a thing for redheads, she can throw away his CV for acting like a creep. Clearly, this is a double-standard. The legal framework has been laid down to give pedophiles special rights. If things continue, pedophiles would not be denied the opportunity to work in kindergarten for their preferences. Taking action is another thing.

Hopefully, in the US, a conservative will get on the court before June 20th next year and the new court will overturn a lot of this junk-- reinterpreting EEOC regulations on discrimination over sex to apply to these bogus 'sexual orientation' categories.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 5:09 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:48 am
A pedo is a pedo. Normal people don't bother with your nonsense vocabulary games
Proper classification is a vocabulary game. The hip bone is connected to the... well whatever bone because worrying about the exact bone would be a "vocabulary game". Wouldn't want to be your patient.
Somehow surprised to read this comment.

A medical doctor, even one in USA and prudish, should know and use the correct vocabulary and understand the difference between

pedophilia
hebephilia
ephebophilia

A medical doctor should also be able to distinguish 'medical issues' from 'legal issues'.
He should not act in a biased way (a pedo is a pedo) either. What comment is that?

I cannot help to say, at least for me, there is a HUGE difference, if a straight man has the desire to have sex with 'still underage' 16 year old women (please note: women ONLY) or if he is into sex with 6 year old boys and girls....
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:48 am
Spencer wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 7:44 pm
Being a pedophile tends to make people not like you. Maybe if you weren't chasing women so young it's criminal you'd have some friends
I think we've been through this before. A pedophile is defined as someone sexually attracted to children with children being defined as people who have not gone trough puberty. As far as I know, Tsar expressed an attraction to fully developed fecund young women. I believe the clinical term for that is "being normal". If you aren't attracted to such women, consider yourself a depraved sexual pervert. If you are advocating people marry used up older skanks with miles of dick run through them who are incapable of intimacy, I deplore your cruel attempt to ruin people's lives.
Yea why doctor not understand basics wording defining......strange this man seem so have big prejuce against aborder
A pedo is a pedo. Normal people don't bother with your nonsense vocabulary games to try and justify your behavior. If wanting to have sex with underdeveloped kids is something you approve of then you are quite simply disgusting
Heed wisewords of oledog poster yohanman for what you make is wordtwister distortions for anti truthing for demonfy the man who like 16 year lady to worst level as kidy fidler same worst of worst libral trashman who destruction westworld by perpetation rot from deep inside

if i beat up you maybe but not hurt you badly maybe you say i atempt the murder and not then make chastisment not play nonsense vocabulary games and atempt murder is atempt murder

moresoover you elevation prison justice soas we should aplication to broad society and ok sure go get the med or max sec playbook and rewrit societal laws for fit anti socials to handing over al power to badman so you get robed and bitch slap by thugman who want take all you study to work for and make you brokman

and we talking bout tsar forme i never posting bout try for the under ager girly and if i ever can dating only with maturity lady maybe round 30 false flag acuser

read and keep read yohan down under from yohan

Somehow surprised to read this comment.

A medical doctor, even one in USA and prudish, should know and use the correct vocabulary and understand the difference between

pedophilia
hebephilia
ephebophilia

A medical doctor should also be able to distinguish 'medical issues' from 'legal issues'.
He should not act in a biased way (a pedo is a pedo) either. What comment is that?

I cannot help to say, at least for me, there is a HUGE difference, if a straight man has the desire to have sex with 'still underage' 16 year old women (please note: women ONLY) or if he is into sex with 6 year old boys and girls....

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar,

If you need someone to talk to, send me your W/A through a PM on the forum. Maybe we could chat or something through Whatsapp or you could call my Google Talk line or something like that.

Generally, I think it is a bad idea to give up American citizenship. If you end up in some foreign jail, it's good to have the US embassy get you out. I talked with a missionary who got imprisoned in Vietnam back probably in the 1990's for doing ministry over there, he and a bunch of Indonesians who went with him. The Indonesian embassy didn't do anything, but because of the US embassy, they all got out.

Remember that guy in Thailand who was in a Thai prison over some kind of sex charges? He confessed to the murder of some little Ramsey girl. The US government got him out. Not every country would do that. You can also travel to some countries without a visa if you have a US passport. You'd have to have another country's citizenship to give it up, and even if you got it, you might not physically have to give it up, though legally maybe you are supposed to. Renewal aps may ask if you gave an oath of loyalty to a foreign official.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 8:08 am
yick wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 5:39 am
I actually agree with House MD.

There is an actual biological definition of paedophilia and a social one, any girl past 14 is post-puberty and she can give birth and thus having sex with such a person isn't an act of paedophilia but the social definition trumps the actual biological definition in most societies - especially when it comes to foreign mongers actually partaking in sex tourism. His plan of going to Russia and defiling schoolgirls was a very dangerous plan that would have probably cost him his life.

We can't put too fine a point on this, there is a reason Russia isn't awash with foreign paedophiles like say - Cambodia is. Because they tend to get murdered over there - there is no way Tsar is going abroad anyway, he has yet to do this in the seven plus years but if he had gone anytime in those seven years, the chances of the recently departed-from-this-life Tesak and his chums pouring urine over him and then showing the video to the world would have been pretty good.
I actually know a few things that you guys don't seem to be aware of; Tsar did, in fact, go abroad, I believe that was last year. He stayed in Italy for several weeks. Toured around. I think he applied for citizenship, too, as apparently he is part-Italian? Anyway he's been abroad. Not very long, and not very successfully. But he's working on it, somehow. In his own way. I don't see him going to Russia anytime soon, more like Southern Europe for now. The local populace is more... agreeable, and a lot less scary and intimidating than the population of Russia.

Will he do well, time will tell I suppose. I cannot speculate too much. I got the guy on FB, we talk sometimes. I'm fond of him, he's a friend. Sure we have our disagreements and I still think in some ways, he is stubborn and set in his ways. But he can learn. Evolve. My main concern is his age, I believe he's already thirty. Some men are latebloomers, I guess. But I'd hate for him to be a never-bloomer. He's pretty suicidal as it is.

What he will have to work on, most of all, is his social skills. If he can upgrade them significantly, he could potentially get what he's after. He would also have to stop talking like a 1960s Bond villain, that would help. But he's surprisingly handsome, facially, which helps. He looks younger than his age, and he's slight and gracefully built so he would look more like the peer of these girls... all he now has to do, is get the proper lingo. He doesn't sound "right".

Anyway, he's not the worst guy on HA. There's others who are miserable whiners and who have never, ever been abroad. Tsar has been, briefly, and will probably be in Europe permanently by November. His bridges appear to have been burned behind him. It won't be easy. But at this point, it's sink or swim.
What is some of the proper lingo I should learn how to use? I would think each culture or country has its own lingo or is American lingo universal? I never had a friend in real life ever except people online which I mentioned many times in the past when I was an active poster.

I was going to go to Russia a few months after I settled permanently in Europe but Russia closed its borders so I will be going to either Belarus or Ukraine in 2021.

I'm not at all suicidal. My hope is very high because I can finally leave the United States and I'm been building up to this moment.

It's just the timing and situation of me leaving America when from 10 weeks down to 3 because of the crisis I am now in but I guess even in the worst of times there are still some positives. I am looking forward to leaving everything behind because I'm done with the United States for a very long time. I'll be letting everything expire when I'm in Europe. My drivers license, US passport, and I'll maintain no residence in the USA.
Last edited by Tsar on October 8th, 2020, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Southern Europe is accurate but I might go to Finland if I ever needed a Nordic nation. I know the Nordic nations have feminism and some other drawbacks but if I ever need welfare in Europe then I'll go to Finland

I am technically homeless right now in the United States. I won't be able to sell everything I would have been able to so I will be leaving with a lot less money that I had hoped I would. I'm not on the street or sleeping in my car but I have no real residence anymore.

One more thing is that when I leave America I CANNOT return because there would be nothing left. I wouldn't have anything to return to so I'll be abroad and building my NEW LIFE.

I have also gotten pissed off after this huge CRISIS at how obnoxious many Americans are in public and they have no courtesy for others.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 10:44 am
Generally, I think it is a bad idea to give up American citizenship.
You can also travel to some countries without a visa if you have a US passport...
I think so too, there is not really a good reason for ordinary citizens to give up US-citizenship - except if you are really rich, living overseas anyway and are followed by the tax man. Such people, a minority out of 330 million US-citizens find always a way to buy citizenship from other countries.

But otherwise?

There is a difference between American foreign politics and the average US-citizen living abroad. There are approx. more than 90 countries which are open to US-citizens, for sure there are citizenships which are by far worse than US-nationality.

In general it is easy to travel abroad holding an US-passport.

The question therefore is not to give up US-citizenship, but more about how to REPLACE US-citizenship with which other country. Openly said, there are not so many which are doing so much better than USA. Maybe Canada or some European countries like Switzerland or Australia/New Zealand...
but many countries worldwide are nothing but a mess....

My own nationality is not bad either, Austria (EU), Japan is still the best place in Asia if you ask me - but I never considered to replace my Austrian nationality with the Japanese one, despite holding permanent resident status since more than 40 years....

I know some US-citizens in Japan living here since many years, usually with Japanese family, but I do not know even one, who gave up US-citizenship.

------

The advice I can give to some US-citizens who are traveling outside of the States is to behave properly without attracting attention and to insist on their 'rights'. Some (I say again SOME and not ALL) US citizens have the persistent idea to teach locals after their arrival, that not only all and everything is so much better in the States but also to tell them how bad and backwarded their country is - and this is not a good way to be welcomed abroad.
Last edited by Yohan on October 8th, 2020, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 4:00 am
As I recall, he was fixated on 12 year olds
You are thinking of DanCilley.

I think Emily Ratajowski might have had large breasts and hips when she was 13 so any normal guy would see that as biologically developed. The only reason why social norms exist and laws exist are to protect the interests of specific groups and decrease the power and opportunity of others. Happens with everything in America and one reason why America is a terrible of nation filled with many terrible people. Anyone who is normal and ordinary wants to GTFO as fast as they can.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 7:27 pm

I think Emily Ratajowski might have had large breasts and hips when she was 13 so any normal guy would see that as biologically developed.
I'm not against you. I just think that sometimes a man must keep his preferences to himself. Some people will never understand and don't care to understand.

I don't even discuss my preferences about women. I can only imagine what people would say. Of course I don't really care, but who needs to deal with that anyway.

There are many things that a man will need to keep quiet about and let it remain private for those who only absolutely need to know.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Neo wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 8:26 pm
Tsar wrote:

I think Emily Ratajowski might have had large breasts and hips when she was 13 so any normal guy would see that as biologically developed.
I'm not against you. I just think that sometimes a man must keep his preferences to himself. Some people will never understand and don't care to understand.

I don't even discuss my preferences about women. I can only imagine what people would say. Of course I don't really care, but who needs to deal with that anyway.

There are many things that a man will need to keep quiet about and let it remain private for those who only absolutely need to know.
I know. I just want to stop talking about girls and preferences about girls on this forum. I just don't know why some other members won't let the past be the past when it comes to that.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 8:57 pm
Neo wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 8:26 pm
Tsar wrote:

I know. I just want to stop talking about girls and preferences about girls on this forum. I just don't know why some other members won't let the past be the past when it comes to that.
Just ignore it and skip over such comments.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 8:08 am
I actually know a few things that you guys don't seem to be aware of; Tsar did, in fact, go abroad, I believe that was last year. He stayed in Italy for several weeks. Toured around. I think he applied for citizenship, too, as apparently he is part-Italian? Anyway he's been abroad. Not very long, and not very successfully. But he's working on it, somehow. In his own way. I don't see him going to Russia anytime soon, more like Southern Europe for now. The local populace is more... agreeable, and a lot less scary and intimidating than the population of Russia.

Will he do well, time will tell I suppose. I cannot speculate too much. I got the guy on FB, we talk sometimes. I'm fond of him, he's a friend. Sure we have our disagreements and I still think in some ways, he is stubborn and set in his ways. But he can learn. Evolve. My main concern is his age, I believe he's already thirty. Some men are latebloomers, I guess. But I'd hate for him to be a never-bloomer. He's pretty suicidal as it is.

What he will have to work on, most of all, is his social skills. If he can upgrade them significantly, he could potentially get what he's after. He would also have to stop talking like a 1960s Bond villain, that would help. But he's surprisingly handsome, facially, which helps. He looks younger than his age, and he's slight and gracefully built so he would look more like the peer of these girls... all he now has to do, is get the proper lingo. He doesn't sound "right".

Anyway, he's not the worst guy on HA. There's others who are miserable whiners and who have never, ever been abroad. Tsar has been, briefly, and will probably be in Europe permanently by November. His bridges appear to have been burned behind him. It won't be easy. But at this point, it's sink or swim.
I know nothing about the guy except what he spews out on here, you seem to have more in-depth knowledge of him, that is pretty worrying about him being suicidal - moving abroad may not help, if one of his plan 'b's is to go to Finland and claim dole then I suggest he hones his education or skillset until he is self-sufficient and can earn a living wherever he decides to go.

The one thing he seems to have going for him is that he can claim Italian citizenship, he should get that passport before he thinks of moving anywhere, what a lot of guys do is plan (or dream) of moving somewhere without thinking about can they get citizenship from that country, how to earn a living, learning the language and culture, what can they do to earn a living, what is their skillset and education like, can they get permanent long term residence if not citizenship - there are a lot of things to it.

A lot of them just think of the women, I mean, women are what you get when you have all your shit in order, if you are on suicide watch then you need to get yourself sorted out first, even if it takes years. The last thing Tsar needs is a move to Russia or Belarus - what can he do there except get an ass kicking? Like you said, Marcos - Italy, where he is able to get citizenship and has legal rights and no-one can kick him out is a great start - until then, he has a lot to sort out.

You're right, most people on here can be divided into folk who have plans or have dreams - the ones with plans have a clue and the ones without a clue have dreams - that he went to Italy last year is a good start, he will now know that there is a world outside and he can re-invent himself and become a useful member of society, a fresh start as it were but it will take a long time to get that complete makeover, it took me decades and I wasn't a kid when I set out to be 'happier abroad' but it is never too late. He needs to deal with his demons first and that's a long road but entirely do-able.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 4:07 am
I know nothing about the guy except what he spews out on here, you seem to have more in-depth knowledge of him, that is pretty worrying about him being suicidal - moving abroad may not help, if one of his plan 'b's is to go to Finland and claim dole then I suggest he hones his education or skillset until he is self-sufficient and can earn a living wherever he decides to go.

The one thing he seems to have going for him is that he can claim Italian citizenship, he should get that passport before he thinks of moving anywhere, what a lot of guys do is plan (or dream) of moving somewhere without thinking about can they get citizenship from that country, how to earn a living, learning the language and culture, what can they do to earn a living, what is their skillset and education like, can they get permanent long term residence if not citizenship - there are a lot of things to it.

A lot of them just think of the women, I mean, women are what you get when you have all your shit in order, if you are on suicide watch then you need to get yourself sorted out first, even if it takes years. The last thing Tsar needs is a move to Russia or Belarus - what can he do there except get an ass kicking? Like you said, Marcos - Italy, where he is able to get citizenship and has legal rights and no-one can kick him out is a great start - until then, he has a lot to sort out.

You're right, most people on here can be divided into folk who have plans or have dreams - the ones with plans have a clue and the ones without a clue have dreams - that he went to Italy last year is a good start, he will now know that there is a world outside and he can re-invent himself and become a useful member of society, a fresh start as it were but it will take a long time to get that complete makeover, it took me decades and I wasn't a kid when I set out to be 'happier abroad' but it is never too late. He needs to deal with his demons first and that's a long road but entirely do-able.
It's not going to be easy for him, I feel that. But he does have this "all or nothing" approach to life I cannot help but admire on some level. I certainly would not label the guy a pedophile, though. He's said some questionable things in the past, but I wanted to rectify that bit... he's a man with issues, but not by any definition a pedophile.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 7:08 pm
What is some of the proper lingo I should learn how to use? I would think each culture or country has its own lingo or is American lingo universal? I never had a friend in real life ever except people online which I mentioned many times in the past when I was an active poster.

I was going to go to Russia a few months after I settled permanently in Europe but Russia closed its borders so I will be going to either Belarus or Ukraine in 2021.

I'm not at all suicidal. My hope is very high because I can finally leave the United States and I'm been building up to this moment.

It's just the timing and situation of me leaving America when from 10 weeks down to 3 because of the crisis I am now in but I guess even in the worst of times there are still some positives. I am looking forward to leaving everything behind because I'm done with the United States for a very long time. I'll be letting everything expire when I'm in Europe. My drivers license, US passport, and I'll maintain no residence in the USA.
You will need to get out there, a lot. You will need to socialize, a lot. You will need to befriend people, and focus first and foremost on not befriending local girls, but men. Guys your age. Or younger. Or older. A guy with no friends, no social life, going after young girls? Creepy. A guy with a rich social life, friends, someone established in the community, doing the same? Eccentric. Be fit. Be healthy. Be sociable. Be the type of guy other guys think of fondly, and it will greatly help you in every way possible.

To go from "having no real-life friends" to romancing girls, is pretty much zero to 100 and you will find it hard, if not impossible. So first you need to forget about girls for a moment. For as long as a year, friend, I advise you to drop the quest for love and instead embark on a quest for friendship. Establish yourself in Europe. And, as @Yick said, stay in Italy for a while. A while, as in, at least a year or so. Make a life for yourself. Get some work. Make friends. It's easier said then done... this will not be an easy process. But you have to, man. You have to. It's that sink or swim moment.

I love sex and beautiful women as much as the next guy, Tsar, but Rome wasn't built in a day. In order for you to get the physical affection, validation and hopefully love you desire and so desperately lack right now... you need to change, who you are. Can I tell you how to talk, how to act, what lingo the 'cool crowd' uses? I dunno... I'm out of things. Out of the loop. I haven't actively pursued girls in quite a while, having married and started a family about six years ago. You would have to stop getting information from people online, from social media, movies, popular culture... hell, this place, is not a good place for advise either. And what you will need, is real life, on the ground experience.

There are certain things people talk about, yes. There's a certain attitude people have. There are cool topics, not so cool topics. Topics to be welcomed universally, and topics to be avoided rather desperately. I'm not insinuating you lack any social grace, Tsar, because if I recall correctly, you were once employed by some bank or firm? And you have also been a part of a family, had siblings, cousins, right? So you know the bare basics. You can function. But you have trouble actually connecting to people. Which you will need to do, now. And soon.

When you are in Italy, get yourself a little humble apartment. Live simply, frugally. Try and make friends. Maintain those friendships. Build up your social skills, your self-esteem. Everything. You are like a Build-A-Bear at this point... Build-A-Man. You're not one. You're a new, fresh page. A clean slate. Go, write on it who you wish to be. And make it so! And after that, only after, you go get those girls. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144