I wish I had someone to talk to...

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I wish I had someone to talk to...

Post by Tsar »

I know that over the years most of the forum grew to hate me. I was ultra-traditional, always talked about a specific type of girl, and wasn't politically-correct. I have just ran into a major life crisis which has two outcomes.

Outcome A: I leave the United States like I hoped to achieve which would have been part of my grand plan. But make no mistake, my grand plan will still happen. Just some variables will change.

Outcome B: I don't leave the United States until 2021 because of a legal battle.

Now that I mentioned legal battle...you might be wondering what sort of legal battle?

One where I must file a lawsuit against someone from my real life. It will be a two step legal battle.

It would have been nice to be able to talk to someone trusted and who will keep the trust but sadly I made too many enemies. Maybe I still have some friends who have long since become lurkers. I don't know. But it would be nice.

If I decide to go with Option A OR Option B Part 1 Fails, then I will RENOUNCE MY AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP!!! Both an a f**k America and Middle Finger to my American Relatives, and I might not only BURN bridges with a few American relatives on the way out I will COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE the bridges so they can NEVER be rebuilt.

What has happened is something unforgivable that I am willing to end my US Citizenship over it!!!

I just wish I had someone to talk to...

...and I don't mean on HappierAbroad PM, I mean on a WhatsApp voice call. I really need to talk with someone who is a friend, or at least could be trusted to keep things confidential...

I know most of the forum hates me and someone attempted to dox me in the past. I still hope there are some good people to talk to...

I will be meeting with lawyers later this week for a free consultations to see how much they would want for them to represent me and I will need a total price for each of the two phases, and what I want out of each of them.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: I wish I had someone to talk to...

Post by Spencer »

Tsar wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 10:34 pm
I know that over the years most of the forum grew to hate me. I was ultra-traditional, always talked about a specific type of girl, and wasn't politically-correct. I have just ran into a major life crisis which has two outcomes.

Outcome A: I leave the United States like I hoped to achieve which would have been part of my grand plan. But make no mistake, my grand plan will still happen. Just some variables will change.

Outcome B: I don't leave the United States until 2021 because of a legal battle.

Now that I mentioned legal battle...you might be wondering what sort of legal battle?

One where I must file a lawsuit against someone from my real life. It will be a two step legal battle.

It would have been nice to be able to talk to someone trusted and who will keep the trust but sadly I made too many enemies. Maybe I still have some friends who have long since become lurkers. I don't know. But it would be nice.

If I decide to go with Option A OR Option B Part 1 Fails, then I will RENOUNCE MY AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP!!! Both an a f**k America and Middle Finger to my American Relatives, and I might not only BURN bridges with a few American relatives on the way out I will COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE the bridges so they can NEVER be rebuilt.

What has happened is something unforgivable that I am willing to end my US Citizenship over it!!!

I just wish I had someone to talk to...

...and I don't mean on HappierAbroad PM, I mean on a WhatsApp voice call. I really need to talk with someone who is a friend, or at least could be trusted to keep things confidential...

I know most of the forum hates me and someone attempted to dox me in the past. I still hope there are some good people to talk to...

I will be meeting with lawyers later this week for a free consultations to see how much they would want for them to represent me and I will need a total price for each of the two phases, and what I want out of each of them.
Are have citizenship other country forif you giving up the usa but not have other pasport not other cuntry aceptance you citzen then you like worst than the third world povertyman suspensions like we seeing with the tom hanks terminal movie
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I'd be careful about burning bridges, especially with relatives. Probably just take some time and let things cool down.

Same with American citizenship, unless you have another first rate passport already in hand.

Lawyers typically cost lots of money, upwards of $250 per hour, and any suit might cost some big money.

I don't discuss much with people online. There's always someone lurking to try to use words against another poster. So I try to reveal only small details or benign details. Even then, just by revealing anything, someone can still come and harass me, but I ignore such people.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Being a pedophile tends to make people not like you. Maybe if you weren't chasing women so young it's criminal you'd have some friends
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 7:44 pm
Being a pedophile tends to make people not like you. Maybe if you weren't chasing women so young it's criminal you'd have some friends
I think we've been through this before. A pedophile is defined as someone sexually attracted to children with children being defined as people who have not gone trough puberty. As far as I know, Tsar expressed an attraction to fully developed fecund young women. I believe the clinical term for that is "being normal". If you aren't attracted to such women, consider yourself a depraved sexual pervert. If you are advocating people marry used up older skanks with miles of dick run through them who are incapable of intimacy, I deplore your cruel attempt to ruin people's lives.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:05 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I think we've been through this before. A pedophile is defined as someone sexually attracted to children with children being defined as people who have not gone trough puberty. As far as I know, Tsar expressed an attraction to fully developed fecund young women. I believe the clinical term for that is "being normal". If you aren't attracted to such women, consider yourself a depraved sexual pervert. If you are advocating people marry used up older skanks with miles of dick run through them who are incapable of intimacy, I deplore your cruel attempt to ruin people's lives.
Yea why doctor not understand basics wording defining......strange this man seem so have big prejuce against aborder
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Yeah I'm sure the other dudes on the cell block will love hearing his arguments about how he's not actually a pedophile. Or, more realistically they'll give him the justice he deserves
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Spencer wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Yea why doctor not understand basics wording defining......strange this man seem so have big prejuce against aborder
A pedo is a pedo. Normal people don't bother with your nonsense vocabulary games to try and justify your behavior. If wanting to have sex with underdeveloped kids is something you approve of then you are quite simply disgusting
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:44 am
Yeah I'm sure the other dudes on the cell block will love hearing his arguments about how he's not actually a pedophile. Or, more realistically they'll give him the justice he deserves
Tsar just wants to get married to a beautiful sixteen year old. He wants to do this in a country where for him to marry and have sex with such a girl would be legal. Nothing he would subsequently do would be against the local laws. I myself have had sex with a sixteen year old too, when I was already a legal adult. Am I a pedo, too? My great-grandmother gave birth to my grandma when she was sixteen... was my great-grandfather a pedo?

You can dislike Tsar all you like, you can poke fun at his jailbait obsession. But he's not a guy actively hiding in the bushes spying on little girls... he wants tits and ass. Just, comparitively 'fresh' T & A.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:57 am
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar just wants to get married to a beautiful sixteen year old. He wants to do this in a country where for him to marry and have sex with such a girl would be legal. Nothing he would subsequently do would be against the local laws. I myself have had sex with a sixteen year old too, when I was already a legal adult. Am I a pedo, too? My great-grandmother gave birth to my grandma when she was sixteen... was my great-grandfather a pedo?

You can dislike Tsar all you like, you can poke fun at his jailbait obsession. But he's not a guy actively hiding in the bushes spying on little girls... he wants tits and ass. Just, comparitively 'fresh' T & A.
As I recall, he was fixated on 12 year olds
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 4:00 am
As I recall, he was fixated on 12 year olds
I don't recall. From what he's told me, Tsar is all about virginal girls in their late teens, not twelve year olds who haven't yet developed. He likes them womanly, physically. So while his preferences may make the majority of Westerners uncomfortable, I believe it would be unfair to label the guy a pedophile over it. A very overused word as it is, and a pretty dangerous accusation to make in the real world.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
So this appears to be a form of the appeal to authority fallacy whereby rather than just having to accept the words of people without argument because they are Phds or whatever we apparently now have to accept the words of people without argument because they are criminal scum. Well then, perhaps we can get the Aryan Brotherhood to resolve the whole Dark Matter issue for us then.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:48 am
A pedo is a pedo. Normal people don't bother with your nonsense vocabulary games
Proper classification is a vocabulary game. The hip bone is connected to the... well whatever bone because worrying about the exact bone would be a "vocabulary game". Wouldn't want to be your patient.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I actually agree with House MD.

There is an actual biological definition of paedophilia and a social one, any girl past 14 is post-puberty and she can give birth and thus having sex with such a person isn't an act of paedophilia but the social definition trumps the actual biological definition in most societies - especially when it comes to foreign mongers actually partaking in sex tourism. His plan of going to Russia and defiling schoolgirls was a very dangerous plan that would have probably cost him his life.

We can't put too fine a point on this, there is a reason Russia isn't awash with foreign paedophiles like say - Cambodia is. Because they tend to get murdered over there - there is no way Tsar is going abroad anyway, he has yet to do this in the seven plus years but if he had gone anytime in those seven years, the chances of the recently departed-from-this-life Tesak and his chums pouring urine over him and then showing the video to the world would have been pretty good.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 5:39 am
I actually agree with House MD.

There is an actual biological definition of paedophilia and a social one, any girl past 14 is post-puberty and she can give birth and thus having sex with such a person isn't an act of paedophilia but the social definition trumps the actual biological definition in most societies - especially when it comes to foreign mongers actually partaking in sex tourism. His plan of going to Russia and defiling schoolgirls was a very dangerous plan that would have probably cost him his life.

We can't put too fine a point on this, there is a reason Russia isn't awash with foreign paedophiles like say - Cambodia is. Because they tend to get murdered over there - there is no way Tsar is going abroad anyway, he has yet to do this in the seven plus years but if he had gone anytime in those seven years, the chances of the recently departed-from-this-life Tesak and his chums pouring urine over him and then showing the video to the world would have been pretty good.
I actually know a few things that you guys don't seem to be aware of; Tsar did, in fact, go abroad, I believe that was last year. He stayed in Italy for several weeks. Toured around. I think he applied for citizenship, too, as apparently he is part-Italian? Anyway he's been abroad. Not very long, and not very successfully. But he's working on it, somehow. In his own way. I don't see him going to Russia anytime soon, more like Southern Europe for now. The local populace is more... agreeable, and a lot less scary and intimidating than the population of Russia.

Will he do well, time will tell I suppose. I cannot speculate too much. I got the guy on FB, we talk sometimes. I'm fond of him, he's a friend. Sure we have our disagreements and I still think in some ways, he is stubborn and set in his ways. But he can learn. Evolve. My main concern is his age, I believe he's already thirty. Some men are latebloomers, I guess. But I'd hate for him to be a never-bloomer. He's pretty suicidal as it is.

What he will have to work on, most of all, is his social skills. If he can upgrade them significantly, he could potentially get what he's after. He would also have to stop talking like a 1960s Bond villain, that would help. But he's surprisingly handsome, facially, which helps. He looks younger than his age, and he's slight and gracefully built so he would look more like the peer of these girls... all he now has to do, is get the proper lingo. He doesn't sound "right".

Anyway, he's not the worst guy on HA. There's others who are miserable whiners and who have never, ever been abroad. Tsar has been, briefly, and will probably be in Europe permanently by November. His bridges appear to have been burned behind him. It won't be easy. But at this point, it's sink or swim.