What would you do in this possible Worst Case scenario?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

What would you do in this possible Worst Case scenario?

Post by Tsar »

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst is one of my mottos. Murphy's Law and everything I experienced in my past taught me that.

Imagine you ran out of money, had bad luck, and had to return to America penniless and homeless...

You do have a secret buried treasure back in America to give you one last blast abroad.

Imagine you got the type of girl you always wanted to have sex with, at least once for sex if nothing else...first time for her and she is hot...

You can just spend the last of your money or try one last time to beat Murphy's Law...but maybe you should stop fighting, party, then let go.

You are within the age for the French Foreign Legion so if nothing else could try out for that...assuming everything else failed...

But imagine you fail..at everything that could get you more money.

You will be homeless and penniless in America and trapped.

Do you end your life? You did get the #1 experience you always wanted so you did achieve the #1 thing you really wanted to do even if you had to give it (her) up after becoming penniless.

How would you personally end your life if you refused to be homeless and penniless, especially in America but anywhere?

This is just one possible outcome of the future. One of the worse outcomes but still a possible outcome of the future. Murphy's Law.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What would you do in this possible Worst Case scenario?

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
February 22nd, 2021, 2:58 pm
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst ...
Imagine you ran out of money, had bad luck, and had to return to America penniless and homeless...

You do have a secret buried treasure back in America to give you one last blast abroad.

----

But imagine you fail..at everything ...
You will be homeless and penniless in America and trapped.

Do you end your life? ....
It's not only about USA.

There are plenty of people, or better said plenty of men (and hardly women) who return penniless/homeless to their country of origin.
Some do that out of themselves, others are deported...

As long as you are holding citizenship of some higher category income countries (Europe, Canada, Australia etc.) which offer a good welfare program and as long as you are not too old to do a simple job, are not seriously ill, not into drugs and alcohol etc. it will only take you a few months to be back to normal, not longer than one year for sure if you are willing to work.

It has nothing to do about bad luck overseas, there are plenty of people (most of them men and not women) who never have been outside of USA and are penniless and homeless. It's not always their own fault (alcohol, drugs, or plainly lazy, living of petty crimes etc.) - but many men are financially broken because of divorce, lost everything etc. ....

I fail however to see this all as a reason to end your life - as I see clearly the possibility to work yourself out of your misery and it will not take such a long time.
Last edited by Yohan on February 23rd, 2021, 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I am not suicidal. I would rob or kill or do whatever it takes to get the money I want.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
February 22nd, 2021, 7:59 pm
it will only take you a few months to be back to normal, not longer than one year for sure if you are willing to work.

I fail however to see this all as a reason to end your life - as I see clearly the possibility to work yourself out of your misery and it will not take such a long time.
I agree with you, as long as he puts in the effort he'll be fine. He might be drunk because he's forgotten the social scene and the faltering economy he ran from. It could be a lot worse!

Millions in the states live paycheck to paycheck and many don't even live month to month in apartments or rented rooms but day to day in motels. And they've been doing this for years sometimes decades! They make around minimum wage while their rooms cost around $50 a night or more depending on area. The lucky ones with stable incomes and work on weekends can afford to pay for seven days in advance to receive the discounted weekly rate that motels generally offer and the unlucky ones with irregular hours end up having to sleep on the street a few days every week. For much of these people non-working hours revolve around cheap alcohol and more often than not cheap drugs when they haven't depleted what was left of their salary on cigarettes. They don't dream of upwards mobility or working abroad and for those with criminal records chances are even slimmer. And the post COVID economy hasn't yet hit most Americans :!:
fschmidt wrote:
February 22nd, 2021, 9:44 pm
I would rob or kill or do whatever it takes to get the money I want.
:shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyYhV9J6mE
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I am not suicidal. I was just throwing out a random question based on one of maybe two dozen possible scenarios for the future. If that was one of the worst outcomes, then there are maybe 3 other bad outcomes, and 20 decent or good possible outcomes for the future.

If Covid-19 did not happen, I would have walked away from America with 5 times-8 times as much.

It doesn't help much when certain members occasionally post or PM me to go back to America. There are only a limited number of circumstances I would want to be in America and not permanently.

No one knows all the terrible things that happened to me in the 45 leading up to me leaving.

I agree that maybe if I ran out of money in 2021/2022 then I would have some limited options remaining to either stay abroad in the EU or return to America.

I will probably be successful and earn money through everything I am doing, but after my bad experiences in life in America and the bad luck at customs back in November 2020, once in awhile part of me wonders if maybe Murphy's Law would follow me like I was a bad luck lightning rod.

It would probably help if I could PM some EU members of the forum to learn more about the EU considering I never lived in the EU until recently and if Murphy's Law were to happen, I want to stay in the EU. Like Hypermak and Yohan. Also, to talk to members about advice about teaching in Asia and the application process and other related stuff since I will probably go there to teach considering it has better perks and pays better and probably has much more jobs.

Because, let's face it, if I want a girl that could be a permanent girl, I need money and a flat in the EU. Money and girls are what every guy needs in life, and really, in 2021 and the 21st Century, money is life because without money means death. Why do think the poor die earlier than the rich?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
February 22nd, 2021, 9:48 pm
He might be drunk because he's forgotten the social scene and the faltering economy he ran from.
No, I wasn't drunk. I was clumsy and dropped a new bottle of olive oil and sometimes my thoughts of the worst happening come up from my subconscious.

If I was able to have some shots maybe I wouldn't have let the thought of the worst outcome happening come to the surface.

It didn't help my mood when I cancelled a limit buy order for crypto that I could have sold at a nice profit. The trade would have been enter at $1599.99 then exit at $1760 under an hour if I did not question my decision and cancel.