Was S_Parc right that I should pay a whore?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

What should I do my first time?

Yes, I shouldn't be a virgin at my age
No votes
Yes, if she's hot that's all that really matters
50%
No, I should get a girl on my own without paying
50%
No, I should keep trying for a virgin girlfriend
No votes

Total votes: 4
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Was S_Parc right that I should pay a whore?

Post by Tsar »

Was S_Parc right that I should pay a whore my first time?

I at least want to earn p***y and have a FWB relationship with a slut. I just figure that if I don't get a girl by the end of summer 2021, I might just say "F**k it" and use a hot whore. Maybe use her a few times if I really like the experience.

If it's not really that great, maybe I just stay single or I figure there's nothing else to really do in life.

Everything I experienced in America was lousy was terrible and I didn't get a girl in Bulgaria. Anywhere online I only have a 1%-5% first message response rate. Except most EU nations. My response rate in Italy in 2018-2019 was 0%. In Bulgaria it was also 0% on Tinder.

The only time to actually get girls by cold approach is during the summer.

Online doesn't work with hot girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Was S_Parc right that I should pay a whore?

Post by Yohan »

I think this is a personal matter. Everybody has to decide this out of himself. It's not possible to give a clear advice yes/no.
I don't think that countries like Italy or Bulgaria are nice for single men for dating. Websites like Tinder are useless anyway.

Of course against money women are always available, but keep in mind that this is only for short-time, it's only about renting a girl for a certain rather limited time.

Better travel around for a while and look out for somebody who is not offering sex-only against cash, just my opinion - but it is just my opinion, other members with this forum might disagree with me.

Further in your situation, I would not care if that girl is a virgin or not, maybe better she is not and has some experience already, you can learn from her...please take this seriously, as I do not write that to make fun out of you.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You can do what you want with your money but my advice is that you not pay a prostitute as anyone who pays a hooker is fueling that industry.
Tsar wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 9:15 am
The only time to actually get girls by cold approach is during the summer.

Online doesn't work with hot girls.
If you cold approach hot girls you are going to get shot down with the exception of you being hot yourself (tall, handsome, good hair, etc.) and you have to exude a confidence level you don't have and can not manufacture or simulate.

You will have some possible success by cold approaching more average looking girls (5s-7s not higher). Same thing with online. Your problem is you are setting your expectations too high and shooting out of your league. Be realistic.

Read the lyrics of the song "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" by B.T.O.
Last edited by Voyager1 on April 15th, 2021, 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 10:37 am
You will have some possible success by cold approaching more average looking girls (5s-7s not higher). Same thing with online. Your problem is you are setting your expectations too high and shooting out of your league. Be realistic.
This!

You don't learn to ride a bike on a brand new model, usually. Tends to be some rusty old thing. Something second-hand an older sibling or cousin used before. You need a girl, someone willing, someone who's actually into you. And then, you get your rocks off. Boost your confidence, improve social skills. And move on to bigger and brighter new conquests!

Some of the first girls I was with were just... so-so. There were some flings with really cute ones, but quality kinda went up as my conidence and level of skills went up. You just have to start somewhere. Even Lewis Hamilton once rode a plastic tricycle just like any other toddler. You don't get into that formula one engine just like that. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Of course pay a prostitute. Pursuing sluts only makes sense for depraved sociopathic modern scum. Prostitution is perfectly moral while sluts should be burned at the stake.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 11:43 am
Of course pay a prostitute. Pursuing sluts only makes sense for depraved sociopathic modern scum. Prostitution is perfectly moral while sluts should be burned at the stake.
You really think so?

Prostitution is the oldest profession and served a historic niche. I agreed on that for most of the time I was a member.

I always disagreed sluts served any good because sluts contribute to the decline and collapse of society and civilization. I just have no other option except to have girl FWB relationships with sluts until I actually get a beautiful virgin girlfriend (to hopefully marry), assuming I actually get a beautiful virgin girlfriend in my life.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 11:55 am
fschmidt wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 11:43 am
Pursuing sluts as in "simping for them and marrying them and being with them" seems like a fool's game, but is it bad for a man to have his fun on the side before he marries a decent woman, or perhaps even after in the form of some mistress/concubine-esque relationship? I would never seriously pursue a slut but if you can get one for a night, it can be a cheaper alternative to a prostitute.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 10:29 am
Further in your situation, I would not care if that girl is a virgin or not, maybe better she is not and has some experience already, you can learn from her...please take this seriously, as I do not write that to make fun out of you.
I will always care if a girl is a virgin but only as a genuine girlfriend or for marriage.

I decided to adapt to the times and decide having a girl "friend with benefits" allows me to not remove my standards or break my absolute requirement, but still get a girl even if she's not a virgin. Since I am willing to accept a slut as a girl "friend with benefits", I guess that's an improvement. After all, hot sluts have good genes, can give sex, and pop out babies. I realized men are warriors for just banging any beautiful slut because they get to pound p***y.

I am completely willing to tell a girl a half-truth that she's my girlfriend if she's a slut. I'll do the minimum if she's just a FWB or maybe more than the minimum like take her on better dates and get her clothes I want her to wear (for me, that I choose, and want to see her in) if she was a favorite FWB.

It's just that if I get a virgin, she gets better gifts, a genuine relationship because I truly want to invest a lot more of my emotions into being with her, maybe accompanies me on international vacations, qualifies for marriage (although I am willing to marry a slut if I really want Permanent Residency wherever she's from if it is easy to divorce her after I got the Permanent Residency).

I don't actually need to learn sex from a girl. I know about sex. I could actually teach a girl a lot, especially if she's a virgin or an inexperience slut (any fornicator under age 21 with under 3 partners).
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 12:44 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 10:29 am
I will always care if a girl is a virgin but only as a genuine girlfriend or for marriage.

I decided to adapt to the times and decide having a girl "friend with benefits" allows me to not remove my standards or break my absolute requirement, but still get a girl even if she's not a virgin. Since I am willing to accept a slut as a girl "friend with benefits", I guess that's an improvement. After all, hot sluts have good genes, can give sex, and pop out babies. I realized men are warriors for just banging any beautiful slut because they get to pound p***y.

I am completely willing to tell a girl a half-truth that she's my girlfriend if she's a slut. I'll do the minimum if she's just a FWB or maybe more than the minimum like take her on better dates and get her clothes I want her to wear (for me, that I choose, and want to see her in) if she was a favorite FWB.

It's just that if I get a virgin, she gets better gifts, a genuine relationship because I truly want to invest a lot more of my emotions into being with her, maybe accompanies me on international vacations, qualifies for marriage (although I am willing to marry a slut if I really want Permanent Residency wherever she's from if it is easy to divorce her after I got the Permanent Residency).

I don't actually need to learn sex from a girl. I know about sex. I could actually teach a girl a lot, especially if she's a virgin or an inexperience slut (any fornicator under age 21 with under 3 partners).
I doubt really if you do not need to learn anything about sexual activity from women.

You make your life really complicated by causing unnecessary pain for yourself, you make your life much more complicated than it really is. Most what you write here is merely fantasy world, far away from reality of life. If you continue like that you might end up in a mental hospital. Think about it....

I had also my problems when I was young, but only with local Western women. However there were also various other problems too, so I moved away - far away - and never came back again.

FYI, marriage does not qualify a foreigner automatically for 'permanent residency' in her country, but solely for a 'spouse visa' - after divorce the spouse visa is void. Further a working permit is again a totally different matter, not always a spouse visa includes a working permit.

In general to qualify for a 'permanent residency' much more stricter requirements have to be fulfilled than only marriage. At least here in Asia...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan makes a good point, you're making this far too complicated. Animals with brains the size of a raisin manage to have sex and reproduce - it isn't that hard in a world with more women than men.

The problem is you polarise women into 'sluts' and 'virgins' when what you should be doing is making yourself a better man who is interesting to know and with some social skills where women want to spend time with you and when they see you, their eyes light up - this won't be every woman - in fact, it will be a small minority - but you can do that because most men can with a bit of effort on their part. The more effort you make to improve yourself, the more choices you will eventually have.

If you go to enough countries, you will find a woman you will like and who will like you back, you haven't been in Bulgaria all that long - you haven't given the place a proper chance but there is nothing wrong with upping sticks and going to the Philippines if that's Plan B (and a feasible Plan B) - where you will find the virgin you want but like Marcos said in his post - no-one learns to drive in a Porsche - most people learn in a Mini or a Tico or whatever - who practices a three point turn in a Rolls Royce?

Not that sex is all that complicated, it isn't - the one thing that is necessary is that you have to be into each other and you'll get the hang of it quickly enough. It doesn't matter if a woman is a 'slut' if you have a connection to her and she to you then you will have great sex. Women like sex which is why we have seven billion people on this planet - get over it and get your share.

If you end up dying a virgin and never having a girlfriend then that is what you wanted deep down, nothing wrong with that either by the way, but if that's the case the sooner you admit it to yourself the happier you're going to be.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 7:48 pm
I doubt really if you do not need to learn anything about sexual activity from women.
Why do you doubt that? Sex isn't complicated and it's better a couple learns as a couple when they're virgins.

But like I said, I am willing to bang sluts and probably whores too. I just would not ever seriously date or marry a slut or former whore.

It is not fantasy for me to only want a virgin as a genuine girlfriend.

Me banging a whore because I pay money is much better than me ever seriously dating a slut. But like said, I am willing to lie to sluts and call them girlfriend.

The most a slut would be is a favorite friend with benefits in my mind but I would lie and call her my girlfriend if I know she wants to hear the words.