TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!!

Post by Tsar »

Some users say learn a skil? How? I have no money. And where could I learn it?

I have no language abilities beyond very basic. I can learn but better at reading and writing. I need foreign friends and actual lessons for free to learn a language.

I need to be given a house or apartment for awhile for free in the EU so I can try to learn something, learn the language, and get work.

Yet, me as an EU citizen will not receive that...

But the trash flooding into the EU like dirty, diseased rats get all of that...

African men who all look like they could be basketball players and are 18-30 years old are getting money, an apartment or house, healthcare, language lessons, and more and they aren't refugees... they're trash!

And I am just as poor as they are...

I am disgusted about how everywhere, I don't get the things I need.

I am an EU citizen...they should take the stuff away from the trash and give it to people like me who are true refugees escaping a dying, degenerate republic.

If an African looks like a basketball player, he is not a refugee!!!

It is disgraceful!!!

When people give me ideas...like learn a skill, learn something new by getting a new degree, learning a language to a fluent level, finding work...how am I expected to actually do that?

There's nowhere I can with my money and my income...

What do I suppose to do? Rob a bank in an EU country lax on crime? Maybe start mugging people in the EU in nations lax on crime for their wallets to take their cash Euros?

And then people say, maybe Asia I would have better luck with girls...what do you expect me to do? Overstay a tourist visa and then tell their immigration that sadly, I am too broke to pay any fines if once they catch me?

And whores? Sure, I'll use one a few times if I like it but sex isn't just as important to me as a genuine female companion. I would also be paying 15% of my monthly income per hour to actually f**k a whore...is that worth it?

And I am renouncing my US Citizenship because I never want to go back there and can't stand that place.

I will only be an EU citizen after renouncing my US citizenship.

Tell me people?

What am I suppose to do to fix my f*cked up life without doing something criminal or unethical? Tell me? I would love to know.

That's one reason I actually am very open to a sexy slut because I need help escaping my f*cked life!!! She would be my way to escape my situation.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!!

Post by yick »

You sound more and more unhinged every time you post... you sound like that lunatic that went on the rampage in the UK.

We will be reading about you on the news sometime soon, please seek help.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
August 13th, 2021, 10:50 pm
You sound more and more unhinged every time you post... you sound like that lunatic that went on the rampage in the UK.

You won't see me in the news Yick...I'm not not stupid so I wouldn't go on a rampage in America. That's not logical. It serves no purpose. Why would I do something that wouldn't get me what I want?

If Elliot Rodger was smart, he could have gone the organized crime route to get a girl much easier than me.

And I don't need help. I NEED MONEY!!!

One year, maybe two...

Then I start mugging people at a minimum. I can easily buy a camouflaged taser in the US and some sort of metal lined glove and metal lined boots. Wait until night and mug people of their money every so often to get more. That's nothing. Easy...

I am not going to stay as I am and if I don't get people to actually help me:
1. Be my friends
2. Help me get started in the EU
3. Get a girlfriend
4. Have money to live a decent life

I will take what I deserve!!! I won't tolerate this miserable life much longer without seizing what I deserve!

You contributed nothing of use because you must know my situation is not escapable on my own. My situation can only be escaped with the help of others.

Imagine you're trapped in a well or a pit and you can't get out. Would you think that eventually you'll be able to climb out without rope? Or even if you had rope, if you couldn't tie it to anything to climb out?

You're heartless just like most wretched people in this world and I wouldn't expect anything less of you!

No one on this forum gives me anything except advice...and I mean life advice...

If you have any decent investment strategies, that would actually be useful so I could earn money!!! Not advice I cannot use because I'm too broke!!!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Grow a beard, join the Taliban. They're about to conquer all of Afghanistan and turn the nation into a safe haven for men like you. You could get a pretty teenage bride out of the ordeal with no trouble.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 12:28 am
Grow a beard, join the Taliban. They're about to conquer all of Afghanistan and turn the nation into a safe haven for men like you. You could get a pretty teenage bride out of the ordeal with no trouble.
I already suggested this, but he rejected the idea: viewtopic.php?style=21&p=358989#p358989
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 12:43 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I already suggested this, but he rejected the idea: viewtopic.php?style=21&p=358989#p358989
It's a shame to see him reject the suggestion "because those people and their ideology are primitive". That's kind of the whole point, isn't it? Wanting to marry some virginal teenager and having her pump out a shitload of kids while he carries himself with the air of a tribal warlord from some desert, it's primitive by definition, regardless of whether or not the girl is Muslim and whether or not he has to move to the Far-East to get her. Plus, who's stopping him from taking her and going to Europe or Mexico? Some of the Afghan and Syrian girls are actually very cute. He's missing out.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
August 13th, 2021, 11:35 pm
yick wrote:
August 13th, 2021, 10:50 pm

You won't see me in the news Yick...I'm not not stupid so I wouldn't go on a rampage in America. That's not logical. It serves no purpose. Why would I do something that wouldn't get me what I want?

If Elliot Rodger was smart, he could have gone the organized crime route to get a girl much easier than me.

And I don't need help. I NEED MONEY!!!

One year, maybe two...

Then I start mugging people at a minimum. I can easily buy a camouflaged taser in the US and some sort of metal lined glove and metal lined boots. Wait until night and mug people of their money every so often to get more. That's nothing. Easy...

I am not going to stay as I am and if I don't get people to actually help me:
1. Be my friends
2. Help me get started in the EU
3. Get a girlfriend
4. Have money to live a decent life

I will take what I deserve!!! I won't tolerate this miserable life much longer without seizing what I deserve!

You contributed nothing of use because you must know my situation is not escapable on my own. My situation can only be escaped with the help of others.

Imagine you're trapped in a well or a pit and you can't get out. Would you think that eventually you'll be able to climb out without rope? Or even if you had rope, if you couldn't tie it to anything to climb out?

You're heartless just like most wretched people in this world and I wouldn't expect anything less of you!

No one on this forum gives me anything except advice...and I mean life advice...

If you have any decent investment strategies, that would actually be useful so I could earn money!!! Not advice I cannot use because I'm too broke!!!
I have tried helping you, but you want simple solutions that take no effort, I can't help you with that.

It took me decades to figure it all out - if you haven't got time to figure it out then tough shit.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Tsar stop being a loser and stop posting so many stupid threads on a forum populated by losers. You're wasting your time.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 12:47 am
Shemp wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 12:43 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
It's a shame to see him reject the suggestion "because those people and their ideology are primitive". That's kind of the whole point, isn't it? Wanting to marry some virginal teenager and having her pump out a shitload of kids while he carries himself with the air of a tribal warlord from some desert, it's primitive by definition, regardless of whether or not the girl is Muslim and whether or not he has to move to the Far-East to get her. Plus, who's stopping him from taking her and going to Europe or Mexico? Some of the Afghan and Syrian girls are actually very cute. He's missing out.
I didn't say I was necessarily opposed to the idea of an Afghani girl in theory but she shouldn't expect me to convert and she better adopt European civilization values and expect any offspring to be raised as Europeans and with a European religion. And she better look European...or at least have a delicate nose, great b-w-h ratio.

Syrian girls are a better option but I am not even really sure about that as even being a great option.

If anyone can post pictures of an exceptionally beautiful Afghani girl or Syrian girl with delicate features, showing her hair, and that doesn't have bushy eyebrows then sure. But the suggestion to fight for a bunch of savages in a war that doesn't matter who will behead me and get shot at by national soldiers, that's an insane unhinged fantasy by anyone to suggest that...it's completely stupid.

I would carry myself like a Roman Emperor or like a Chinese Warlord or a Japanese Shogun...not some savage fanatic zealot of a warlord.

My buying a girl from human traffickers isn't a fantasy. It is actually realistic with exceptionally low odds of any negative result occurring because the odds of ever getting caught are low, human traffickers are organized criminals who know they can get repeat business, and I would be actively wanting to buy a girl. I do have the risk of dying but a very low risk and all I need to minimize that low risk is a bodyguard.

Syria would have more desperation and uncertainty than Venezuela, so I assume that makes them easier to get but the general culture would likely make them more difficult. I think Syria allows it's girls to dress in t-shirts and jeans, and wear shorts. Syria is surrounded by enemies like Israel, growing hostile governments in Lebanon (infiltrated by Western fifth column), neighbors that support the United States, United States attacks and Israeli attacks on their nation, sanctions destroying their economy, and they're government is surviving only because of Russia. No other nation under sanctions has that sort of extreme desperation. But they don't have the traits I am seeking compared to White Girls, Asian girls, or Latinas. At least not that I observed.

Here's a list of ethnic groups I find very attractive. Any ethnic group I put (*) beside means I find the majority acceptable. Some are girls from specific regions.

Hungarian (*)
Russian (*)
Ukrainian (*)
Belarusian
Kyrgyz
Harbin-Chinese
Vietnamese
Koreans
Japanese
Burmese
Uruguayan
Mexican

Also on my list but I cannot actually say how many I would actually find acceptable:
Georgian
Azeri
Albania
Bosnia
Brazilian
Venezuelan
Columbian
Chilean

Most of Europe would be acceptable but they're too corrupted and too difficult to actually be worth anything or worth any effort. Cold approaching in most nations in the EU would also be useless since at least 95% of all the guys in Europe would be taller than me.

I don't currently know if any other ethnic group would meet my beauty requirements and get added to my list, at least 10% of the youthful female population must meet my ideals of feminine beauty.

If most Syrian girls are secular, go around without hijabs, and look much better than the online pictures of "Syrian girls" and "Syrian teen girls" then I might consider going there to check out Damascus...but knowingly my Murphy's Law...I would be on a jet that the US Airforce or the Israeli Airforce accidently or intentionally shoot out of the sky...or Syria would make a mistake like Iran, or the Iranians would make a mistake...or I would be walking and then get caught in an explosion and either die or get dismembered. Or an Israeli strike destroys an airbnb (if there actually are any there because of sanctions) or the hotel...or I get abducted and beheaded...no way...not worth the risk...

If a girl has bushy eyebrows then it means she has too much testosterone. I want a girl that radiates estrogen. She should be a very feminine female.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Johnny1975 wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 2:13 am
Tsar stop being a loser and stop posting so many stupid threads on a forum populated by losers. You're wasting your time.
Says the bald fat loser who fled the forum because he lost an argument with @yick. Your argument with yick was a waste of time and stupid threads and you were messaging everyone trying to find someone to support you but no one wanted to get involved in your drama with yick.

Most of what I post would actually be helpful to readers who come along. There are millions of guys just like me in America. Maybe ten million guys or more, just like me.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar, you are sounding more like Elliot Rodger every day.

I fear for you that you are going to fly off the rails and do something very foolish. I think you need to seek professional help.

Go back to the U.S., take the 30k job, work a couple years. Live very modestly till you have a nest egg built up then you will be able to move to EU. I think that is a better plan than you wondering around Mexico.

Get the medical treatment you think you need then go back home for a while till you are more financially and mentally stable.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

You know, the E.U. is not so great, Tsar. The covid tyranny there is in a totally maxxed out state. Its now going into a full blown medical apartheid. The EU was a richer, more stuck up version of America, when I was there. Women were even less approachable there than they were in Manhattan. I would take care of your health and get yourself to Belarus or some other country with lax covid rules and friendly women. Relax. You don't need a girlfriend/wife RIGHT NOW. It also sounds like you need to work on your career of sorts, too. Find an online degree you can get that will enable you to work from a laptop. Then you can go anywhere in the world you want and still make bank. You have a lot to do before you need to worry about women. Take care of yourself first and since you are a "man on the move" and willing to vote with your feet and find women abroad, you will have women clamouring on your heels in no time.

I don't think he is going to be a killer. He is just melodramatic. Give him some rest. He has gastrointestinal problems and that makes anybody a bit batty. But I don't think he's psychotic. Bringing up crybabies like the person above will just attract unwanted attention to this forum. I know I'm new here but I like how its sort of a small group and unbothered like some of the other manosphere sites are. Im not in any way in charge, but this is just an observation.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar,

Your buying a girl is not a good direction to go in. There is no need to become a criminal to get a girl who has been traumatized and emotionally broken from a kidnapping. If she's good looking, don't you think human traffickers would have raped her or hired her out for prostitution already? So there goes the virgin idea. It would be better to be a decent guy, get your life in order, then find a girl who actually likes you for yourself. Just think about it-- kissing some girl who looks hot, but when you kiss her, she feels dead inside, and it shows on her face as she disassociates from what is going on.

You keep talking about Murphy's law. Think about it. Of all the people who have eaten questionable meat, you got the disease. (I, personally, have been careful of meat. I made sure dried-looking meat was cooked or at least edible when traveling abroad, but I'm sure others have eaten stuff like that before and not got sick.)

So if the police are going to bust some dude who bought a little girl to raise her to be his sex slave or whatever, they'd probably come knocking on your door.

Your plan also requires saving up money to buy the girl. If you hire a body guard, that's paying another person's salary every month. Can you really afford that?

If you want some desperate teen who has had it rough and needs a man, why not find a 17-year-old foster child who is going to get tossed out on her ear when she turns 18 and gets kicked out of the foster care system? Or find a 17-year-old girl at an orphanage overseas in a similar situation?

Maybe you could go find a social worker who has 17-year-olds in the system. Say you want to be a foster parents, and you want a 17-year-old girl, and she has to look pretty, preferably Russian-looking, and thin, and young-looking for her age. Make sure to drool a bit when you say it. :lol: You might not get a girl, but they could put you on a watch-list.

Seriously, get your health straightened out, get a job, and find a girl the normal way, without the criminal activity and taking advantage of an unwilling victim.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Tsar, you do realise most countries on earth have entire departments dedicated to prevention of sex trafficking and everyday, men who want to buy women are arrested and spend lengthy sentences in jail. They also monitor online sites like this and others, so you could already be flagged as a high risk individual and have your details on a watch list.

Here’s how it usually plays out, you approach someone you think could have contacts in this disgusting industry (for normal people it’s very hard to find a legitimate contact that aren’t undercover law enforcement). They contact a detective in the relevant department and stage a meeting to collect incriminating evidence and a few days later you are arrested and eventually you become a jail cell bitch and get to lose your virginity to a big hairy guy called Wombat. Once the General prison population find out why you’re doing 15 to 20 and Wombat finds a new bitch to protect, you’ll be beaten or even shanked regularly, because most criminals involved in sex trafficking are seen as being on the same level as bottom feeding pedophiles.

My first job was working in a machine shop, I found that half my colleagues were fully patched or affiliate members of the gypsy jokers and most had done hard time for thing like extortion, racketeering, drug importation and even manslaughter.

I still have several friends involved in that gang, one I’m the most closest to is ex standover man. I thought I was a tough young 20 year old back in the day, but spending time with these guys put a lot perspective, especially after listening to their prison stories.

You don’t ever want to break the law bad enough to spend time in prison, especially for anything that involves abusing women...Trust me on this!!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 7:55 am
Tsar, you are sounding more like Elliot Rodger every day.

I fear for you that you are going to fly off the rails and do something very foolish. I think you need to seek professional help.

Go back to the U.S., take the 30k job, work a couple years. Live very modestly till you have a nest egg built up then you will be able to move to EU...

Get the medical treatment you think you need then go back home for a while till you are more financially and mentally stable.
I have no home...

There was no 30k job in America...I said a rich relative said I should try to get that but I wasn't getting help or being given a job. I didn't say they had a job to give me or could even get me one. They're useless. They said "take a $30,000" job that doesn't exist unless you find it and get hired.

And I hate the United States...why do you think I am renouncing. I wanted one offspring with any slut to get the US citizenship so that offspring gives me a backdoor to the United States if I ever wanted to be a Permanent Resident of the United States someday but I don't care. In one or two years, I am likely renouncing.

I am burning my bridge back to the United States sooner. If I do anything abroad, I don't want any risk there might be US judicial extraterritoriality.

I will never become more financially stable in America. I can't even get a place to stay. I am broke. No one will pay. I can't afford a car, taxi, or Uber in the US. I was never EVER given a job in the US.

There's no reason I need to be American anymore. America is just an unfeasible situation with no way to win at anything in that miserable place.

If anyone gave me $50,000, you would see how stable I would be and that in one year, I would have turned that $50,000 into at least $200,000. I was denied the ability to open an EU bank account and therefore, denied the ability to make my $50,000.

My home is the EU. Not a disgraceful republic.

There's no solution in America or anyway I could live in the US without help. I have no reason to remain a US citizen.

No one in America advances. America continues diverging into only a majority of poor (80%) and upper class (20%). 1% of Americans control something like 50%-90% of all the wealth. Maybe it's the top 10% control the 90%.

When healthy, if I lived in a place where I could pay $300 every month for an Airbnb, eat ramen twice a day, a piece of fruit everyday, and go out to eat a good meal every two weeks then I can save more jobless and abroad than working in America and that is even assuming I could get a $30,000 job there...

I could have a $30,000 job in the US and all the money goes to the IRS, landlord or business-landlord, and corporations with zero remaining to save. See? Understand the fact why most Americans have zero savings and zero money for emergencies is because all their money gets looted! 80% are cattle to be drained of all money, 10% are upper class that get championed to the stupid cattle as Hunger Games Champions, the next 9% are the mega rich who live as the plutocracy above the rest, and the top 0.9% are the Elites, with the top 0.1% the true leaders of the shadow government.

America is over for me. I am done with it.

1. I can't rent with no money
2. Rent in America is overpriced compared to wages
3. Security deposit?
4. I would get denied during the a credit check part of the application to rent
5. I would need a car. How do I buy one with no money? Abroad, all I need are taxis. In Bulgaria, I was spending an average of $3.00-$7.00 depending on the distance. I walked almost all the time if possible. In Mexico, longer distances are $5.00-$6.00 and $2.00-$3.00 for my current favorite grocery store or to go to get tests done. If I went to Italy then it would be just as walkable and I wouldn't need a car unless I wanted to drive myself to another city or town. Car ownership in America is part of the process of enslaving people in debt and insurance is extortion.
6. Mass shootings are common
7. Almost everything that is a basic need like food, healthcare, shelter, transportation, and modern things like mobile phone plans and internet are all overpriced in America. But things for the upper class and rich are cheaper than anywhere else in the world
8. Taxes are too high relative to what America offers
9. Corporations constantly invent new fees and increase costs because Wall Street and the rich are like black holes that want to drain every last cent they can from everyone
10. The United States Government is completely controlled by the mega rich, the mega-corporations, and Zionist Jews. The military-industrial complex the Israeli lobby, and the Rothschilds also control the United States Government. It is one spiderweb where everything at the top is interconnected and controlled by the same people. Before YouTube and Twitter did a content Purge, more and more people were making factual diagrams and some included spiderweb diagrams showing the spiderweb of the elites.

Return to “Questions and Advice”