Do you think she deserved this?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do you think she deserved this?

Post by Tsar »

https://metro.co.uk/video/shocking-foot ... d-1297622/

I think she deserved to be beat because she was attacking her boyfriend for awhile until he started attacking back.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you think she deserved this?

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 6:16 pm
https://metro.co.uk/video/shocking-foot ... d-1297622/

I think she deserved to be beat because she was attacking her boyfriend for awhile until he started attacking back.
If it is just a girlfriend, why doesn't he just break it off with her right there. A man doesn't need a violent woman. But it looks like he started laying on the haymakers after she'd already stopped hitting him. She must have said something that riled him up after breaking through his layers of self-control by hitting him like that. He should have had more though. If he wanted to get physical back, grabbing her wrists looks defensive rather than like an attack. Squeezing hard may deter her hitting him again. Or he could just pin her where she can't move. Hard to do that on pavement without scuffing anyone up.

He could have killed her with his male upper body strength, beating her like that. But I do notice the shocking footage is about a man beating his girlfriend. It was pretty shocking that she beat him like that. I noticed after he hit her, she did not hit back. If they stay together, she might know never to hit him again. If a man hits his girl in the face like that, not only can she get brain damage, but he can also end up with an ugly woman with a bent nose and missing teeth.

Back when I was single, 'arm slapper' girls were a big turn off. It seems like a masculine thing. You tell a joke or tease them, and they slap your arm. I certainly would not have wanted to have a violent woman. If I had dated a girl and she hit me like the girl in the video did, I'd probably have dumped her. Who wants to commit to that kind of crazy? A woman needs to treat her man with a level of reverence and respect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 9:10 pm
A woman needs to treat her man with a level of reverence and respect.
I agree but many guys stay with bad females because most guys can't get any female. Western females in Anglo nations typically think that being female allows them to do anything they want including hit guys with no consequences.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 9:10 pm
He could have killed her with his male upper body strength, beating her like that. But I do notice the shocking footage is about a man beating his girlfriend. It was pretty shocking that she beat him like that. I noticed after he hit her, she did not hit back. If they stay together, she might know never to hit him again. If a man hits his girl in the face like that, not only can she get brain damage, but he can also end up with an ugly woman with a bent nose and missing teeth.
I agree. The part that shocked me the most was how long he accepted her beating him before he started to beat her. He could have killed her if she hit her head in the wrong spot when falling onto the pavement.

Some girls test guys to see how much they can get away with.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I see 2 women and 1 man on this video.

This one woman is reacting very violent against this man, likely any case of jealousy I guess.

In very many cases of a violent relationship, both partners are violent, it is not that only the man is violent and the woman is the helpless victim, far away from that. - This can be clearly seen with this video.

Honestly I coldn't care less, if this girl who was obviously slapping him first repeatedly, gets some face slaps in return or some slaps over her fingers, thighs or on her behind. I consider that as a rather harmless 'emergency break action' to stop her.

However to punch her in such a brutal way that she is K.O. is by far over the top.
Video: Shocking footage of man beating his girlfriend
Shocking footage of man beating his girlfriend
What a biased feminist media producing such a headline, no word about that she is starting to hit him first.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The video has no audio and there is no context as to what the man did to be shouted at and repeatedly slapped. All I see, by watching the video, is a man who get a tremendous amount of abuse before trying to make peace by hugging the girl. The girl must then say something else to him, before he finally loses it and starts punching her.

Funny to see how the other woman dressed in black runs to help her the moment she drops on the floor, yet nobody is there to help or even split the couple while he's on the receiving end of the abuse. The idiot from the window keeps their smartphone camera rolling without offering any help...but hey, we're used to this kind of behaviour. I guess the same idiot made a pretty penny by selling the footage to a tabloid or two.

Again, no judgment, just impressions.

I once popped to a Social Services branch in the UK and saw a poster by the Metropolitan Police (the London police). There was a man sitting on a chair, face badly bruised and a blue eye. I don't remember the main slogan but do remember what was underneath, a chilling piece of statistics: in England, 40% of the domestic violence is perpetrated by women. Men are too afraid to report it because of masculine pride ("I can't be such a p***y!") and because of the same reason why women won't report, to try and keep the relationship together no matter what.

Only, I have the gut feeling that men underreport domestic violence from their (female) partner way more than the other way around. The poster I saw was meant to encourage men to report violence and abuse. I dread to think what the real figures would be...at least 50/50.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l#comments

It's now also in the DailyMail, with a shorter video, but with a report, it seems it happened in Russia.
The 42 follow-up comments disappeared and I think, I know why....
PUBLISHED: 17:23 BST, 7 June 2016 | UPDATED: 17:58 BST, 7 June 2016
View comments 42
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 9:45 pm
..... I have the gut feeling that men underreport domestic violence from their (female) partner way more than the other way around. The poster I saw was meant to encourage men to report violence and abuse. I dread to think what the real figures would be...at least 50/50.
I remember a research about domestic violence by a psychiatric institute in USA, which mentioned that the majority of violent domestic disputes is initiated by the female and not by the man - even if you do not count verbal abuse as domestic violence.

The report even claimed that while men are in general only using their hands, women are also causing serious injuries by using tools, like heavy ashtrays, flower pots and even knives and other items.

-----

In Japan there was also an investigation which mentioned that about 1/3 of families have domestic violence issues. About 30 percent initiated by the woman, about 70 percent by the man, however it also mentioned that this data is a bit unclear, as in such a relation often both, the man and the woman are violent.

-----

For sure domestic violence is not a one-way from violent men towards helpless women.

About reporting violent women by men, in Japan such police reports are now slowly increasing. Yes, such reports are underreported everywhere. However more young men are now coming forward and are not ashamed to talk about it.
by publicduende » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:45 pm
Funny to see how the other woman dressed in black runs to help her the moment she drops on the floor, yet nobody is there to help or even split the couple while he's on the receiving end of the abuse. The idiot from the window keeps their smartphone camera rolling without offering any help.
It's a big difference if these couple know each other of if it is a random attack from an unknown robber or rapist against an innocent passer-by.

I have mixed feelings about that, as I know about such cases, in Europe as well as in Asia, where a man was beating up his girlfriend or a woman was beating up her boy or both of them were beating up each other - and somebody tried to help.

The result was frequently that both, the man and the woman turned against these 'good samaritans', feeling to be disturbed in their private dispute, telling them that's not their business, let us alone, and finally both of them were beating up together this person who only wanted to help.

To stay away from such an unpredictable situation is not wrong. To take a video and call the police is likely a better solution to be safe for any passer-by than to interfere in such domestic disputes.

Why to risk to become the target of two angry people in a dispute not related to you in any way?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 9:24 pm
I agree but many guys stay with bad females because most guys can't get any female. Western females in Anglo nations typically think that being female allows them to do anything they want including hit guys with no consequences.
True in Western countries, where men in general are considered 2nd class citizens.

According to this DailyMail report, this video is from Russia, Yekaterinburg, a city of about 1.5 million people, about 1500 km east of Moscow.
It was also mentioned that she went back to the car and left with him, the passer-by woman just continued to walk away and no police was showing up.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 12:58 am
Tsar wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 9:24 pm
True in Western countries, where men in general are considered 2nd class citizens.

According to this DailyMail report, this video is from Russia, Yekaterinburg, a city of about 1.5 million people, about 1500 km east of Moscow.
It was also mentioned that she went back to the car and left with him, the passer-by woman just continued to walk away and no police was showing up.
Interesting. I didn't think the video could have been in the UK because I watched it several times and noticed the steering wheel was on the left side of the car. In the UK, the steering wheel is on the right. I also knew it wasn't the EU because all the EU nations have an EU flag on the license plate.

Makes sense it was Russia. Guys can get away with hitting their girlfriends much more often.