Where do I go to satiate my curry fever?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Where do I go to satiate my curry fever?

Post by mightyking7 »

I am obsessed with women of the Indian subcontinent.They're so sexy it makes my head hurt sometimes :lol: .It is challenging to date them here in U.S. because typically they tend to stick with other Indians. Where can I get a wife of Indian origins who wouldn't care that I'm not Indian? Please be as specific as possible: country,city, bars,restaurants,temples, street,grocery stores, beaches...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where do I go to satiate my curry fever?

Post by MrMan »

When we lived in Jakarta, my wife and I had a Singaporean Indian friend. She was 40-something and she had a well-paying gig in the finance industry. We both thought she was an attractive woman. She was kind of exotic looking, a little on the dark-skinned side. She also had a nice accent that sounded almost English. Some Singlish accents sound harsh, a bit like a dog barking. She'd never married. Apparently, she'd dated the wrong kind of man in the past, working abroad.

We tried to match her up with a widowed 50-year old friend, a Singaporean Indian whose Chinese wife had died, but she had heard something negative about our friend, and he ended up marrying a 30-year-old from Eastern Europe.

She explained that in Singapore, Indian girls are conservative and expect to be matched up for marriage. But the men can date and marry Chinese, leaving Indian girls single.

My news on this is a bit dated. I do not know if Indian girls have started dating. Singapore is not the most marriage-oriented country in that part of the world, but Indians there might still be somewhat conservative.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 4:44 pm
When we lived in Jakarta, my wife and I had a Singaporean Indian friend. She was 40-something and she had a well-paying gig in the finance industry. We both thought she was an attractive woman. She was kind of exotic looking, a little on the dark-skinned side. She also had a nice accent that sounded almost English. Some Singlish accents sound harsh, a bit like a dog barking. She'd never married. Apparently, she'd dated the wrong kind of man in the past, working abroad.

We tried to match her up with a widowed 50-year old friend,
Stop trying to set up cat lady corporate whores. They deserve to spend the rest of their rotten lives alone, sick and bitter before being found half-eaten by their cats.
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Post by mightyking7 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 5:26 pm
MrMan wrote:

Stop trying to set up cat lady corporate whores. They deserve to spend the rest of their rotten lives alone, sick and bitter before being found half-eaten by their cats.
I am very offended by that.
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Post by mightyking7 »

MrMan wrote:

We tried to match her up with a widowed 50-year old friend, a Singaporean Indian whose Chinese wife had died, but she had heard something negative about our friend, and he ended up marrying a 30-year-old from Eastern Europe.

She explained that in Singapore, Indian girls are conservative and expect to be matched up for marriage. But the men can date and marry Chinese, leaving Indian girls single.

My news on this is a bit dated. I do not know if Indian girls have started dating. Singapore is not the most marriage-oriented country in that part of the world, but Indians there might still be somewhat conservative.

I guess I might consider Singapore then. Is there a particular city you suggest?
Thanks for the intel.
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Post by mightyking7 »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:

That's sounds really cruel :|
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

mightyking7 wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 5:40 pm
MrMan wrote:

I guess I might consider Singapore then. Is there a particular city you suggest?
Thanks for the intel.
It is one island city.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:

She wasn't a cat lady. She had a kind of outsourced finance job, I think. She was also into intercessory prayer, but eventually she realized she was cut out for life-long celibacy, not whoredom.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

mightyking7 wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 6:30 am
I am obsessed with women of the Indian subcontinent.They're so sexy it makes my head hurt sometimes :lol: .It is challenging to date them here in U.S. because typically they tend to stick with other Indians. Where can I get a wife of Indian origins who wouldn't care that I'm not Indian? Please be as specific as possible: country,city, bars,restaurants,temples, street,grocery stores, beaches...
Hoy hoy hoy you so funny so first step eat and drink curry breakfast lunch dinner and buy the curry colone for attract indian girl

before have poster here do currymouth girlsys left right center and he pay little for play much so need travel money and play money

forget bout no pay date for mate unles can digise to looking cownerfit curryhead man
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen