Where do you carry your passport when you travel abroad?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Where do you carry your passport when you travel abroad?

Post by Winston »

I was wondering something, when you guys travel abroad, where do you put your passport? Do you just leave it in your luggage at your hotel? Some countries require you to carry it everywhere you go, like in Russia and Europe, right? The thing is, if you put it in your pockets, it will crease and wrinkle and get damaged. But most guys don't like carrying a shoulder bag, unless they are Asian, but White guys do not. So how do you carry it then? If you put it in a passport or money belt around your waist or stomach under your shirt, it will get sweaty and smelly fast, so that's uncomfortable. And it will create a bulge sticking out on your shirt too, which I rarely see on guys.

So where do most guys carry their passport then when they are out? Any idea? Sorry if this sounds like a trivial or dumb question, but I just wonder how everyone else manages this since obviously everyone else isn't carrying their passport the way I do, in my shoulder bag. Nor do they have a bulge in their shirt with a passport belt under it. Nor do they have any bulge in their pockets either. Guys tend to keep their pockets as light as possible it seems.

Also, does the average guy even carry a wallet, or does he just put cash in his front pocket without any credit cards or ID or driver's license? Because I do not see a bulge in most guys' pockets so they can't be carrying a wallet right? If you even put one credit card and one driver's license in a wallet, it creates a bulge in your pants and sticks out. So do most guys have a wallet or not? If so, then how come they never have a bulge in their pants? Or are most wallets very thin with just a little cash and no credit cards or IDs so they don't bulge out of their pants?

Sorry if this sound trifling. I'm just wondering how most guys do these things. Especially since i'm not connected to the hive mind that most people are connected to. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne