Should we move to England? Are these good reasons?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should we move to England? Are these good reasons?

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 5:49 am
But yick and yohan, how do u explain the three videos above from americans who like the UK and have a more interesting life there? They dont seem to be there for the girls. But arent the people in UK more authentic and approachable and more willing to talk to strangers? Don't they love to invite you in for a cup of tea like the movies always show? Lol. Also the british accents sound more cultured and historical.
Well, if you come straight from USA - and of course it strongly depends from which city in USA you are moving away, you might find UK really so much better.

But believe me, UK will follow soon and getting poorer and even more violent, plenty of illegal immigrants, a lot of criminality - it left European Community by its own choice, and now it is 'independent', but also isolated... not within the European free trade zone any longer.
Also problems with jobs and a lot of restrictions because of this corona-virus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... annel.html

----------

About USA:

Just today in Yahoo, and keep in mind this is the AVERAGE income per HOUSEHOLD in that city of approx. 70.000 people, still taxes and health insurance has to be deducted I guess, and still those jobs are not stable at all, you can be kicked out anytime...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/poorest- ... 00229.html
These are the poorest cities in every US state
1. Ohio: Youngstown

Median household income: $29,143 (state: $58,642)

Poverty rate: 37.9% (state: 13.1%)

Youngstown is the poorest city not only in Ohio but in all of the U.S., according to the 24/7 Wall St. analysis.

Like other shrinking American cities, Youngstown’s decline was prompted by the departure of major manufacturers. Layoffs in the steel and metalworking industries started by the thousand on Black Monday — Sept. 19, 1977 — and just kept going.

Today it’s not just the adults who are struggling to survive in the city, with abysmally low wages and high unemployment — but over half of the children in Youngstown live in poverty, according to census estimates.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 11:56 pm
Presumably this is a joke thread.
Move to England in 2020? :lol:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/markdevlin/
https://brandnewtube.com/@DrVernonColeman

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/proofhcid.htm
As I reported on my website back in March, on March 19th, the public health bodies in the UK and the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens decided that the new disease should no longer be classified as a 'high consequence infectious disease' (click on the link below to see the proof). The coronavirus was downgraded to flu level.

A couple of days after this decision, the UK Government introduced lockdowns and introduced the most oppressive Bill in British Parliamentary history. The Emergency Bill, which was 358 pages long, turned Britain into a totalitarian state and gave the Government and the police unprecedented powers. Public meetings and elections were banned and there were new powers relating to 'restrictions on use and disclosure of information'.

There are still people who do not know that the coronavirus was downgraded to `flu’ threat back in March. Please send the link to MPs and newspapers. It proves that everything that has happened since March has been a lie.

High Consequence Infectious Disease.gov.uk
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE OP

Being from the UK, I feel I can comment on a lot of what's mentioned.

UK people in my opinion aren't as loud and as shallow as Americans on the whole. However, regarding being cliquey and taking a long time to connect with compared with other nationalities; that's definitely true. I would argue that the complaints about the USA being cliquey and people not very open on the whole apply more to the UK than to the US.

As for women. I noticed a statement above describing the UK women as stuck-up and not very attractive. I agree, that's pretty accurate (not all of course, but it is a general pattern). Even if you go to southern Spain & travel back to the UK, you really do notice the difference in how stuck-up a lot of the young women are.

There are immigrants, mostly for work and money. I used to go to a couchsurfing meet regularly and plenty of the people I used to meet didn't have that positive an opinion. You hardly ever hear people singing the praises of the social life or the girls.

Besides the weather is shite; non-stop rain from end of October to March. If you like cabin fever then it might be your cup of tea.