Have any of you Visited Thailand?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:And by the way, it's not just Thailand and the Philippines, same thing is happening in the USA, black people are going around killing white people now and the news won't report on it, the Jews won't allow it to be reported because they don't want people to know what's going on.
1. Europeans are very vocal, and down through the history of this country when whites feel the need to speak out they do such as when white gay males were coming down with HIV/AIDS in the 90's. So if whites truly wanted to get the word out that they were being targeted by blacks, en mass, this nation would hear of it. What's really going on is that White Nationalist are using the black on white attacks as a way to stir/provoke anger within the entire white American community, but it's not working because most whites are not as nationalist/racist as White Nationalist.

2. Black people are killing each other far more then they are killing whites (and I know that does not matter to you). Also, when black people target whites, they do it at random as a botched robbery opposed to targeting whites because they truly hate them. Quite simply (and it's still wrong), a black man robbing a white man for a few dollars is completely different then in the past when white men would target black men to lynch them for no other reason then because they were black.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I am Malaysian and let me tell you about Thailand. It is a Dating Paradise. All hands down. But not for Westerners.

If you are all for bar girls, by all means. But if you are looking for well-educated, non-slutty, high quality, self-sufficient Thai woman whose family wont treat you like a guilt-free source of money to mooch from, I'm sorry to say that as a Westerner you are at a disadvantage compared to the Malays and Chinese who frequent that destination. That is the inconvenient truth whether you want to admit it or not.

Malay-Thai and Chinese-Thai interracial marriages are so commonplace around here it doesn't even raise eyebrows anymore to hear a person going to Thailand to try his luck.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Another words they have no concept of their own stupidity and inferiority, they don't seem to realize they are a country with nothing whatsoever, a country with Aids and p4p as a culture. They are rejects at best who think they are superior, when in reality logic clearly shows they are such low class retards it's not even funny.

This is why if I were there I would beat the living sh** out of every skinny little Thai guy I saw...

I could easily kick 10 of these little sissy boys asses at the same time, and keep in mind I stand 5'10 and weigh 180 lbs...
Hope you don't take this the wrong way but ever stop to think that maybe with the attitude that you have about Thai people is the reason why Thai people don't want foreigners in their country in the first place?

I say more Thai people can read and understand English then the other way around so what you posted above does get back to them in one way or another which does not help Thai/Farang relationships.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Rayn wrote:I am Malaysian and let me tell you about Thailand. It is a Dating Paradise. All hands down. But not for Westerners.

If you are all for bar girls, by all means. But if you are looking for well-educated, non-slutty, high quality, self-sufficient Thai woman whose family wont treat you like a guilt-free source of money to mooch from, I'm sorry to say that as a Westerner you are at a disadvantage compared to the Malays and Chinese who frequent that destination. That is the inconvenient truth whether you want to admit it or not.

Malay-Thai and Chinese-Thai interracial marriages are so commonplace around here it doesn't even raise eyebrows anymore to hear a person going to Thailand to try his luck.

I'll bet you any amount of money you want to bet that as a blonde hair blue eyes German male I could easily get ten times more girls than you ever dreamed of getting in your entire life and get the hottest girls in all of Thailand. Girls that as an Asian you could never dream of getting.

So I don't know what you are smoking but it sure must be the good stuff.....
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

ladislav wrote:Good for a sex-and-food vacation. Nothing else. Too nationalistic and prejudiced against white guys for my taste. Too many restrictive laws for foreigners in general. Hard to make money there, too. They do not want to see you succeed. Visas/residence are a pain in the as$$.

Common Thais are deeply mistrustful of white people but they do accept other Oriental looking people. One does not see it at first but once you learn the language and live among them, you see what goes on. A white guy is a n----r to them. No respect.

Think Hawaii.

They are OK in tourist areas but outside of them they often give you dirty looks. I've been kicked out of and not served in some places as well. No honkeys!

A good Thai girl would be ashamed to walk down the street with a non Oriental.

Things change dramatically if you arrive as a big CEO with IBM or Microsoft.

If you have enough green to cover your white, you should be OK. Not good for an average white guy.

Good people in Thailand are the ones who are not ethnically Thai- Khmers for one. In provinces like Buriram, Surin, etc. But still...

I love my Philippines and I can go to a Thai restaurant here if I miss the food.
At the end of the day, a civilization is for the benefit of the people who were born and raised within it. The Thai people are essentially protecting themselves from foreign evasion/domination.

If the Thai people did not think like this, they would wind up like Africa where foreigners completely control all the resources and most of the indigenous people are destitute on their own land.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Rayn wrote:I am Malaysian and let me tell you about Thailand. It is a Dating Paradise. All hands down. But not for Westerners.

I'll bet you any amount of money you want to bet that as a blonde hair blue eyes German male I could easily get ten times more girls than you ever dreamed of getting in your entire life and get the hottest girls in all of Thailand. Girls that as an Asian you could never dream of getting.

So I don't know what you are smoking but it sure must be the good stuff.....
Yes, among prostitutes and street-walkers a blonde male would do very well, but the high end Thai society looks down on that kind of stuff. Ask Ladislav--whose lived in Thailand for a period of time or Repatriate--and they will tell you similar things. They refer to foreigners as "farang" as Ladislav likes to mention and are somewhat distrustful of all the sex tourists in their country. And why do White males always have the need to tout their 'White supremacy" over women of color--as if all people bow down to "whiteness." That may be the case with some people around the world--but not all.