Look Local or Look Exotic????

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Look Local or Look Exotic????

Post by Fenix »

Hi guys! This question has been on my mind for weeks now and I would love to hear what you guys think about this.

Would you rather look local or look exotic? Better yet, would it be better to look local or look exotic?

It is kinda hard to even ask since this is why I haven't posted this thread yet. I am 26 year old black guy and I like white, Latina, Asian, and all women. I don't particularly like black women that much (long story) and I am interested in going to Belize. Even though they're Mestizos there, half of the population is also Kriol. In real life and online, the majority of the women that approach me or request me are white and Latin women.

I am asking this because I found it strange that some men on here went to Europe and they are having the same results in European countries. Then when you go to Asia or somewhere where you are exotic, you get the results you want. I just thought it was odd.

Ladislav has talked about this before, but I wanted to get some comments from other members. Winston has had incredible success in the Philippines and Jackal (I am guessing he is white?) has success in Hungary. So it works both ways.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Depends

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

Hi Phoenix,

My guess is that it would depend on what type of relationship you wanted to have.

If you want a long term relationship with the women in the country you are going to, I would think that it would be best if you appeared to have localized. Women who want long term partners seem to prefer those who are more similar to them so adopting the culture and the appearance of the locals would help then.

If you just want short term flings, I would guess that looking exotic would help. Looking exotic would of course make you stand out and you would attract more attention.