Sausage-fests in gyms

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Re: Sausage-fests in gyms

Post by Kapinga626 »

well-informed wrote:I don't think i've ever gone to the gym where there were more women than men. Not once, and i live in New York City

Last time i went to the gym there must have been like 60 guys to like 8-9 girls. No joke

And i know that there's more of an incentive for a guy to work out, than a girl because FAT GIRLS can get laid and be in relationships if they so choose to. That's how rigged the dating scene is against men. If you put these same american fatties in a country like Brazil, Russia honestly they'd would be extinct because of the lack of male attention they would get

For those who've been abroad, do you notice that foreign women make more of an effort to be lean than the ones here in America? Surely i would think they do
I went to 24 hour fitness for years , and it was just like a singles club , ( same with Ballys' ) which is great if you're a Don Juan / smooth operator type . But I'm average looking , very practical , and a terrible liar . Besides that , I'm really into power-lifting .

I go to Golds' Pasadena now . I can sweat , fart , chalk up , wrap up and puke on occasion without much embarrassment . If I did these things in front of a group of lithe beauties wearing spandex , they would chase me out of there for sure .

I went to Eastern Europe a few times years ago , and one thing I noticed right away was that people ( male & female ) were very fit , and I saw very few overweight people . They also dressed very sharply .
When I was dating my future / former wife , she was 5'7" 99 # . When we mariied , and I got her to Ca. ,
She went on a hellacous eating binge . Much of it - fast food . But the heaviest she ever got was 130 , and at 5'7" , I wasn't complaining . My point is like many other people in Eastern Europe , she couldn't afford junk food or fast food , so she had to eat vegetables , fruits , and loads of fish . You know all the right stuff .
As for American/Western women in Europe ( I'll use Russia as an example ) , they would get plenty of attention . ( at first ) because everyone likes to get some " strange " , and to Russian guys they would fit the bill , but Russian guys have a a assertiveness and confidence that would eventually befuddle a spoiled western twat .
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's