Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Winston »

Splicelo,
Your posts are funny. Are you a white male?

I thought Asian men and East Indian men and Arab men are the most rejected men in the Western world, not black men? So in reality black men have it worse in the dating scene? I'm not talking the job market, I'm talking about the dating scene. Asian men have a positive stereotype in the job market I know.

Btw, even though it's true that blacks on average have lower IQ than whites, isn't Contrarian Expatriate an exception? He's obviously in the top 5 percent of blacks in terms of IQ it seems, despite his anger and resentment that shows in his posts. Right? So you gotta give him credit for that. Isn't he a very educated black man like Obama and Neil deGrass Tyson and James Gates?

Btw Splicelo, what do you think of that 60's movie called "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" about a white woman wanting to marry a rich educated black doctor and arguing with her family about it? lol. Isn't CE a lot like this rich black doctor? Does a black man like in this movie really exist in real life?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061735/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Trailer:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 8:41 am
standfordguy, if you white instead, could you still get all the attention and status there in europe like you do or is it important to be black? you are only guy on forum who gets best girls with no marry and no pay.
Being white in Europe is really nothing unique or interesting. That is why most of these guys have to fly to Asia. However, they still can get chicks in Europe, they just have to work extra hard. Honestly, most middle age American white guys are no match for Europeans.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

(Being white in Europe is really nothing unique or interesting) means so no hope loser white man, white man only get tiny poor brown country asia girl like marco zetola, so sad for whiteman . but asia man have chance with not devloped europe country lady? wison in russia 20 years before like you now in europ, can asia man still do it, what country you get so many best higher quality lady, you mentor asia guys, post on forum, then get famous make big busness, write book, make seminar, get payment
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 3:07 pm
(Being white in Europe is really nothing unique or interesting) means so no hope loser white man, white man only get tiny poor brown country asia girl like marco zetola, so sad for whiteman . but asia man have chance with not devloped europe country lady? wison in russia 20 years before like you now in europ, can asia man still do it, what country you get so many best higher quality lady, you mentor asia guys, post on forum, then get famous make big busness, write book, make seminar, get payment
Spencer, my sweet dyslectic Mexican friend, you are talking out of your ass once more. I have had my share of white women while living in Europe, and even fathered two children by a beautiful blonde woman in her twenties who worked as a nurse, who now lives in Germany. For sure I ended up in Asia, and I love it, there's no denying that. But you would be a fool to assume too much about people you have never seen or met. Unlike you, I am not some sort of hideously photoshopped oompa loompa looking mongrel who has to consort with prostitutes, taking photos of himself with various random European girls to somehow prove his masculinity on an internet forum full of weirdos where no one really reads your shit and no one really cares.

The few of our forums members who have seen me will confirm I am a tall and handsome man and not your typical 'white male in Asia' type of fellow. I'm just cautious about leaving my photos floating around the net as willingly as you do. Also, there really isn't anything for me to gain or win here, anyway.

Please get a life. I don't care if you're black, brown or from Neptune, just... log out, stop making a million different accounts, stop arguing with yourself behind proxies, praising your own fake accounts and kissing your own digital ass, it's unhinged and unbecoming of a man to act like a teenage boy in high school bragging about his "hot model girlfriend who lives across the world and can't meet you guys but is totally real believe me please". :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

you are europe young goodlook man and not able to hold white girl, just make more singe white mom, so after you do same that loser alex jones looking but no money broke white can do find poor brown girl and stay in peasant poverty, why do like these, strange, not make sense

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer,
Marcos is right. I've seen his photos before, and he does look young, muscular, decent looking. Not ugly at all. There are a variety of ages of guys in this forum. We are not all the same. We just think outside the box and are not afraid to venture outside our little matrix and are more adventurous than the average American. There are younger guys here too in their 20's and 30's. Some are decent looking too. We are just a bit eccentric and not as square or drone-like as the average person is. That may make us misfits, but so be it. We can only be the best of what we are.

Btw, no one chooses to be a "loser or misfit" - if you wanna use terms like that. It's not like life gives you a panel where you are free to choose the "loser button" or the "winner button". It doesn't work like that. Everyone is doing the best they can with what they've got and what they know. So don't judge people please. Learn from laid back people like the SE Asians and Latin Americans, whom do not overanalyze or judge others harshly. Those who overanalyze are usually full of opinions and judgments and delusions that are pretty much "all in their head". In reality though, we do not choose where we fit in. It's a matter of resonance, feeling and intangible factors that can't even be put into words. We are all different, and if one country has an "ebb and flow" that fits us and another doesn't, then that is where we feel comfortable in. It's very personal. Not something you can label "winner or loser". Doesn't work that way. So try to understand people and understand life, rather than judge and criticize and label them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Yeah losers like marco zetola, the low IQ former Nazi sandwich maker have no hope of finding someone to worship them in Europe. It's better for them to go overseas to the Philippine jungle and find some Homo floresiensis still alive :lol:

Asian guys can do alright in eastern Europe with an intro from cool guy like me.

I like it in Budapest but I take trips all over!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 4:03 pm
Yeah losers like marco zetola, the low IQ former Nazi sandwich maker have no hope of finding someone to worship them in Europe. It's better for them to go overseas to the Philippine jungle and find some Homo floresiensis still alive :lol:
PAG, are you even unable to copy/paste names correctly from fake profiles in your own homepage?
https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola
Asian guys can do alright in eastern Europe with an intro from cool guy like me.

I like it in Budapest but I take trips all over!
This picture was NOT taken in Budapest, but in Kiev.

I guess you have never been in Europe before.
You are merely a sad broken guy (white, pretending to be black) sitting somewhere in USA and playing with a computer annoying other people who are better off than you are.

FYI, Budapest and Kiev are 2 different cities located in 2 different countries.

Advice from you? :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

StanfordGuy wrote:

It's hilarious to think of how you, a man who looks like a garden gnome come to life, is talking shit about the looks of a man (me) who is literally a male model. And sandwich maker, lol, I'm kind of wondering what you are going on about. Love the jealousy, though. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 3:52 pm
you are europe young goodlook man and not able to hold white girl, just make more singe white mom, so after you do same that loser alex jones looking but no money broke white can do find poor brown girl and stay in peasant poverty, why do like these, strange, not make sense
Spencer, you make very little sense yourself with your little broken Google Translate / Yoda impression you've got going there. Standford/PAG, can you not at least make your fake followers a little more... refined, and entertaining? Take a course in fiction writing, you can do a whole lot better than this shit, I'm sure. An unemployed delivery guy such as yourself with an unlimited pool of mental illness, surely you can invent more believable and enjoyable characters next time. :wink:
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 3:52 pm
Bingo, you need a strong back and a respectable salary to hold a white Dutch woman. Marco's father left him and his mother fled to the jungle to start a new life. Marco grow up in housing projects eating out of trash cans. That's why he's so dumb and can't put together two thoughts :lol:

https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/dating-dutchman
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 2:37 am
StanfordGuy wrote:

It's hilarious to think of how you, a man who looks like a garden gnome come to life, is talking shit about the looks of a man (me) who is literally a male model. And sandwich maker, lol, I'm kind of wondering what you are going on about. Love the jealousy, though. :lol:
Lol, you look like a generic, stiff, boring, poorly dressed cardboard cutout. What's there to be be jealous of? You want to be me sooo bad :lol:

You better get of the internet before your wife

starts yelling at you again you deadbeat!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 6:48 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 2:37 am
StanfordGuy wrote:

Lol, you look like a generic, stiff, boring, poorly dressed cardboard cutout. What's there to be be jealous of? You want to be me sooo bad :lol:

You better get of the internet before your wife

starts yelling at you again you deadbeat!
It's so funny of you to describe me as "generic, stiff and poorly dressed" when you never even saw me or met me. At least with you, we've all head the misfortune of seeing your mentally ill, bloated face pasted all over the forum. To prove... something, I guess, because being seen as cool and awesome on a forum like this that barely gets any readers outside of Winston's clickbait model pics matters so much to your schizophrenic ass for some reason.

Those of us who actually have shit going on in our lives are too smart to share our faces. And frankly, if I had a face like yours, I'd learn Arabic and buy a burqa ASAP. You look like Finding Nemo with a beard. :lol:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Marcos yohan why you say different thing contradictions, black guy photos standfordguy or just stranger man one take from internet and standfordguy poster really basement whiteman in reality life? marcos is the right one just compare videos and voicecall, simplesimon. yohan did you get dumbwit because 67 age dementia or you always so slow I think always dumb slow good european girl never stay with you even in 1980 you youngman nice guy but good europe girl no like dumbwit yohan so you the real happy aboard man find good japan girl accept the dull IQ make matrimony whiteman, now whiteman so so low status even model goodloook only can go jungle find animal girl live stoneage what happened to world

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Spencer wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 7:19 am
Marcos yohan why you say different thing contradictions, black guy photos standfordguy or just stranger man one take from internet and standfordguy poster really basement whiteman in reality life? marcos is the right one just compare videos and voicecall, simplesimon. yohan did you get dumbwit because 67 age dementia or you always so slow I think always dumb slow good european girl never stay with you even in 1980 you youngman nice guy but good europe girl no like dumbwit yohan so you the real happy aboard man find good japan girl accept the dull IQ make matrimony whiteman, now whiteman so so low status even model goodloook only can go jungle find animal girl live stoneage what happened to world
What a sad clown you are, PAG...I mean Spencer...

What about taking some English lessons?