Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I find this to be one of the most interesting post on the Happier Abroad forum!!! Honestly, although I haven't been to any of these countries (except Germany), I have done some of my own research and been told by others the following nations (but not limited to this list)outside the U.S. that are good spots for black men to visit, vacation, find women, and possibly expatriate to:

LATIN AMERICA/CARRIBEAN

The Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Costa Rica
Mexico
Belize
Columbia
Brazil
Argentina
Chile

EUROPE (Western)

United Kingdom
The Netherlands
Denmark
Germany
Sweden
Italy
France
Spain
Greece
Turkey

EUROPE (Eastern)

The Czech Republic
Bulgaria
Romania
Croatia
Slovenia

MIDDLE-EAST/NORTH AFRICA

Israel
United Arab Emirates
Qatar
Morocco

ASIA/OCEANIA

The Philippines
Japan
Indonesia
Thailand
Australia
New Zealand
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. There's a new book now on Amazon.com called "Best Countries For Black Men". I wonder if the author picked that title because he read this thread. lol

Description:

If you're one of the many black men who are asking questions like:
- "How do I find the best countries for black men?"
- "What are the best Cities/Countries for Black Guys to find wives?"
- "Which countries do women really love black men?"

Then this book is for you. If you are tired of the dating scene in the United States and/or United Kingdom, then you will find this book very useful.

This book is written for black men who want to know which countries are the best to visit. Inside, you'll find recommendations for over 18 countries across North America, Central America, South America, Africa, Asia, Europe and Australia.

Each country reveals information about the language, culture, women and general vibe. You'll also learn the best cities to visit in each country and ones to avoid. You get to see how the women look with real life photos of women in each city along with tips & resources on how to meet & hookup with them. You benefit from dozens of hours of research in a simple, easy to read format.

You also will learn some important tips for black male travelers to stay safe, avoid scams, and enjoy your trip. If you are serious about international travel and want to see how foreign women treat you, then this book will help you get one step closer to your travel and relationship goals.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Novel
Freshman Poster

Post by Novel »

Fenix wrote:...Find out for yourself. Stop asking people about where to go. There are plenty of websites online where you can chat with foreign women and no, don't go on a dating site.
As I Black American, I understand what your're saying. And I stopped letting the race card dictate my demeanor about my dating life when it came to finding happiness abroad quickly. I stopped letting it be a reason of discouragement. I'm over that crap!

Though in terms of finding my desired woman, the reality is for some (as myself) new to the idea of finding happiness abroad often don't know where to start. I wasted most of my life finding out the hard way that my American women were better friends than serious, suitable and stable relationship partners (not all, but most). I'm done with American women and now focusing solely on foreign women. For me, specifically China. That is my #1 choice. But I'm not at all opposed to other countries. I'm not stupid lol. A nice, genuine, cute foreign women is interested in me, I will most certainly get to know her with open arms.

Since I'm fairly new the "finding your happiness abroad method" I'm sort of, well... lost. Even though I knew dating sites aren't really the most solid/ideal way of finding happiness, it's only way I knew/know. I've been using Chinese focused dating sites. Of course, with mostly underwhelming results. I've met some cool women though. And I still talk with a few on the regular. I recently submitted a Question/Advice post (hasn't been approved yet) and it was sort of an SOS. Asking for some serious guidance. I feel, if I can just get some direction, and advice from others... It would open my senses even wider and increase my chance for success.

All that said, thank you for this post as it paints a picture of social culture per country. I appreciated this.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why is it that black americans don't expat to Africa to look for women?

Personally I don't think it wold work. Even blacks from other african countries say they are not accepted since they don't speak the local tribal language.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/07/world ... frica.html

I found similar overseas. Black africans didn't get on with local blacks and found them uncultured and badly behaved. They got on with me as a 'fellow african' :lol: Tough break for you darkies; a whitey is more african than you :lol:. Except for some idiot liberal white europeans, who were actually get offended that a white man appears when they expect an african :lol: So why is it I can't come to america and be an 'african-american' and qualify for an affirmative action job :lol:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Kradmelder wrote:Why is it that black americans don't expat to Africa to look for women?

Personally I don't think it wold work. Even blacks from other african countries say they are not accepted since they don't speak the local tribal language.

I found similar overseas. Black africans didn't get on with local blacks and found them uncultured and badly behaved. They got on with me as a 'fellow african' :lol: Tough break for you darkies; a whitey is more african than you :lol:. Except for some idiot liberal white europeans, who were actually get offended that a white man appears when they expect an african :lol: So why is it I can't come to america and be an 'african-american' and qualify for an affirmative action job :lol:
Not to shit on black people but many of the African countries structural wise is messed up. There are probably more black expats that would prefer to go to Europe or Asia than Africa. If a Black guy is into dark skin women he pick South America or possible the Caribbean Island.

Africa is like one of the last places that is still unknown . The infrastructure is not up to par at the same time you have the constant corruption and civil war happening in the countries within Africa.

I don't know...there are some theories why this is so with African or black people but it's just theories in why they are still under develop.

The bottom line is this if there is a rich African country that has economic and social impact..I bet you blacks Americans would be interested in that country and speak loudly of how great that country is but so far there isn't any. I think for some black people they realize this is so they kind of distant themselves with Africa.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Kradmelder wrote:Why is it that black americans don't expat to Africa to look for women?

Kradmelder, I believe there are several reasons why black American men don't expat to Africa to look for women. The first is that people have to remember Africa is a whole CONTINENT that contains within it 54 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. Of which in each of these nations has hundreds if not thousands of different tribes, languages, and dialects. Second, there are large areas of Africa that are unsafe if not down right dangerous with the many conflicts (religious, tribal), diseases (such as Malaria, West Nile Fever, Ebola, etc.). Not to mention there are some African countries that are still underdeveloped and are filled with massive corruption. The third is that Africa just simply doesn't get as much attention in the media to neither expat nor to go seeking women as Latin America, Southeast Asia, Europe, or Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, Cook Islands, etc.). However, an author by the name of Steve Love has mentioned a few African countries in his E-book entitled:"BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN". And in it Steve has recommended certain cities in the African nations of Ghana (Accra), Ethiopia (Addis Ababa), Namibia (Windhoek), and South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg ) as possible places for black men to find women and/or expat to along with some Latin American, Asian, European countries and Australia. Kradmelder you could purchase the E-book at http://www.amazon.com. In Addition, you can go to http://www.expatkings.com which is a website for black men interested in traveling, working, dating/marriage, or living abroad. And then the final reason I think why black American men don't go to Africa to either expat to or find women is that if they only want black ladies they can easily find them the Caribbean or Latin America. Particularly, in the Dominican Republic, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, and Brazil which is not too far to fly from the states. Also, please check out the http://www.youtube.com documentary called "FRUSTRATED" about black American men going to Brazil to both expat to and find women. Otherwise, more black men are going to Asia or Europe to find a new life.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

There are white women in all countries, including the USA, who go for black men. For example, Uncle Clarence Thomas, the Supreme Court judge, has a white wife, and a good-looking one too. Back when I was living and working on Texas, in a city whose slogan was "the blackest earth, the whitest people", my supervisor, who was coal black with a big Afro, had a white wife. (The town's other slogan was "nigger don't let the sun set on you in this town", though that slogan referred to the 1960's and earlier rather than the 1980's when I was there).

However, in general, black men do best with black women. Also in general, men who are rich relative to the locals do well. Also, the less the competition, the greater the opportunity. Finally, you don't want to get bogged down by long and complicated travel logistics. Put these four ideas together and, in my opinion, the best opportunity for black American men is Haiti.

Yes, Haiti is a mess, but that just means the women are that much more desperate. "When the stomach is empty, the legs open wide." Even a poor black American is rich by Haitian standards. Very close to Florida, so getting there is easy. Few Americans go there because they speak a garbled version of French and the infrastructure is a mess. No problems being black, because the natives are 99% black. There's an AIDS problem, so use protection if not monogamous. Best bet is to maintain a mistress in Haiti, while living and working in Florida, so you can visit frequently. Tell this mistress you can't marry her because youre already married to some woman in the USA who won't grant a divorce. You will need to learn the local lingo.

Dominican Republic, Haiti's neighbor, is another possibility. Better developed and more visited by Americans, but that means you won't be the celebrity you would be in Haiti.

As for Africa, there are some okay countries there for sex tourism, but travel to and from is very expensive and relocating and earning a living there is unrealistic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

IraqVet2003 wrote:

Kradmelder, I believe there are several reasons why black American men don't expat to Africa to look for women. The first is that people have to remember Africa is a whole CONTINENT that contains within it 54 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. Of which in each of these nations has hundreds if not thousands of different tribes, languages, and dialects. Second, there are large areas of Africa that are unsafe if not down right dangerous with the many conflicts (religious, tribal), diseases (such as Malaria, West Nile Fever, Ebola, etc.). Not to mention there are some African countries that are still underdeveloped and are filled with massive corruption. The third is that Africa just simply doesn't get as much attention in the media to neither expat nor to go seeking women as Latin America, Southeast Asia, Europe, or Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, Cook Islands, etc.). However, an author by the name of Steve Love has mentioned a few African countries in his E-book entitled:"BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN". And in it Steve has recommended certain cities in the African nations of Ghana (Accra), Ethiopia (Addis Ababa), Namibia (Windhoek), and South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg ) as possible places for black men to find women and/or expat to along with some Latin American, Asian, European countries and Australia. Kradmelder you could purchase the E-book at http://www.amazon.com. In Addition, you can go to http://www.expatkings.com which is a website for black men interested in traveling, working, dating/marriage, or living abroad. And then the final reason I think why black American men don't go to Africa to either expat to or find women is that if they only want black ladies they can easily find them the Caribbean or Latin America. Particularly, in the Dominican Republic, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, and Brazil which is not too far to fly from the states. Also, please check out the http://www.youtube.com documentary called "FRUSTRATED" about black American men going to Brazil to both expat to and find women. Otherwise, more black men are going to Asia or Europe to find a new life.
That is exactly my point. Every nation blacks took over is a total stuff up of poverty, corruption, crime, life means nothing, cannot develop etc. For exactly that reason black women would want to get out and you could get a young woman cheap.

The only disadvantage is the tribalism (racism) I see amongst many blacks. Many black Zimbabweans working here will not take a black South African wife, and save money to pay lobola to get a wife from home. There is a hierarchy amongst blacks, with Xhosa seen as the lowest. No one, black or white, like nigerians either. The links i sent you shows they don't like black Americans either. For one, they are considered Coloured, not Black. I am not sure if the hierarchy stems from history. Blacks had no prisons. As the Bantu migrated southwards from west Africa, the thieves and trouble makers were expelled southwards, hence the laziest, most violent, most criminalistic were always the southernmost tip. That is why the Xhosa were found the furthest south and were the first to encounter whites, from whom they tried to steal of course. The agricultural, self sufficient ones are found further north.

When I was in Kenya, all the Somali women would go for me, but I don't race mix. The Black Kenyans told me it is great honour as Somali women are considered much better than a Kenyan one. So blacks do not see all backs as the same :lol: They would consider a Somali woman worthy of a white man, but not a Kenyan one :lol:

There are other criteria as well. In some places the darker a tribe is, the lower their status. Like in Sudan and other countries. In southern Africa the fatter the wife the higher the status as it shows you can afford to keep your wife well fed. In other tribes a woman with a kid is worth more lobola than a virgin as she is proven to be fertile. In fact the cultural value system is totally inverse of the white one.

Black African women are subservient and hard working. For example they do all the housework, while Mr sits on his arse, and do most of the agricultural work. So i would figure if black men want to be treated like a lord of the manor, Arican women would be a better bet. I am not sure if the black Caribbean women are like this.

Your answer basically tells me the thinking of black Americans is very different than that of Africans because you don't see the hierarchies that Africans do. Is that correct?

It strikes as me as very different as whites 350 years later will look back to Europe as the centre of their culture and origin. Maybe not so much white Americans, but whites from former colonies always want to make at least 1 trip to Europe, like a muzzie wants to make his hadz and headbutt the ground of Saudi Arabia. Black Americans don't feel this pull to Africa?

Not that we want more of you here. we have plenty :lol: :lol: But if you would take some wives back it would reduce the birth rate here :lol: :lol:

I have been to america plenty. But blacks there are just not as approachable as black Africans. There is far more racial hostility there than here. Like I easily mix with black africans overseas. But both white and black Africans don't easily mix with African-Americans. In liberal places I can more easily mix with black Africans than the libtard whites, whose mindset is more alien to me than the black one. Like in Norway. the libtard feminist women are horrible and did they ever get a shock that us racist whiteys fresh out of apartheid utopia would prefer to talk to Ghanians etc than to them :lol: What are your thoughts on that?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:There are white women in all countries, including the USA, who go for black men. For example, Uncle Clarence Thomas, the Supreme Court judge, has a white wife, and a good-looking one too. Back when I was living and working on Texas, in a city whose slogan was "the blackest earth, the whitest people", my supervisor, who was coal black with a big Afro, had a white wife. (The town's other slogan was "nigger don't let the sun set on you in this town", though that slogan referred to the 1960's and earlier rather than the 1980's when I was there).

However, in general, black men do best with black women. Also in general, men who are rich relative to the locals do well. Also, the less the competition, the greater the opportunity. Finally, you don't want to get bogged down by long and complicated travel logistics. Put these four ideas together and, in my opinion, the best opportunity for black American men is Haiti.

Yes, Haiti is a mess, but that just means the women are that much more desperate. "When the stomach is empty, the legs open wide." Even a poor black American is rich by Haitian standards. Very close to Florida, so getting there is easy. Few Americans go there because they speak a garbled version of French and the infrastructure is a mess. No problems being black, because the natives are 99% black. There's an AIDS problem, so use protection if not monogamous. Best bet is to maintain a mistress in Haiti, while living and working in Florida, so you can visit frequently. Tell this mistress you can't marry her because youre already married to some woman in the USA who won't grant a divorce. You will need to learn the local lingo.

Dominican Republic, Haiti's neighbor, is another possibility. Better developed and more visited by Americans, but that means you won't be the celebrity you would be in Haiti.

As for Africa, there are some okay countries there for sex tourism, but travel to and from is very expensive and relocating and earning a living there is unrealistic.
I am not so sure about not making a living there. I got offered a 2 year contract in kenya. $12 000 per month tax free, housing and a car, flights back home etc. That is a lot of money in Africa. They pay well as black countries have few skilled people, having chased whitey away, now need to lure him back. They also have to pay well as no one wants to live amongst all the darkies unless it is for money. They are also keen to get white farmers back.

Im not so keen on such a job now as I want to spend the last few years with my kids before they are 18 and leave home. If I were close to retirement it would be ideal. Rent out my house to make even more money, pocket all that money there, and come home to a very wealthy retirement, or travel the world for a few years with like $300 000 to spend, Money can be made in africa if you are skilled or educated. Like imagine a black man with skills. You cold make all this money and pomp your lungs out with cheap black women. Or a white who has jungle fever :lol:

In reality, given a choice between living in kenya or europe on this salary and the USA, I would chose kenya. That money buys a far far better lifestyle than you could ever have in the west, and i wouldn't last in the west. I would be arrested for some kind of racist or non-PC speak :lol: In africa race and gender boundaries are a known and accepted reality and faggots are disliked by all. People know their place. It is not a land for sissies.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

retiredfrank wrote:There are white women in all countries, including the USA, who go for black men. For example, Uncle Clarence Thomas, the Supreme Court judge, has a white wife, and a good-looking one too. Back when I was living and working on Texas, in a city whose slogan was "the blackest earth, the whitest people", my supervisor, who was coal black with a big Afro, had a white wife. (The town's other slogan was "nigger don't let the sun set on you in this town", though that slogan referred to the 1960's and earlier rather than the 1980's when I was there).

As a white guy, I've spent a bit of time surveying both of those countries - Haiti and DR. I also did the same with Jamaica. Please see my trip reports with photos.

viewtopic.php?t=22185

viewtopic.php?t=17494

Haiti is not ideal. It's so poor that infrastructure is hard to accept. There seems to be a 'them' and 'us' separation mentality, perhaps due to the longer term presence of UN and NGO workers. And decent French is spoken by only a small educated minority. Hatian Creole is a whole different ballgame, not easy to casually learn.

DR is good fun. But as one of my friends in Haiti related to me, DR girls by and large believe their pussies are paved with gold. It's kind of like the Thailand of the Caribbean in that lines between GF and P4P are blurred. I did meet a couple exceptions to that though during my visits there.

Jamaica might be the easiest. The girls tend to look a lot like black Americans, they speak English well (even though English based Patois is also commonly used), there seems to be much less of a 'us' vs. 'them' divide, and it has a much better infrastructure than Haiti. But there is also high violence risk there if you don't engage in certain precautions. See my trip reports linked above for more info.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rock wrote:

As a white guy, I've spent a bit of time surveying both of those countries - Haiti and DR. I also did the same with Jamaica. Please see my trip reports with photos.

viewtopic.php?t=22185

viewtopic.php?t=17494

Haiti is not ideal. It's so poor that infrastructure is hard to accept. There seems to be a 'them' and 'us' separation mentality, perhaps due to the longer term presence of UN and NGO workers. And decent French is spoken by only a small educated minority. Hatian Creole is a whole different ballgame, not easy to casually learn.

DR is good fun. But as one of my friends in Haiti related to me, DR girls by and large believe their pussies are paved with gold. It's kind of like the Thailand of the Caribbean in that lines between GF and P4P are blurred. I did meet a couple exceptions to that though during my visits there.

Jamaica might be the easiest. The girls tend to look a lot like black Americans, they speak English well (even though English based Patois is also commonly used), there seems to be much less of a 'us' vs. 'them' divide, and it has a much better infrastructure than Haiti. But there is also high violence risk there if you don't engage in certain precautions. See my trip reports linked above for more info.
Agreed. I prefer South American Negro women when it comes to mongering. Submissive is an understatement. They always let me have my way with them during the p4p sessions.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@Rock: I read part of your DR trip report. Very little about Haiti other than a comment in passing that Haiti is SAFER than both DR and Jamaica. And the deeper into the countryside you go, the safer it becomes, especially if you arrange things properly. For example, you find a small landlord who appears street smart, tough and competent. Then you have him or his son accompany you to the bank where you take out a months rent and give to him right there so you are never carrying much cash. That landlord now has a golden goose. Anyone who messes with his golden goose is going to get whacked with a machete, and in rural areas everyone knows everything that happens so he WILL find out about crimes against his golden goose and the potential criminals know it. Same thing in rural Africa. I read a trip report by some bicycle tourists in Tanzania where the local big men sliced the Achilles tendon on some young criminal who stole from these tourists. Old-fashioned justice.

All the crime problems occur in big cities where there is anonymity. Once you find this reliable landlord, pay him or his son to accompany you to/from the airport, so you always have protection. Let them handle the bribes. You just go to the bank when more money is needed. Let them milk you, but ASSUMING they are smart, they won't kill you or milk you so hard you don't come back. Use the same logic with a mistress. Always make yourself into a milk cow that everyone with brains wants to keep happy and alive. But avoid stupid people like the plague. Nothing more dangerous than a fool.

All the difficulties with Haiti mean the opportunity is that much greater. Difficulty in general is a good thing because it reduces competition and thus keeps costs down. I have no intention of going to Haiti, much less DR or Jamaica, but I am planning to integrate myself into some Ukrainian social circles (which I won't reveal because I don't want competition), which means learning Russian at a high level, which is difficult, which means that much less competition.

Also, Haitian creole is not that difficult. Much easier than Russian. Just learn standard French first, then do the 30 unit Pimsleur course for Haitian creole, then there are plenty of internet resources to go from there.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

retiredfrank wrote:@Rock: I read part of your DR trip report. Very little about Haiti other than a comment in passing that Haiti is SAFER than both DR and Jamaica. And the deeper into the countryside you go, the safer it becomes, especially if you arrange things properly. For example, you find a small landlord who appears street smart, tough and competent. Then you have him or his son accompany you to the bank where you take out a months rent and give to him right there so you are never carrying much cash. That landlord now has a golden goose. Anyone who messes with his golden goose is going to get whacked with a machete, and in rural areas everyone knows everything that happens so he WILL find out about crimes against his golden goose and the potential criminals know it. Same thing in rural Africa. I read a trip report by some bicycle tourists in Tanzania where the local big men sliced the Achilles tendon on some young criminal who stole from these tourists. Old-fashioned justice.

All the crime problems occur in big cities where there is anonymity. Once you find this reliable landlord, pay him or his son to accompany you to/from the airport, so you always have protection. Let them handle the bribes. You just go to the bank when more money is needed. Let them milk you, but ASSUMING they are smart, they won't kill you or milk you so hard you don't come back. Use the same logic with a mistress. Always make yourself into a milk cow that everyone with brains wants to keep happy and alive. But avoid stupid people like the plague. Nothing more dangerous than a fool.

All the difficulties with Haiti mean the opportunity is that much greater. Difficulty in general is a good thing because it reduces competition and thus keeps costs down. I have no intention of going to Haiti, much less DR or Jamaica, but I am planning to integrate myself into some Ukrainian social circles (which I won't reveal because I don't want competition), which means learning Russian at a high level, which is difficult, which means that much less competition.

Also, Haitian creole is not that difficult. Much easier than Russian. Just learn standard French first, then do the 30 unit Pimsleur course for Haitian creole, then there are plenty of internet resources to go from there.
OK that sounds like an interesting plan. I hope things work out to your liking in Ukraine. I conjecture that your competitive advantage will be the combo of:

1. Having foreigner status (= passport to west/better life potential) while

2. Being functional in Russian and

3. Of same ethnicity as locals (I assume you are white)

As for difficulty keeping competition down, I agree. That's a very strong selling point if you wanna stand out.

But I don't agree that difficulty keeps down costs! Countries with very poor infrastructure tend to be more expensive for visitors than those which are a bit better developed. It's generally a lot cheaper to visit and live in DR than Haiti. Decent infrastructure and security creates many efficiencies and scale economies. That's why well oiled countries like Thailand tend to be cheaper than less developed ones like say Kenya. Sure if you live 100% like a regular local in place like Madagascar, you may spend nothing during that period. But what about your flights in and out, what about your health issues, what about boredom, etc. Your body may not adapt well because you were not raised in such an environment. It's a lot easier to get very ill, depressed, etc. if you don't have at least some bubble to rely on or at least escape to from time to time.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Rock wrote: But I don't agree that difficulty keeps down costs! Countries with very poor infrastructure tend to be more expensive for visitors than those which are a bit better developed. It's generally a lot cheaper to visit and live in DR than Haiti. Decent infrastructure and security creates many efficiencies and scale economies. That's why well oiled countries like Thailand tend to be cheaper than less developed ones like say Kenya. Sure if you live 100% like a regular local in place like Madagascar, you may spend nothing during that period. But what about your flights in and out, what about your health issues, what about boredom, etc. Your body may not adapt well because you were not raised in such an environment. It's a lot easier to get very ill, depressed, etc. if you don't have at least some bubble to rely on or at least escape to from time to time.
Poorly developed countries have no rhyme or reason about prices, and there is a foreigner price that can be 100 times the local price, so there's some truth in what you write. If you want cheap, you have to live like the locals, which means speaking the local lingo and knowing how to negotiate. Once you find a protector (the street smart landlord who rents rooms to locals, NOT a tourist hotel) everything gets easier, because you will be his best-paying customer and he will try to keep you happy, out of trouble, etc. And there's no emotion involved like with a woman, just a business relationship. For a price, he will ease the way in all sorts of things, and that price will be low in dirt poor countries, thigh you have to know how to negotiate, which means having a plan for walking away if the price is too high (like going to the local market, waving some money at an old woman and saying you need a bed fur the night, the bed will be pestilential, but you'll live to find something better the next day, though most likely the greedy landlord will cave when he sees you are prepared to walk, obviously you MUST speak the local lingo for this to work).

If living like a local gives you the willies, then yes, better to stick to the well-developed countries.

Note that my idea for Haiti assumes an American who visits a mistress there a few months a year, so returning to America to earn more money is his escape from third world misery. (Needless to say, the man would be a fool to marry and bring a woman to the USA from Haiti or anywhere else for that matter, I've made this point over and over on this forum.)

As for illness, Haiti is a short and cheap plane trip to Miami. Africa another story. Transportation a big problem there, which is why I'd advise against it for Americans.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

What about South Africa, Brazil, France and America? There are lots and lots of black people in those countries. If black men have something to offer society, shouldn't black men be loved in those countries? Surely, life has been consistently improving where large numbers black men exist.