America is done and is sinking

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 3:30 am
They changed the country completely with the 1965 immigration act, it is finished big time. It is too stupid to function much longer and will be going into total collaspe IMO coming up...

The Communal Dictatorship..... :D

The 1965 immigration act was the beginning of the end.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Experienced Poster

Post by yick »

jamesbond wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 10:51 pm
Moretorque wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 3:30 am
They changed the country completely with the 1965 immigration act, it is finished big time. It is too stupid to function much longer and will be going into total collaspe IMO coming up...

The Communal Dictatorship..... :D

The 1965 immigration act was the beginning of the end.
If it wasn't for the 1965 immigration act then Winston Wu would be an anonymous salary man in Taiwan and this forum wouldn't exist.

8)
HappyGuy
Junior Poster

Post by HappyGuy »

People are acting weird and it's only going to get worse. Get ready for barbaric behaviour by next year when more people begin to realize their future's have been stolen from them and Americans are facing a similar fate to the former-USSR in 1991 or Iraqis in 2003.

Time stopped for Iraq in 2003, millions left and millions died and 17 years later they still have not recovered! Yet Iraq's crash was small compared to what's ahead for America.

"Everything is going to be fine. Stay where you are. Do not leave the United States. Wait for the vaccine. Listen to the experts on tv. Do not pull your money out of the banks until we rob you." :lol:

Six months later...

"Better luck next time. I too welcome our new Chinese overlords. And God Bless America! From a 7-star hotel in New Zealand while we watch you suckers kill eachother. I hope you like having a worse economy than Mexico. Don't call us we'll call you."
"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness
HappyGuy
Junior Poster

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ameri ... 2020-06-16
Americans haven’t been this unhappy in 50 years: poll
The poll, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago, found that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.
Full text, check out the link above.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 11:13 am
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ameri ... 2020-06-16
Americans haven’t been this unhappy in 50 years: poll
The poll, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago, found that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.
Full text, check out the link above.
Who would be happy, look what the elite are doing and what they have done. Their setting a world wide system up to where nobody can live and survive in their countries borders or local economies anymore.
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy
Junior Poster

Post by HappyGuy »

Americans have been played hard and many are beginning to realize it. But I think most people will refuse to believe it. If they try they may get depressed and suicide. They have too much invested in their American identity. So I think most of the older generations will die in complete denial or waiting in vain for one of their fake heroes to save them. Don't be one of those people.

Accept what is happening, accept values like consumerism were always false and you're better off without them. Use this as an opportunity to discover what's really important because it's not hoarding junk. Whether you've left or you're staying in the US the people who maintain a positive attitude are the ones who will survive what's ahead. Theoretically there's no reason why you shouldn't thrive in this new environment socially and in other ways. Just by having read this forum you will have advantages others won't.

Did you hear that old members? All the time you wasted here will come in handy in the 2020s and was not for nothing. :lol:
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

gsjackson wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 8:29 am
The only cultural vibrancy -- or a rough approximation of it -- that I see is in the South.
I live in the south, and from what I see, most people in these parts are obese and unfulfilled. They cling to religion for comfort, while living extremely materialistic lives and absorbing none of the Christianity they claim to believe in. People are indoors almost all the time, watching TV, on the internet, playing games, etc. The only social activity is eating out. It's pathetic. At least in California, Oregon, Washington people get out into nature or at least go the park. In my safe, middle class suburb, we have a park that's empty most of the time, because everybody comes home from their soul-sucking jobs to eat, watch TV, or if they're feeling really adventurous, they take the family to eat out at Chilis or Red Lobster. The kids don't even play at the park; they're at home with their X-boxes.

I feel like everyone around me is slowly dying, to be honest.
HappyGuy
Junior Poster

Post by HappyGuy »

Boxman wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 9:23 pm
I feel like everyone around me is slowly dying, to be honest.
They are, that's what the suburbs were meant to do. :)

Homeowner disputes: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=42585

Aug 11, 2017
Suburban America is on a steady decline

Last edited by HappyGuy on June 26th, 2020, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy
Junior Poster

Post by HappyGuy »

June 12, 2020

June 23, 2020

Note the immigrant college student telling Americans their statues are wrong.
HappyGuy
Junior Poster

Post by HappyGuy »

These examples hinted years ago that America was dead.

Apr 14, 2017
Fox News plays country music while showing a 21,000 pound MOAB bomb hitting Afghanistan - "That is what freedom looks like."

May 2, 2010
Obama Jokes About Killing Jonas Brothers With Predator Drones

Leaked "FunVax" Religion Vaccine Presentation at the Pentagon from 2005

This is a stunning presentation by a scientist given to DoD officials inside the Pentagon. The scientist describes a plan to control Middle Eastern populations with a vaccine that alters the part of the brain allegedly responsible for human spirituality and religious beliefs. Included is the now-defunct FunVax documentary trailer & a FunVax music video.