Bilingual English/Chinese IT professional wanted (So Cal)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bilingual English/Chinese IT professional wanted (So Cal)

Post by momopi »

A client of mine in Irvine is looking to hire a bilingual English/Mandarin speaking IT professional. The company has acquired some major clients in China and need to hire a Chinese speaking IT professional to support their global team and provide support for their proprietary software. The salary range is $55k-$65k. If you qualify and am interested in the position, please PM me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you list the qualification criteria?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Bilingual English and Chinese (putonghua) -- you need to be fluent enough in Chinese to provide tech support over the phone and respond to client e-mail's
Prior helpdesk experience desirable
Know how to use Chinese version of Windows
Since the application is proprietary, no prior experience with the application is needed (they will train)
There may be opportunity to be sent to China to visit clients, but that's not up to me to decide (I don't work there)