Detroit Has Gone To The Dogs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Detroit has an estimated 50,000 dogs running wild a common theme in all third world economies.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-2 ... -literally

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Let the Chinese open a furrier, there. Problem solved.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

At least we know that enterprising people will have something to eat, come the collapse.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

They could easily be rounded up and put down, but there's no money for this anymore.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

+1 to Teal and Cornfed. Eye on the $$$ !

"Yeah, your cup WAS half full... till I grabbed it and drank it!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Detroit Has Gone To The Dogs

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Taco wrote:Detroit has an estimated 50,000 dogs running wild a common theme in all third world economies.

Ironically, Detroit has acquired third-world status. Why do I say that? ....because when I was in Chile (in a small
impoverished region of the country) and even Perú, packs of dogs stay running around the streets gnawing
away at smaller dogs or oversized humans that look like their next meal.

Some street dogs in Perú and Chile tried to make me their dinn-dinn but that wasn't happening!
Thank goodness that pitbulls don't exist as wild undomesticated street dogs in S. America or it's game over for
bigger people like me walking down the street.

This is why the next time I go to an impoverished Latin American country, I'm buying a "macheta" before going
into the barrio because I need that protection yet I cannot stand the tourist districts! Entiende??
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Detroit Has Gone To The Dogs

Post by Taco »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Taco wrote:Detroit has an estimated 50,000 dogs running wild a common theme in all third world economies.

Ironically, Detroit has acquired third-world status. Why do I say that? ....because when I was in Chile (in a small
impoverished region of the country) and even Perú, packs of dogs stay running around the streets gnawing
away at smaller dogs or oversized humans that look like their next meal.

Some street dogs in Perú and Chile tried to make me their dinn-dinn but that wasn't happening!
Thank goodness that pitbulls don't exist as wild undomesticated street dogs in S. America or it's game over for
bigger people like me walking down the street.

This is why the next time I go to an impoverished Latin American country, I'm buying a "macheta" before going
into the barrio because I need that protection yet I cannot stand the tourist districts! Entiende??
The stray dogs in the Philippines are pretty friendly but must of them do have mange and worms pretty bad. When a family doesn't have anything to eat they'll just go catch a dog and have it for dinner so they do provide a useful service to those in need.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

There were a lot of stray dogs in Odessa too. They made me nervous. Any one of them could have had rabies and there was nothing to stop them from chomping my ass.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Irizarry Heads South

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
http://tatong.deviantart.com/art/Machet ... -170631922
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:There were a lot of stray dogs in Odessa too. They made me nervous. Any one of them could have had rabies and there was nothing to stop them from chomping my a**.
This is one thread I wouldn't want my Mom to see.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Detroit was a 3rd world mudhole in the 70s. Watched a news broadcast from '72...most of Detroit STILL looked like a tornado hit it, and residents were too lazy to clean up. :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Where did all the stray Pit Bulls come from? was it the Blackman? :D
Time to Hide!