Women in LA are the FAKEST!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Re: Woman in LA are the FAKEST!

Post by kairosan117 »

TruthSeeker wrote:
Have you used this system yourself to fly globally?
I'm planning on using it
Answer

NO!
I am already in the course, and yes i did reward stacking here in this country, reduces your flight ticket. It's called Frequent Flyer miles.
But i'm learning how to do it much better and i'm not done with the course from Darrel.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Stop using bullshit terms like reward stacking. You seem to me to be seedy, slimy. I would not buy anything from you.

When someone comes here pushing a product or service they need to be challenged.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

I have to agree with Kairosan regarding LA women and they are very fake & superficial. NOT only that, they are very hard to do courtship with. I would say they are better for dating and sexual intercourse in theory then they really are for long term relationships. As far as kairosans reputation regarding Darrell's fly free academy course, I can vouch to all of you who are skeptical about it and it is the most insightful training course that I have taken in a while. I know a friend who has already completed the training and travels to thailand back and forth for 15 bucks and YES IT ACTUALLY WORKS! :D

So we can end this Speculation of cynicism and trolling right here and NOW! :x Kairosan from what I can tell understands that there are alot of people on this forum who cant afford to even purchase a flight ticket to the Philippines let alone to Russia or countries in South America. Being that the topic is about how superficial LA women are, I couldn't agree more that Kairosan has chosen the right thread for this and the product to share with all of you. Its like Opera Winfrey giving away free books at the end of her show with the exception that you do have to pay 50 dollars for this course. He is only trying to help you all out. If you underestimate this course then you are only shooting yourself on the foot & leaving alot of money on the table. Kairosan has been good friends with Winston Wu on the internet. Kairosans video is even featured on this website. So I don't believe that he is lying to you, besides he talked to Winston Wu 2 days ago about this.
~PrinceAuron~
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

See my research on the subject here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12403&start=150
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

TruthSeeker wrote:Stop using bullshit terms like reward stacking. You seem to me to be seedy, slimy. I would not buy anything from you.

When someone comes here pushing a product or service they need to be challenged.

Well sir, maybe you need to challenge people like Alex Jones who want YOU TO STAY IN AMERICA to be trapped. :x We need to challenge big corporations like McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Shell, etc... who want you to work for their fascist corporations! HERE IS KAIROSAN TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET THERE AND HE EVEN PUT HIS SIGNATURE to prove that it is the actual Kairosan and you can even see his avatar.

Listen truth seeker, NOBODY IS PUTTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCING YOU TO TAKE THE COURSE. If you don't want to take the course, that is fine. If you want to criticize it then go ahead. At the end of the day other people are using it and it works for them. End of Story
~PrinceAuron~
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

TruthSeeker wrote:Here you can see the top travel reward cards
https://thepointsguy.com/guide/top-trav ... dit-cards/

Keep in mind you have to funnel all your spending through the card that is best going to work for you and make sure you pay it off right away so you don't incur interest charges. I suppose this might work for some if their monthly spending is high (groceries, dining out, entertainment, etc.) but I sure wouldn't go out of my way just to spend money so I could accumulate points.

The information this fella is selling you can already get for free just by using google.
PrinceAuron = Derek Pankaew?
Last edited by TruthSeeker on November 1st, 2017, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

TruthSeeker wrote:See my research on the subject here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12403&start=150
And Another thing, NOT ALL COUNTRIES ARE THE SAME AS THE USA. NOT EVERY COUNTRY COPIES USA CULTURE! USA DOES NOT INFLUENCE ALL CULTURES! Taiwan, Japan, South Korea are a bit westernized because they are sponsored by the United States. Anglo countries and first world asian countries are socially isolated cultures.
~PrinceAuron~
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Last edited by TruthSeeker on November 1st, 2017, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

Hey truth seeker. Thanks for promoting Darrel's training course. Now people all throughout. HA will save money when they travel on their next trip :)

All promotions aside. LA is probably one of the worst places to date in the states...then again most major cities could be low the list too.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
anthonymilano1
Freshman Poster

Post by anthonymilano1 »

TRUST ME.
Last edited by anthonymilano1 on October 15th, 2019, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Not to mention
SoCal has THE WORST DATING SCENE IN ALL AMERICA!
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! It is HORRIBLE. I just don't get how to meet girls in the US. It's very irritating. Of course you're going to see couples but I think to myself, how did they meet?
touddy
Freshman Poster

Women in LA are the FAKEST

Post by touddy »

To Benjjwilliams.....or any other englander
what are popular sporting guns to use over there when clay shooting ? And, near the topic, ever talk to anyone over there who owns a spanish made sarasqueta ?