I’ve seen America, it’s lousy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
rainbanz
Freshman Poster

I’ve seen America, it’s lousy

Post by rainbanz »

The lies began with the first line of the Dec of Independence. All men being created equal referred to white men only. Not native American men, Chinese men, black men, Hispanic men., and all women were totally excluded for hundreds of years. Look what we have evolved into, a nation where money means more than people and all living creatures and our earth, a gun induced blood bath every single day., a corrupt government who has told so many lies that no one knows what the truth is anymore. To say that we are a nation of Hippocrates is an understatement.

I've visited many countries in the world , and white Americans aren't very nice people. You would think they would be since they call themselves Christian or even liberal, but yeah , don't count on even a smile when you walk in public in the U.S.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: I’ve seen America, it’s lousy

Post by Jonny Law »

You Say:
"white Americans aren't very nice people. You would think they would be since they call themselves Christian or even liberal, but yeah , don't count on even a smile when you walk in public in the U.S."

WHY THE FUCKK SHOULD WHITES BE "NICE"?
Whites are discriminated against in their own countries:
1. Affirmative Action- puts them at the back of the line.
Society HATES with a passion White Men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sycv9Yqwcak

MEANWHILE IN REALITY
White males have to fight like hell to survive.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I’ve seen America, it’s lousy

Post by Moretorque »

Ya'll shut the fu ck up and watch the black man chase daa ball...... Philly going to the toilet bowl.....
Time to Hide!