Canadian Government To Study Incel Community

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Canadian Government To Study Incel Community

Post by Will N. Dowd »

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... nizations/

So the Government of Canada is going to spend $2 million to study the incel community.

This is mainly due to the horrific van attack in Toronto that killed 10 people in 2018 and similar mass murders in the USA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_van_attack

The Canadian and other anglo governments are typically way behind the times and clueless in these situations.
They will spend millions to try and discover something they could find out for free by reading HA and other red pill forums and websites.

When men are shamed and devalued in society as they have been for about 50 years now, some men are going to lose it and go mad like Elliot Rodger and the psycho above.

Why?

In the 1960's the pill came along and so did feminism.
In 2020 it will be 50 years since Ronald Reagan instituted no fault divorce in California, and other states and anglo countries followed.
It's no surprise that 1970 was the peak marriage year in the US.
Marriage rate has gone down every year since then and the age people get married is going up.
The divorce rate went up starting then too of course, and most are initiated by women.
Then in about 1990, the Canadian justice minister, Kim Campbell, convinced the government to take a feminist point of view and make women the innocent victims almost all the time.
This is a very little known fact. I can't even remember where I read or heard it, but I can no longer find it online.
I think it was from Canadian Psychologist Stefan Molyneux on one of his many youtube videos.
If anyone can find it please reply with more info.

So we have:
The pill comes along in 1960.
Feminism rises in the 1960's.
No fault Divorce in 1970.
Canadian Government becomes feminized in 1990.
Online dating starts in 1994.
Tinder comes out in 2012.
Prostitution in Canada made illegal in 2014. (It's still legal if it's called dating and marriage and the man pays for everything)
Metoo in 2017.
Anyone want to guess what's going to happen next?

So gee, I wonder why some men are angry about how hard it is to even talk to girls and get sex.

The last time I had sex in Canada was in 2012 and the girl was a 5'1" Taiwanese 9/10 petite bombshell.
I had lots of sex in Canada between 2006 and 2012, all with foreign girls.
Since then it's been all Filipinas in the Philippines.

My guess is things will continue to get worse in the anglosphere.
Hopefully one day soon, the whole feminist empire will collapse.
I think they should then give men the upper hand in law for the next 50 years and call it even.

Cancel the $2 Million study Government of Canada.
Read HA and you'll figure out why some men are mad for free.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on July 30th, 2019, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Re: Canadian Government To Study Incel Community

Post by MacDaddy »

Here's a great article https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... manosphere on why "men" here are angry.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Damn. Will N Dowd is back. Just when things were starting to level out we get this pedo again. Smh.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Man With a Plan wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 12:07 pm
Damn. Will N Dowd is back. Just when things were starting to level out we get this pedo again. Smh.
You shouldn't use words that you don't know the meaning of, you ignorant, uneducated and lazy dumbass.
You were too lazy to even write the whole word pedophile and just used pedo.
Here's some education for you since you obviously need it:
A pedophile is a person who is sexually attracted to children, and I'm not sexually attracted to children.
I've never said I was so stop making up stuff.
And why do you say "this pedo again"
I've never said in any of my posts I'm attracted to children because I'm not.
I assume you haven't read all my HA posts, so stop lying.
Making up stories and using words you don't know the meaning of proves your poor education.

I am an ephebophile, just like mother nature intended men to be, so you are one too.
That means I'm attracted to about 14 to 19 year old teen girls, just like 100% of straight men are.
Mother nature made girls that age the most physically attractive since they are entering fertility.
Even though I'm attracted to them I only meet and try to score with 18+ girls so as not to break the law in the Philippines.
Whatever country I'm in, I would try to score with girls as young and hot as possible as long as they are legal.
I won't intentionally break any age of consent laws.

By the way, I never said I left HA so how can I be back?
What exactly was starting to level out here? More nonsense from you.
You may be shaking your head, but you're clearly not using it.
You should stop posting to prevent making such a fool of yourself again.
I hope you can survive the absolutely horrible reality of having to read this one and my future posts.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
I thought we agreed that punks like you don't belong on this forum.You are a retard with nothing to say. GTFO.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Man With a Plan wrote:
I thought we agreed that punks like you don't belong on this forum.You are a retard with nothing to say. GTFO.
Well Corn, he was the only one to correctly surmise where you're from.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 12:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Where does he do that?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is laughable and a clear indication of a feminist government looking for ways to gloat about male misfortune. If they were serious, they would commission a study that addresses all of the factors causing men to live suboptimal lives there or just go expat.

As it stands, a silly study about incels will just produce more nonsense that it is a result of women having more agency, choices, and freedom than ever before and men are poorly adapted to keep up in response, a humble brag if you will.

Anyone with half a brain knows why there are incels:

-Unfathered or poorly-fathered boys who receive no useful guidance in pursuing sex.

-The demonization of male sex interest as bad.

-The devaluation on masculinity as social good.

-The promotion of females being 100% equal to men in all ways, including sexual.

-The mass media perpetuated models that teach boys to be nice guy sycophants around women which kills any chance at sex.

-The societal promotion of males being friends with females thereby leaving them manipulated and used by females as sources of money, favors, and attention.

If you think this “study” will address those very real factors, I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 12:12 am
gsjackson wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 12:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Where does he do that?
He did it as Yick two or three years ago. Said you're from New Zealand, probably a Kiwi.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

@Will N. Dowd: Not going to read all of that. Clearly you are a paedophile, as one sentence made you type an entire essay. Luckily I don't have to worry about you. The Philippine people will do that for me. They don't take kindly to criminals. ;)

@gsjackson: That's offensive. I'm not a mentally ill troll who doxxes people like a child. You should get slapped for that man. Also, don't say his name. He might come back.

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yes, Man with a Plan, you did read all of it, and since I proved what a dumbass you are, your only pathetic response was to claim you didn't read it. Further proof of your low IQ. Many other people read it too, and all agree that you are a pathetic, clueless loser.

If you have a plan, it should be to stop posting on here and stop making a fool of yourself.
Every post you write makes your reputation on here more pathetic.
Get a life and an education.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

@Will N. Dowd: Actually I didn't read it. You and everyone else here needs to get off this fixation with IQ. It's not the end-all-be-all of intelligence, nor is it even the only kind of intelligence there is. Certainly not the most valuable. Not that I would expect you to take time out of chasing little girls to learn that.

"Get a life and education". LOL. Just lol. Time to grow up and leave Neverland, Peter Pan. Let them girls you're diddling grow up and stop being a creepy white paedophile.

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yes you did read it, just like you're reading this, other wise you wouldn't have replied to it.
I'm always confused about people like you who insist they know so much about others lives when they don't.
I'm not in the Philippines and only chased legal girls when I am there.
Anyone that is a pedophile anywhere deserves to get caught and punished.
Going there or anywhere to chase little girls would be insanity.
I've been there many times and have never been in trouble with the law for any reason.
Now you're probably going to tell me I'm wrong and you know more about my life than I do.
My goodness, man with a plan, that's a terrible plan you've got.
Trying to convince people you don't know that you know more about them than they do.
LOL.
You should sit down and re-evaluate your life.
You're trying to convince strangers in an online forum that one of them chases little girls abroad.
How exactly does this benefit you, or them?
If you're horrified at the thought of men chasing little girls in the Philippines, then go there and spend your time following foreigners around and try to catch them with underage girls and then report them to the police.
Perhaps then you can feel better about yourself.
Making up stories about someone you know essentially nothing about in an online forum proves what a pathetic loser you are.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

@Will N. Dowd: Okay Willy. Whatever you say.

>criticizes me for saying i didn't read his posts when he thinks i really did
>criticizes me for making assumptions about people i dont know
>made assumptions about people he didn't know

And I'M the one with low IQ. Whatever you say, babe.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

there's the shooting in Montreal in 1989

École Polytechnique massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89col ... e_massacre
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs