America is done and is sinking

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Shemp wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Here is real proof of America's decline. Men are expected to pay for this:
And worse than her obesity, she’s likely got kids and a host of sexually transmitted infections if the CDC statistics are to be believed.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 6:16 am
Shemp wrote:
And worse than her obesity, she’s likely got kids and a host of sexually transmitted infections if the CDC statistics are to be believed.
Lefist PC-indoctrinated Reddit Duh-leted it.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 10:10 pm
We all know America is finished when for a long time the best thing people can come up with is "at least it's not as bad as some 3rd world countries, I heard people starve there." Americans stopped comparing themselves to the best countries that are doing well a long time ago and started using the poorest countries as a defensive argument for why America is still decent.
I hear you on that. Americans not only use the poorest countries as a defensive argument, they use totalitarian dictatorship countries like North Korea and even Nazi Germany as a defensive argument for why America is still "the greatest" country on Earth.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

I'm using this CE quote from another thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=33482#p333467
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 9th, 2020, 1:13 pm
I am seeing more and more YOUNG women online saying they are looking for men "to take care of them." That would have been anathema to express just 10 years ago!
It seems like America's economy will continue to decline as it has been doing since the 2008 recession and really since Clinton and Bush when jobs started getting outsourced. As a result of lower salaries women will become less independent and feminist minded and warmer to dating plain men especially providers. But most of the jobs that will be left especially of decent and good pay will favor the hiring of women and gays so they won't find their white knights to save them. Homosexuality will continue to rise and it will become more of a buyer's market when it comes to women past their teens. Women of all races in their 20s will become like African American women of the past, undesirable pass-around girls who don't have money to pay their bills and nobody wants to commit to. Many will turn to prostitution, many already have but it's been high-price until now. Many will start living with ugly and alcoholic men as long as they have jobs.

It's inevitable American women will lose a lot of their inflated status and privilege because the horny heterosexual men to chase them simply won't be there especially men with money and while you may begin to see them act in ways you haven't seen since the 90s, they will not develop the refined feminine qualities that women from foreign cultures have. They won't become less trashy in any meaningful way. And how could they in the culture that they grow up in. It will be interesting to watch them become more desperate and less annoying perhaps but at the expense of America and Canada becoming impoverished 3rd world Hispanic countries.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Mercury wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 10:43 pm
I hear you on that. Americans not only use the poorest countries as a defensive argument, they use totalitarian dictatorship countries like North Korea and even Nazi Germany as a defensive argument for why America is still "the greatest" country on Earth.
Almost 20 years ago Bush, Cheney and company created the "Axis of Evil" which allowed them to highlight some vilified countries like Cuba, Libya, Syria, Iran and North Korea which were poorer and possibly less free than America. Even if those countries were bombed and destroyed it wouldn't have improved the lives of Americans one bit, but pointing at them kept people from facing the decline and kept them believing in the superpower.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Shemp wrote:

After looking at that woman's picture, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ....... or vomit! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

To those of us who are a little slow at catching on, the message that was hinted at for years has now been made clear with the implementation of Wuhan Corona Covid virus lockdowns and "social distancing" rules. Normal human relations are unwelcome in America. And this is not only being pushed along by the corporate media or by corporate stores and services like Walmart which people are forced to use but by the state and federal governments!

Just because many here and elsewhere have cried wolf for years doesn't mean they were wrong. Things have been going downhill rapidly since the 1980s and many who were able to already left after 9/11 during Bush's first term when they saw the country had no future. And now after another event similar to 9/11 Americans are further alienated from one another and there was already very little social cohesion left. This looks like the beginning of the end, the final nail in the coffin for America as a functioning society from a social point of view never mind the financial aspect. In the 2000s they told us 9/11 changed everything and now we know what they meant.

Soon they'll tell us "Corona changed everything" to explain the further criminalization of normal human behavior. And not only for adult males but even kids in school! To put it bluntly America is done.

From now on only use it as a transit point or a place to conduct business if you must. Do not expect the USA to be a place to work and raise kids or even to enjoy yourself for a few nights in Vegas. Even those of us who gave up on it years ago underestimated how anti-social and obedient the people are. Even if things stayed the same and were not made worse the future does not look good.

My hope is that the men of America refuse to accept what is happening and choose to stop paying into the system. It would be better if they went overseas by the millions to have a better social life and stop it from happening there or at least getting to the point where America is today. Though that would present other problems like their simping infecting the women and the cultures overseas.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The thing that makes America not worth taking back is the quality of the women here now, are they worth saving ?
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Moretorque What are you suggesting all the good men suddenly pull out and watch it burn for a distance? I'm all for that but there are too many simps.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

The OP doesn't have much of an imagination.That's a big problem with old people.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 31&t=42258
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 6:58 am
@Moretorque What are you suggesting all the good men suddenly pull out and watch it burn for a distance? I'm all for that but there are too many simps.
I just think these people " our rulers " really know what they are doing and that feminism which they created has really messed the sexes up good. There is no point in trying to save the country if we will just end up here down the road beacuse most people are too stupid to reason it all out from all points of view.

If you can get out of the US than yes because it is going down hard in my book, all these games trying to avoid it's destiny of failure cannot make up for the stupidity of the mass collective.
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Moretorque wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 9:37 pm
all these games trying to avoid it's destiny of failure cannot make up for the stupidity of the mass collective.
True
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

May 5, 2020 Meat Prices Surge As Pandemic Causes Shortages | NBC Nightly News

I'm not concerned about meat shortages because I know most Americans eat way too much meat and not even obesity will get them to reduce their meat consumption so I'm happy they will be forced to eat something else for a change. And I agree with Fschmidt from page 1 they deserve to suffer. But this is not a good sign and there could be trouble on the horizon if these kinds of shortages continue to other food and products people need. In that case hard times are ahead and unfortunately some good people will have to suffer for the unsustainable lifestyle of many.

If this continues into 2021 this could be the beginning of end of the 1st world western lifestyle for Americans and the rest of the developed world. Although we won't know for sure for a while and because of our ingrained arrogance we won't come to grips with it for years even if China leaps ahead and America descends into the role of a new Mexico. Every western country will suffer an economic decline but no one has farther to fall than America because of it's dominant position and decades of living above its means. America has 19 aircraft carriers, the UK has 1, Canada has 0. That's but one example of stupid spending.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Some parts of America have already sunk - the Midwest - and those former industrial towns and cities are not being revived and nobody gives a shit.

However - the WHOLE of the West Coast of the United States and Canada will thrive beyond out of all recognition.

Any part of the Americas that faces Asia is thriving, any part of the Americas facing Europe is going into terminal decline - except for New York and probably Miami (because they also face Caribbean...) all those old, once prosperous Atlantic coastal cities are done for.

I will paraphrase my old hero Jim Rogers - if you're smart - move to the West Coast of the Americas - doesn't matter where - Peru, Chile, Panama, the Western coastal parts of North America because that's where the action is going to be and will be the best place to be to make coin outside of being in Asia. Wouldn't surprise me if the country actually broke up and became a customs union like it has in the former Soviet Union - with the terminally decaying Southern States of the United States being buoyed by a economically vibrant confederation of the Pacific US including Alaska and Hawaii.

Of course, the Western Coast of the US and Canada will become very Asian and mostly Chinese - but it will be a vibrant and wonderful place - far better than it is now, you will have a lot to look forward to if you can use chopsticks, speak Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese or Mandarin (or Spanish! :lol: ) and don't mind being a minority 'round eye' I know some people can't handle that shit too well, there's always Indiana for you!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Americans' love of corporate monopolies and cheap Chinese products is going to come back to bite them! :shock:

May 26, 2020
Here's What Happened When Someone Tried to Leave a Negative Amazon Review of Toilet Paper from China

https://pjmedia.com/culture/jeff-reynol ... na-n428965

"Toilet paper from China wouldn’t even have been a product to contemplate in the before-times. Back when people could buy goods and services, in exchange for paper representing currency. Amazon could fulfill any order any time. Back in the before-times. Then came the lockdowns in response to the CCP coronavirus pandemic, and life as we knew it ceased. Lots of people engaged in panic shopping.

Toilet paper was, inexplicably, one of the first products to experience shortages, and it’s still not fully back in stock on store shelves two months later. Some folks got out ahead of the curve and ordered it online. There was so much panic buying, however, that even Amazon experienced delays and shortages. Some orders for things in short supply, like toilet paper, are only now being fulfilled. What customers have received has not always matched the product description. In fact, toilet paper from China is being substituted for Charmin or Angel Soft, and the reviews leave a lot to be desired.

that’s a normal American roll of toilet paper on top. Scamming Chinese crap on the bottom
Now, here’s where it gets interesting. Amazon would not allow my friend to leave a negative review of this cheap toilet paper from China:
Are you kidding me with this? As you kidding me? So I paid for, and waited 2 months for what turned out to be 1/4 scale rolls of toilet paper. Yay… More Chinese scams. Time to remove this product, Amazon.
Here’s a pic of their response:

No further word on which aspect of the Community Standards my friend violated, but it appears they will not allow any criticism of our Chinese overlords."