US immigration - India and China are top two streams of immigrants

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

US immigration - India and China are top two streams of immigrants

Post by yick »

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/i ... ted-states

India and China are supplying the US with the most immigrants and I don't think there is any white/Caucasian country in the top five...

Anyway, guess where most immigrants to Australia come from, you guessed it! India and China!

I don't think this is a bad thing personally, I can see why the powers-that-be would rather have educated Asians than thick,yobbo Europeans and just look at this coronavirus - these Asian people showed that they complied with the orders from above and are pliable - in the US - Asians are the 'model minority' and Indian-Americans are following the same path where most of them get educated and stay out of trouble.

I suppose everyone wonders why Europeans aren't encouraged anymore to emigrate to the US and that's because all you will get is thick-as-shit Brits :lol: All the people you would want - the Swedes, the Dutch, the Germans and the Norwegians aren't ever coming over wholesale! All you'll get are loads of Russians and Brits and there aren't much difference between the two! Two populations who like drinking, fighting and causing trouble - mix that with your gun laws and I can see why the powers-that-be would rather attract the Indians and Chinese.

So, how do you think this is going to change the United States? Because one thing is for sure, the country is going to go through a complete makeover in the next 50 years, I don't think it will exist in its present form in another 100 years - I think it will be like the Former Soviet Union is now, in a customs union with a universal currency but it will be four or five independent nations. There is no way if the Chinese-American vote get political power on the West Coast that they will have anything to do with Ohio or West Virginia - they will look across the Pacific to China and Asia and not East and across the Mid-West.

Same goes for corrupt Florida - which is more or less run like a Latin American country anyway! :lol: Stick a fork in that place as being part of the union in another 30 years because it is more or less done.