Moving to Florida? Guide for New Residents DMV, Car Registration, Retiring, Pets, Toll Road Pass

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moving to Florida? Guide for New Residents DMV, Car Registration, Retiring, Pets, Toll Road Pass

Post by jamesbond »

Very informative video for people thinking about moving to Florida.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Moving to Florida? Guide for New Residents DMV, Car Registration, Retiring, Pets, Toll Road Pass

Post by Moretorque »

we don't want you, go away...please! except for Mr. Wu we will take him...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Moving to Florida? Guide for New Residents DMV, Car Registration, Retiring, Pets, Toll Road Pass

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 10:37 pm
we don't want you, go away...please!
First time I actually agree with Moretorque.