I Want to Thank the Vancouver Online Dating Girls That Rejected Me

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

I Want to Thank the Vancouver Online Dating Girls That Rejected Me

Post by Will N. Dowd »

For many years now I've been smiling and quietly laughing at the few online dating girls in Vancouver that turned me down after we met.
I'm doing the same at the ones that I turned down then too.

I admit that I tried and failed miserably at online dating with local Vancouver girls when I started in about 2006. I used then popular dating sites lavalife and plenty of fish aka POF off and on from about 2006 until 2012. It didn't take me long to realize they were an absolute disaster for most guys like me. This sad realization later turned into a big positive for me when I learned about the red pill and HA mentality, which woke me up and turned into an eye opener about the evils of western society and feminism.

When I started online dating in summer 2006, I knew what I wanted and that was Asian girls. I was jealous of a co-worker that had a cute Japanese GF so I joined the local websites looking for my own cute Asian girl. The sites weren't a total disaster, since I did meet a few girls, but they themselves were pretty forgettable.

I only met a few girls back then so it was easy to remember them. I chatted with a few more online but never met them. I want to thank them too for not meeting me, because by not meeting them, I didn't make the possible mistake of settling down with a local sub par one, and it made my decision to go the Philippines much easier.

Here's some info on the very few I actually met.

1. 2006: I had chatted this Chinese girl online for a while and asked her to meet up and she agreed. We talked on the phone before meeting and to my dismay she had a really ugly voice. She sounded like some tongue tied mutant. It was obvious she was fairly recent arrival and had trouble with english pronunciation. Still I had asked her to meet so went off to meet my first online Asian girl. Upon seeing her I was instantly disappointed and wanted to turn around and go home. She looked much worse than her picture and had the ugly voice to match. I suffered through an agonizing dinner of poor quality food and conversation. Incredibly, she appeared to be choosy and said she wanted to marry a rich and handsome Canadian man and didn't want premarital sex. I was astonished and very happily left soon after. I wished I had never met her and never talked to her again. I wonder what she thought of me. Perhaps she thought I wasn't good enough for her unrealistic high standards lol. She might have turned me down without me ever knowing it. She luckily never called me again, and I would have rather relieved myself for the rest of my life than spend 5 minutes with her.

2. 2006: This local Filipina said she wanted to meet local men she chatted online asap so we didn't waste any time chatting only to meet up and realize we didn't like each other. I agreed with that and met her at a coffee shop after work. She looked pretty good, but was already 30 and was starting to show that Filipina bloated look. Her face and body were much bigger than they used to be I'm sure. Her boobs looked spectacular though, although bras make a big difference. Until you see them naked you never know if it's good or bad of course. I think I met her 2-3 times but each time it was in public and a short meeting of an hour or so. She was Canadian born I think, and owned over 70 pairs of shoes and hundreds of DVD's. I seem to remember we went for a dinner one time and a movie another but can't remember what it even was. I then told her I was happy to only meet her and stop using the site to try and meet other girls too. She laughed and said she was meeting other men too so no. I then said OK and my train came and I split. She messaged me a few days later and said she wasn't excited about meeting me the way she usually gets excited about meeting other new guys and goodbye. What a tragedy. What I realized years later was that If I was in the Philippines I probably wouldn't have read her messages let alone meet her. I would have been after the 18 and 19 year olds. So she looked pretty good for a 30 year old Filipina then, but probably looked way better when she was 20. Thanks to her rejecting me so soon, I then met the cute 21 year old Japanese girl and I even went to Japan to visit her in 2007. (I laugh about her now too).

That Japanese girl did me a favor too and split with me in 2008. I should have ditched her long before that, but she played this bizarre game where she semi ignored me but also told me she was coming to visit me in early 2008. She did come in 2008, but instead of staying with me like she said she would stayed with her friend lol. Since we were done I jumped on the dating sites again.

3. 2008: I chatted with another local Filipina in early 2008 and she agreed to meet up too. She was 30 too and was interested in settling down, so I guess her fun was over. She came directly to visit me and we hung out at my place 2 times I think. She was pretty cute and petite and had what appeared to be spectacular boobs too. I tried to get some of them and although she went to bed with me it was only cuddling. She wouldn't let me touch her where I wanted too. She was Canadian born too, and was only Filipina in appearance it seemed. She was a hockey fan, liked hard rock music, had a bunch of silly tattoos and liked to drink a lot. She also said although she was only 30 she was already coloring her hair because it was going grey early. A strange but eventually positive thing happened next. I got a prescription for this new advanced acne cream which was so strong I got a red rash on my face. I stopped using it, but not in time for the rash to heal and I had to suffer with a red face for a few days. Annoyingly she surprised me at my work and gave me very strange looks because of my face, she never even asked what happened and before I could tell her she left and wrote me saying we can't meet anymore because we only hung out at my place together and didn't go to restaurants to drink beer and wine, and that's what she liked to do. Another modern tragedy lol. Over a year or more later, facebook predicted I knew her and showed me her profile. She had pictures with her kid and some random white guy. She looked very happy with the kid, but the guy didn't look very happy at all and I don't blame him. I wouldn't be happy to have a kid with her either. I would have missed out on all the girls I had after getting rejected by her. Once again I highly doubt I would have even chatted her online had she been in the Philippines. I want to thank her immensely for ditching me asap so I could get all the much younger and much more attractive girls I've had since. Soon after she dumped me I met the 23 year old much hotter Sri Lankan girl with spectacular brown boobs that easily put out.

4. 2010: I met another Filipina, again via POF, after I stopped going to Britain to visit the Sri Lankan girl. This Filipina was born and raised in the Philippines and had just moved to Canada, so she still had the typical sweet and gentle Filipina behavior. She had worked in the middle east and had now secured a nanny job in Canada. I only met her once. She was quite sweet but was working almost 7 days a week taking care of a families kids while the parents worked. She didn't look like her picture and really did nothing for me so I didn't see her again and she never messaged me again.

5. 2012: This was the last time I met a local Filipina in Canada. I think she was from POF. She too came over to my place and we split a pizza. This girl was born and raised in Canada and it showed. She was was very tall and far too big for my taste. I like slim and petite Filipinas and this girl was the opposite. I can't remember what we talked about exactly but she had huge boobs and showed them to me. She really did nothing for me and even with her boobs out I wasn't turned on and after she left I pretty much gave up on the local dating sites. Problem was the 9/10 Taiwanese girl I was dating had just left and I was spoiled rotten by how hot and cute she was. She was 5 foot 1 and a 9/10.

After my first trip to the Philippines in 2012 It opened my eyes about how Filipinas raised in Canada were nothing like the genuine Filipinas I met there. I can't thank enough the few above average but nothing special Vancouver Filipinas that turned me down. If they hadn't dumped me soon enough I might have made the horrible mistake of having a kid with them on purpose or by accident. The thought of that is truly horrifying. Being stuck in Canada with a kid and a now 40 something westernized Filipina and no freedom is the stuff of nightmares. Compare that to my life now. I retired at age 40 and since then I've been going to the Philippines yearly and have been getting much younger and more attractive girls there. The quality and quantity of girls I got was far greater than I could have ever imagined. Whenever I think of the imported Filipinas that turned me down and compare them to the domestic Filipinas that I scored with I get a big smile on my face. The ones that turned me down would be 40 somethings now, while the ones I get are now 18-25.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on October 28th, 2020, 2:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Want to Thank the Vancouver Online Dating Girls That Rejected Me

Post by Yohan »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 9:33 pm

5. 2012: This was the last time I met a local Filipina in Canada. I think she was from POF. She too came over to my place and we split a pizza. This girls was born and raised in Canada and it showed.
-----
If they hadn't dumped me soon enough I might have made the horrible mistake of having a kid with them on purpose or by accident. The thought of that is truly horrifying. Being stuck in Canada with a kid with a 40 something westernized Filipina and no freedom is the stuff of nightmares.
Thanks for your nice summary about your experience with Western girls...

Western girls? Yes, honestly, this is what they really are. What can you expect from a Filipina born in Canada? Meeting her on POF.... time-waste...

----

If you want to meet women who are not from any Western feminist region, you have to get on an airplane - no way around that. And do not make the mistake and bring her back home to Northern America or Western Europe. If possible, consider re-location to her country.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It has been axiomatic for at least a decade that online dating is a waste of time for most men.

The metrics tend to show that there are about 10 times as many men as there are women and they all vie for the small percentage of attractive women. What’s worse is that all the women are interested in about 10 to 20% of the men. So in pure numbers, it is a time wasting effort for men while women are inundated with messages for a huge ego pump.
GAElliot
Freshman Poster

Post by GAElliot »

The feminist cunt working as a social worker or teacher indoctrinates FOBs to hate on men.
Only the elite and Drake are getting poontang in that feminist country.

Canada would be the place for Jeffrey Epstein: Canada doesn't have a public sex offender registry because most of the Canadian elite have seks with girls as young as infants. Canada is a sick country. Parents whose children were molested by fags or feminazis are gagged into fear by the police from speaking up. Toronto Police protect feminazis.

Canada is a bad place. The dating market is feminist. Glad I got out of that feminist hell.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

the average age of canadian women is 57 and the average age for philippines women is 24 and their friendly. canada is hell on earth for meeting women.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Toronto_MGTOW
Freshman Poster

Post by Toronto_MGTOW »

Most of the 24-40 women in Canada date the top 5% of men.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

The Filipina I'm dating now is the same one I dated for 5 months during 2020. I had to go back to Canada in July 2020 for just over 2 years due to the lockdowns, but came back to the Philippines 2 weeks ago. The same girl from 2020 picked me up at the airport with open arms and open legs about an hour later at my apartelle, so it took about 2 hours to get laid after arriving and to start off right where we left off.

She's now 26 and slim, petite and pretty. She has a beautiful slender morena body with silky smooth brown skin and not a single hair on her spectacular legs. She rarely gets a pimple so her facial skin is awesome and she has a beautiful smile with no missing teeth. She works 6 days a week but comes every day to visit me after her work ends at 5 and we do it almost daily.

15 years ago I was in my mid 30's and living and working in Vancouver was having a devil of a time with online dating and got rejected by 2 above average but nothing special Filipinas that were both 30 then. Those two women would be about 45 now and were at best 7/10's 15 years ago. I still can't get over the favour they did me rejecting me back then. I'm now dating the much more attractive genuine Filipina almost 20 years younger than them. I've been dating late teens and 20 something Filipinas for the past 10 years since I retired in 2012. Happier Abroad changed my life in positive ways I could never have imagined.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Glad you got out of Canada. Many men are trapped because they can't afford the plane ticket to leave.

Toronto woemen are so bad that every day I pray to G-d that I die in my sleep.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mew6ix wrote:
October 19th, 2022, 12:47 pm
Glad you got out of Canada. Many men are trapped because they can't afford the plane ticket to leave.

Come on man, surely it can't be that bad! I thought you were making effort to get the hell out of Toronto.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 1:17 am
Mew6ix wrote:

Come on man, surely it can't be that bad! I thought you were making effort to get the hell out of Toronto.
Toronto is a trap. There is no escape, but in death.

Right now, I'm in a flight or freeze moment. Whether to use the power of the pen to write about the feminist police state in Canada, or to flee this physical matter referred to as Toronto and be happier in the spiritual realm.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mew6ix wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 5:12 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

Right now, I'm in a flight or freeze moment. Whether to use the power of the pen to write about the feminist police state in Canada, or to flee this physical matter referred to as Toronto and be happier in the spiritual realm.
I sincerely hope you don't do anything silly. Being single is no reason to take your own life. Keep working towards leaving Toronto. You almost got there once. You'll get away eventually, dude. Physical body still intact and all.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 6:50 am
Mew6ix wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 5:12 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

I sincerely hope you don't do anything silly. Being single is no reason to take your own life. Keep working towards leaving Toronto. You almost got there once. You'll get away eventually, dude. Physical body still intact and all.
Toronto is a feminist police state. The femoids there hate average men. It's not about being single. The worst part is being hated by the Trudeau government and the femoids for being a young man.