In High School, Going Off Campus at Lunch

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

In High School, Going Off Campus at Lunch

Post by dancilley »

You know how in high school, everyone who is "cool" gets their driver license and gets a car by the earliest time they can?

I have always wondered what all the upperclassmen did when they left school during lunch (at my school, the freshman and sophomores had to stay on campus).

If you were one of those "cool" kids...did your parents give you lunch money to spend at restaurants at lunch? Did they buy you your car? Did you have a job and then you spent your hard-earned money on lunch?

Did you do drugs, drink alcohol, or smoke weed?

Did you literally take out a girl to lunch and then made out with her, or more?

Do you have epic memories from lunchtime?

Or do you have none, like me, because you never had a car and never went off campus? Also, my parents never gave me allowance in high school, and I had a job all throughout high school, but I never wanted to spend my money on restaurant food, because it was expensive, and I hated working, so to spend my money on expensive food...I just couldn't do it. Also, I had zero confidence regarding dating girls in high school. I didn't even think that I could invite a girl out to lunch with me...the concept was not even in my mind. But now, I realize that I could have done that, and dated a virgin girl, and married her.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: In High School, Going Off Campus at Lunch

Post by Outcast9428 »

I went off campus during high school, my friend and I owned cars. It wasn't really a big deal though. I wouldn't say we were like "the cool kids." We just went and got McDonald's. My parents gave me a credit card and I could pay for any food with it. I do remember we usually barely got back to school in time lol. Other then that, there's not really much to say about it. There weren't any girls with us unfortunately.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

dancilley wrote:
June 30th, 2021, 5:26 pm
You know how in high school, everyone who is "cool" gets their driver license and gets a car by the earliest time they can?

I have always wondered what all the upperclassmen did when they left school during lunch (at my school, the freshman and sophomores had to stay on campus).

If you were one of those "cool" kids...did your parents give you lunch money to spend at restaurants at lunch? Did they buy you your car? Did you have a job and then you spent your hard-earned money on lunch?

Or do you have none, like me, because you never had a car and never went off campus? Also, my parents never gave me allowance in high school, and I had a job all throughout high school, but I never wanted to spend my money on restaurant food, because it was expensive, and I hated working, so to spend my money on expensive food...I just couldn't do it. Also, I had zero confidence regarding dating girls in high school. I didn't even think that I could invite a girl out to lunch with me...the concept was not even in my mind. But now, I realize that I could have done that, and dated a virgin girl, and married her.
In my country no one could get a drivers' license until age 18, most didn't get theirs until around 19 or 20 at the earliest and very few, if any, parents ever bought their children a car. That said... I would always go out of the school area with some buddies when I was a teenager. We'd buy food at some local grocery store and eat it on a nearby abandoned stadium. Sometimes we'd get an older kid to buy us booze. It wasn't that spectacular. Just, young dumb boys being young dumb boys.

Btw, Dan, what bus did you ride to school? I wonder if it was those big yellow buses you see in American movies, or one for the 'special' pupils. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

dancilley wrote:
June 30th, 2021, 5:26 pm

I had a little car my dad bought for $400 and I paid him back. I worked and parked at the grocery store across the street. The KMart towed students who parked there the first week of class. I worked on the other side of the parking lot. I'd wait until after that first week and park on the further, grocery store end of the lot, but not too close to the store. There was a Burger King nearby. I never heard of anyone leaving campus at lunch time. I do not think it was allowed, but I am not sure. If I had tried, I doubt anyone would have seen me or said anything. It is possible I went to my car during lunch.

None of this resulted in my dating a girl in high school that I married.

If I had left campus, I would really have had to rush to get back to class.