What's your best plan for those staying in the U.S. long term (or permanently)?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: What's your best plan for those staying in the U.S. long term (or permanently)?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 1:55 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 9:49 am
There's no plan because the system actively working against you.

You cannot win if the system is set up for you to lose. This goes all the way from the education system where boys are discriminated against in favor of making the class more female friendly. To marriage where if you marry a American, or Anglosphere women she can divorce and it'll be your fault. You'll be hooked with both alimony and child support. This is like asking an average person from a 3rd world country how can you become rich, despite, all the crimes, poverty and corruption? The truth is that you can't. Unless you leave and start somewhere easier.

The Best strategy for American men who want to succeed in dating or marriage is to learn a foreign language, start doing small trips to LATM or Eastern Europe and start gaining confidence in yourself. You'll see sex is not a big deal and the relationships are neither.
Most of this thread is more about the most tolerable areas to be if you do have to stay in the USSA and don't have the choice to go abroad yet (or are doing some of both in my case), and how to position yourself (self employment, asset protection, location), all of which I'm doing pretty good with even though I'd rather be overseas permanently without having to periodically come back to the US.
I personally was never thinking about American women as part of the topic. (I still don't think they're as bad as most MGTOW obviously does, but admittedly I don't mind hot single moms and/or tattoos, piercing, and chubby chicks as long as the curves are mostly in the right places, so that certainly helps widen my selection vs the crowd who wants only hot virgins no older than 25, LOL).
I'm never arguing that it's better to be Happier Abroad though! Go for it guys! No need to stay here endlessly complaining about American women when you can be in some nice country with lower living costs, better healthier food, friendlier people and culture, and nice foreign women's legs waving in the air overseas! :D
I see. Yes, I thought you where talking about American women. Then definitely, I recommend a attorney and a account. Self-employment is the way to go and/or a job that allows you flexibility.