The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Elite Jewish Manual for World Domination?

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Elite Jewish Manual for World Domination?

Post by Winston »

"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is a manual and treatise for Jewish/Zionist world control and domination. It came out in the early 1900's to warn people of what would happen. Though alleged to be a forgery, it's predictions have all come true in chilling accuracy. Read it and decide for yourself.

Download link in multiple ebooks formats:

https://archive.org/details/TheProtocol ... dersOfZion

Audio book:

Reviews and explanations:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Jewish Man

Post by fschmidt »

"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Winston" is a manual and treatise for Winstonian world control and domination. It came out in the early 1900's to warn people of what would happen. Though alleged to be a forgery, it's predictions have all come true in chilling accuracy. Read it and decide for yourself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Winston" is a manual and treatise for Winstonian world control and domination. It came out in the early 1900's to warn people of what would happen. Though alleged to be a forgery, it's predictions have all come true in chilling accuracy. Read it and decide for yourself.
Total non sequitur. "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" exists and is real. I have a copy of it. Anyone can read it online. It's been around since the early 1900's. But no such book as "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Winston" exists. So this is a totally invalid comparison with no relevance to the topic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Jewish Elite Manual for World Domination?

Post by Winston »

Interesting video connects Freemasons to Zionists and how the Protocols of Zion may be a Freemason manual for world control.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Jewish Elite Manual for World Domination?

Post by MrMan »

I go with the standard interpretation that these were published as a kind of anti-Jewish rhetoric.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
August 3rd, 2016, 6:08 pm
"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Winston" is a manual and treatise for Winstonian world control and domination. It came out in the early 1900's to warn people of what would happen. Though alleged to be a forgery, it's predictions have all come true in chilling accuracy. Read it and decide for yourself.
According to what I read it was all to be done through banking credit.
Last edited by Moretorque on October 17th, 2021, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

A quote from the Wikpedia article on the topic, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proto ... rs_of_Zion
The Protocols is a fabricated document purporting to be factual. Textual evidence shows that it could not have been produced prior to 1901. It is known that the title of Sergei Nilus's widely distributed edition contains the dates "1902–1903", and it is likely that the document was actually written at this time in Russia, despite Nilus' attempt to cover this up by inserting French-sounding words into his edition.[4] Cesare G. De Michelis argues that it was manufactured in the months after a Russian Zionist congress in September 1902, and that it was originally a parody of Jewish idealism meant for internal circulation among antisemites until it was decided to clean it up and publish it as if it were real. Self-contradictions in various testimonies show that the individuals involved—including the text's initial publisher, Pavel Krushevan—deliberately obscured the origins of the text and lied about it in the decades afterwards.[5]

If the placement of the forgery in 1902–1903 Russia is correct, then it was written at the beginning of the anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire, in which thousands of Jews were killed or fled the country. Many of the people whom De Michelis suspects of involvement in the forgery were directly responsible for inciting the pogroms.[6]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 8:33 am
I go with the standard interpretation that these were published as a kind of anti-Jewish rhetoric.
Of course they have to say it's a hoax. They can't admit that it's real. What do you expect them to say? But no one has proven who wrote it. The tell tale sign is that most of what the Protocols say has come TRUE and accurately depicts what the powers that be have done and how they work and how they run the planet. Didn't you consider that? Did you even see the video above? It's very interesting. Even if the Protocols are a hoax, they are still amazingly accurate at describing how the ruling elite think and their attitude and mentality and methods. Didn't you consider that? Truthers have been saying that for a long time. That's the key point. Why didn't you consider it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 11:40 am
A quote from the Wikpedia article on the topic, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proto ... rs_of_Zion
The Protocols is a fabricated document purporting to be factual. Textual evidence shows that it could not have been produced prior to 1901. It is known that the title of Sergei Nilus's widely distributed edition contains the dates "1902–1903", and it is likely that the document was actually written at this time in Russia, despite Nilus' attempt to cover this up by inserting French-sounding words into his edition.[4] Cesare G. De Michelis argues that it was manufactured in the months after a Russian Zionist congress in September 1902, and that it was originally a parody of Jewish idealism meant for internal circulation among antisemites until it was decided to clean it up and publish it as if it were real. Self-contradictions in various testimonies show that the individuals involved—including the text's initial publisher, Pavel Krushevan—deliberately obscured the origins of the text and lied about it in the decades afterwards.[5]

If the placement of the forgery in 1902–1903 Russia is correct, then it was written at the beginning of the anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire, in which thousands of Jews were killed or fled the country. Many of the people whom De Michelis suspects of involvement in the forgery were directly responsible for inciting the pogroms.[6]
Wikipedia sides with the powers that be 100 percent of the time and has zero skepticism toward anything official. It is not truth. It is highly biased against any conspiracies at all. Unless the government admits to them. Even obvious conspiracies like the JFK assassination are declared not conspiracies by Wikipedia. That should tell you something. I'm sure you realize that authority is NOT truth.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Elite Jewish Manual for World Domination?

Post by MrMan »

The onus of proof is on conspiracy theorists.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Elite Jewish Manual for World Domination?

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 2:11 pm
The onus of proof is on conspiracy theorists.
They do have proof. Lots of it. Proof for what? No one can prove whether the Protocols are real or not, because no one knows who wrote them. But there is circumstantial evidence in that the aims in the Protocols have come true and do reflect accurately the ways of the ruling elite.

It could also be that the elite have to reveal their plans indirectly to us, which they often do in movies and fiction, because that's part of the black magic ritual and sorcery over us. You have to tell the victim what you are doing and get their consent, or else karma will nip you in the butt. That's why they often reveal what they are doing to us.

Why do you think the James Bond movie "Diamonds Are Forever" contain a moon hoax scene out of nowhere that doesn't fit into the story or movie at all? It was a whistleblow scene it seems. Those things don't happen by accident for no reason, especially if it's not even part of the story.

I've explained all this many times already in many other threads. Why do you never learn???