What do you guys think of Swoop the World website/forum?

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: What do you guys think of Swoop the World website/forum?

Post by WorldTraveler »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 6:01 pm
Never heard of it.

Did a quick google search and found this http://maleprivilege.net/viewtopic.php?t=20

Sounds about right.
PAG, you were over on STW as Jay Rothschild or some other alias. You got banned there too. I think you were posting racist shit about white people and call all PUAs a bunch of pssyies.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. They are trying to diss Dianne and claim that she isn't all that, using this photo of her as proof. This is a hot photo of Dianne. So they are crazy no doubt. lol. This is the same photo that Rooshv forum is using to make fun of Dianne too.

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sho ... 3#pid10783

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I stand by my comments several years ago.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 1:19 am
Check this out. They are trying to diss Dianne...
Like I wrote earlier in this thread, those STW and also RVF guys are all validation seekers, and the way to be validated is either boast about yourself (which they all do) and put other guys down, which is why they are dissing you and Dianne. You should be happy all those RVF guys didn't come here after Roosh's religion conversion (aka when Roosh lost his marbles completely).
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Shemp wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 3:14 am
Winston wrote:
Check this out. They are trying to diss Dianne...
Like I wrote earlier in this thread, those STW and also RVF guys are all validation seekers, and the way to be validated is either boast about yourself (which they all do) and put other guys down, which is why they are dissing you and Dianne. You should be happy all those RVF guys didn't come here after Roosh's religion conversion (aka when Roosh lost his marbles completely).
I agree with Shemp 100%. All those posters at STW are all banging 10s from their mother's basements.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
Check this out. They are trying to diss Dianne and claim that she isn't all that, using this photo of her as proof. This is a hot photo of Dianne. So they are crazy no doubt. lol. This is the same photo that Rooshv forum is using to make fun of Dianne too.
This is not a 'hot' picture, but merely a picture of a nice looking Filipina.

Winston should be happy that she is with him.

Winston Wu is also an official laugh out loud cow

"Vinstonas Wu" (a.k.a., Winston Wu), an admitted diagnosed schizophrenic fancies himself as an intellectual but seems a bit lacking in that area. His arguments typically lack substance beyond his own beliefs. The site is infrequently updated. The associated forums are the most dynamic portion of the site; however, even they have only a few active users. When he traveled aboard he had no real success with women until he settled for pay-for-play sex in Angeles City, Philippines. Is that why you're a follower of his pushing him here? Something you can relate to? Lol. There, he impregnated a girl who was working in a bar, although "she was not a bargirl" and masturbates in front of his son. Aside from operating his web site, HappierAbroad dot com, which he claims is earning him $100 a month, he is supported by his father. Bear in mind, this is a man in his late 40s who apparently lives in his parents' basement when in the U.S.
To quickly sum up, Winston Wu is a joke. He's a penniless sex-addict who basically finds cheap prostitutes overseas. That's his secret to fulfillment! Just hire a cheap prostitute! Perfect example of a super socially awkward guy who is just weird. He's an -- objectively speaking -- overweight, unattractive guy that has zero redeeming qualities.

Here is his "unbelievably hot" girlfriend Diane, the one he claims "everyone stares at".
I have to admit, it is not easy - you really need a lot of fantasy and have no feelings of shame to write something derogatory like that drivel above.

The person who wrote that - anonymous using the nick Mark White - must really hate Winston beyond imagination, and I wonder why.
I don't care what they all write about Winston, but to mention his wife with bad comments is by far over the top.
Moderators of any forum should not allow that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 12:53 am
I have to admit, it is not easy - you really need a lot of fantasy and have no feelings of shame to write something derogatory like that drivel above.

The person who wrote that - anonymous using the nick Mark White - must really hate Winston beyond imagination, and I wonder why.
Mark White is yet another screen name of PAG,. PAG operated under numerous names at Swoop The World, all of which were eventually banned.

I was driven off (banned for admitting to being a sugar daddy, then apparently unbanned after other guys admitted to paying women) after Mark White aka PAG was banned. PAG may have signed up again at STW since then under new names.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard from soneone that @Contrarian Expatriate got banned from the Swoop the World forum. Does anyone know why? Any of you follow that forum? If you wanna check that forum, I heard he uses the same screen name on there and he did here. Does this mean he is going to come back here? If so, maybe he and @publicduende will get along better from now on? :) I'm sure some of you miss him. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 8:12 am
I heard from soneone that @Contrarian Expatriate got banned from the Swoop the World forum. Does anyone know why? Any of you follow that forum? If you wanna check that forum, I heard he uses the same screen name on there and he did here. Does this mean he is going to come back here? If so, maybe he and @publicduende will get along better from now on? :) I'm sure some of you miss him. lol
@Winston

I have never been on Swoop the World, as I am one of the many who believe PUA and showing off how much "game" one has, and how many 10s one allegedly banged in Costa Rica last summer, is a pile of self-delusional BS. I only ever posted here. I also briefly posted in a "legit" Philippine expat forum until I noticed it was made up by super-boring working class old guys who moved from UK or Oz to the middle of the jungle and entertained themselves with tedious threads on how to repel roaches or how to jump the queue to get their third Covid jab. So I stopped posting there. I didn't get banned, I just stopped.

I haven't engaged in any conversation with Contrarian Expatriate for the longest time. I know he used a single photo of me and my wife, the only photo he and PAG could get hold of, to try and mock me, or Hypermak, or both in case one was the other...or whatever :)

I don't have any major beef with him but, by doing what he did, he kind of showed at what level of immaturity he goes down to when someone tries to point out all the cracks in his perfect image of multi-millionaire viveur. If he resorts to those lows, like he did here during his verbal fights with Hypermak, it doesnt' surprise me if he would be banned from any forum, including SWT.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Those guys at Swoop are "Losers" these means they are broke and locker room talkers.

I think Shemp talked about guys like this who don't have any money for p2p and have to rely on cheap tactics to get laid. For instance, they are the type of guys who will stand outside the club to approach drunk girls. SInce they can't get inside the club since that would mean having to paid money. Or who shame guys who have money to go to brothels. They are the lowest of the low.

Ironically, they are the sort of "deplorables" that the left wingers talk about. They are vulgar, working class and loud braggers.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

publicduende wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 9:15 am
Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 8:12 am
@Winston

I have never been on Swoop the World, as I am one of the many who believe PUA and showing off how much "game" one has, and how many 10s one allegedly banged in Costa Rica last summer, is a pile of self-delusional BS. I only ever posted here. I also briefly posted in a "legit" Philippine expat forum until I noticed it was made up by super-boring working class old guys who moved from UK or Oz to the middle of the jungle and entertained themselves with tedious threads on how to repel roaches or how to jump the queue to get their third Covid jab. So I stopped posting there. I didn't get banned, I just stopped.

I haven't engaged in any conversation with Contrarian Expatriate for the longest time. I know he used a single photo of me and my wife, the only photo he and PAG could get hold of, to try and mock me, or Hypermak, or both in case one was the other...or whatever :)

I don't have any major beef with him but, by doing what he did, he kind of showed at what level of immaturity he goes down to when someone tries to point out all the cracks in his perfect image of multi-millionaire viveur. If he resorts to those lows, like he did here during his verbal fights with Hypermak, it doesnt' surprise me if he would be banned from any forum, including SWT.
No i think was standfordguy who first post photo of you and wife when you pretend be chef hypermak and contarian laugh and gang up with him to mock you

but long patern is you bicker wit cont expert year after year after year both as public duende and as hypermak
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Spencer wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 12:15 pm
No i think was standfordguy who first post photo of you and wife when you pretend be chef hypermak and contarian laugh and gang up with him to mock you

but long patern is you bicker wit cont expert year after year after year both as public duende and as hypermak
Wasn't "stanfordguy" the same guy as PAG? Aren't you the same guy as PAG, as they say?

Contrarian Expatriate has been bickering with virtually everyone in here. No surprise there.