Ted Lerner - Angeles Expat, Author, Traveler, Shop Owner, Sports Announcer & Cool Guy I Know!

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Ted Lerner - Angeles Expat, Author, Traveler, Business Owner, Sports Announcer & Cool Guy!

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 7:09 pm
Mr Natural wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 7:04 pm
I've run across him several times but he probably doesn't remember me. The way he drinks it's surprising he remembers anything. He used to spend a lot of time in Angeles so thought you might have met, I think he spends most of his time now over in the Subic area. An interesting character, but I've never had much respect for narcs, present or ex. He was a cop in the states, then got embedded with (I think) the Marines in Iraq as some type of adviser. Wasn't ever in the service but kind of makes everybody think that on his channel. I guess I shouldn't rag on him so much, we all have our faults. He just comes across as a little fake to me. Maybe he has little man syndrome because he's about 5'5 haha. Anyway he runs a youtube channel with a lot of stuff about the Philippines.
And this place CPI, I must have walked past there a hundred times and don't remember noticing it.
There are quite a few guys like that in Angeles. It attracts eccentric types. lol. You go to Angeles a lot? Why didn't you PM me when you were there? We could have met up. WorldTraveler and Rock and Mr S go there too sometimes and we all have group meetups there sometimes. Billy still lives there as far as I know, but he and I don't get along well so we don't talk and he has no tolerance for me or our differences either. lol
I noticed that Mark was short because he was about as tall as the Pinays he was with in his videos and most Pinays are about 5'2''. I have no clue why he'd get married 3 times. I like people who are real and don't talk a lot of bullshit fake bragging. You can be a millionaire or dirt poor and I don't care as long as you are genuine. Mr Natural maybe Winston and I will meet you next time we are in the Philippines. I think, I first met Winston about 17 years ago online on Seeking Volgograd Women. I bought his VHS videos of Russia and knew I would be successful in Ukraine. We finally met in 2007 when Diane was pregnant. We have been friends ever since, but most of the time were in different countries. Over the years we been in the same place a few times. Recently, we were lucky enough to all get together again when Rock, Winston, and I all hung out in Siem Reap, Cambodia and then went to Phnom Penh. We met up with Ladislav and another guy and all hung out together when we weren't doing our own thing. What a wonderful place with good food, interesting sights, and nice people. As soon as the Coronavisus lockdown is over we will all get together again somewhere. :D :D :D
Last edited by WorldTraveler on May 8th, 2020, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Ted Lerner - Angeles Expat, Author, Traveler, Business Owner, Sports Announcer & Cool Guy!

Post by WorldTraveler »

Mr Natural wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 7:29 pm
If I remember right I think 2015 was my last time in Angeles. I used to always stay at the Grand Central, they all knew me there. These days Koreans have taken over, they have bought out 90% of the best girls and massively raised the prices for everyone else. It's not what it was and now with this virus thing probably will change even more. I'm hearing a lot of the bars and clubs may go under, permanently. I'm currently stuck in the states trying to get back to PI but who knows when. Not sure if I will ever go back to Angeles but maybe. Everybody I used to know there is gone now and there are better places to party down. But if I fly into Manila instead of Cebu I might head up for awhile.
So Mr Natural where is better? What do you recommend. The bars are not needed. After you have been to the Philippines, you'll know enough girls that'll you never have to go into a bar. Just add them on FB or Instagram and see them when you get back over. This last trip I hung out with my girlfriend of three years ago. It was the first time she had been single in 3 years, because she had a Dr. boyfriend for 3 years.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Re: Ted Lerner - Angeles Expat, Author, Traveler, Shop Owner, Sports Announcer & Cool Guy I Know!

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston used to sell vhs tapes? Didn't know that but I do remember some stuff here about him in Russia. For some reason I remember Blackard talking about Iraq, maybe I'm confused or he was there too, it's been a long time. But I first saw him in Afghanistan, we weren't introduced but I knew who he was from others whose opinion wasn't too good. Then again in Thailand once and PI once. Sometimes it's a small world.
Haha not sure if it's a good idea for me to meet Winston. If we got to talking about conspiracy theories both of our visas would probably expire before we finished. Now Ladislav, that's a guy I would like to meet. I bought his book on Amazon years ago and he is one of the sharper knives in the drawer.
I used to spend most of my time in Thailand but like many others I get the feeling I'm not so welcome there anymore. So my plans are to spend the next few years mostly in PI. Hard to make any kind of definitive plans these days though.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

WorldTraveler wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 8:21 pm
The bars are not needed. After you have been to the Philippines, you'll know enough girls that'll you never have to go into a bar.
Well that's a matter of opinion, maybe you are forgetting a very important principle. You don't really pay for the sex as much as you pay for them to leave in the morning. Regular girls in the Philippines tend to be very clingy, easy to find but sometimes very difficult to get rid of. YMMV
Mike Tyson
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Mr Natural wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 8:47 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 8:21 pm
The bars are not needed. After you have been to the Philippines, you'll know enough girls that'll you never have to go into a bar.
Well that's a matter of opinion, maybe you are forgetting a very important principle. You don't really pay for the sex as much as you pay for them to leave in the morning. Regular girls in the Philippines tend to be very clingy, easy to find but sometimes very difficult to get rid of. YMMV
Yes, I agree a girlfriend will cost you more and take up all your time. They then expect you to be their primary source of entertainment.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Ted Lerner - Angeles Expat, Author, Traveler, Shop Owner, Sports Announcer & Cool Guy I Know!

Post by WorldTraveler »

Mr Natural wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 8:39 pm
Winston used to sell vhs tapes? Didn't know that but I do remember some stuff here about him in Russia. For some reason I remember Blackard talking about Iraq, maybe I'm confused or he was there too, it's been a long time. But I first saw him in Afghanistan, we weren't introduced but I knew who he was from others whose opinion wasn't too good. Then again in Thailand once and PI once. Sometimes it's a small world.
Haha not sure if it's a good idea for me to meet Winston. If we got to talking about conspiracy theories both of our visas would probably expire before we finished. Now Ladislav, that's a guy I would like to meet. I bought his book on Amazon years ago and he is one of the sharper knives in the drawer.
I used to spend most of my time in Thailand but like many others I get the feeling I'm not so welcome there anymore. So my plans are to spend the next few years mostly in PI. Hard to make any kind of definitive plans these days though.
Winston's old VHS tapes can now be seen on his YouTube channel. I think they've been edited and just the best parts uploaded as videos. They original VHS tapes were very long and reality TV based before reality TV existed. After seeing his videos, I took my video camera on my first trip to Ukraine and videoed 3 girls. It came out good, but was a lot of work so I never took my camcorder again.

Here is the link to Winston's full length videos. I had seen the first two before I went over.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WpIi6UMSiF

Ladislav is a good knowledgeable guy. We had talked on the phone before and exchanged Emails but the first time we met in person was in Phnom Penh. The first night we got there he got us a city tour in big tuktuk and spoke to the driver in Khmer. I think he speaks about 10 languages.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on May 8th, 2020, 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

When you hear guys say that they never pay, you are listening to a fool. Kitty is expensive, especially good kitty. You always pay, either in money or time or aggravation or whatever. The bargirl is mostly money, the regular girl is mostly time and hassle (and sometimes a lot of money too), and the freelancer is a combination of the two. So you can decide what and how you want to pay, just understand that you will.

Many of the best looking girls physically will be found in the bars, simply because they can make the most money there. The girl from the bar knows how to take care of you, leaves without coercion in the morning, and are tested medically. And she won't steal you blind or f**k you in other ways than you want, because the bar knows who they are and won't put up with it. Freelancers may be cheaper moneywise, but are more expensive in hassle and potential problems. You have no idea who they are or what they have or might do. And regular girls are actually the most expensive of all. Ever been married?

So saying the bars aren't needed is technically true, I know what you mean. But they do have their place, just depends on how you look at it.
Mike Tyson
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Mr Natural wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 11:21 pm
When you hear guys say that they never pay, you are listening to a fool. Kitty is expensive, especially good kitty. You always pay, either in money or time or aggravation or whatever. The bargirl is mostly money, the regular girl is mostly time and hassle (and sometimes a lot of money too), and the freelancer is a combination of the two. So you can decide what and how you want to pay, just understand that you will.

Many of the best looking girls physically will be found in the bars, simply because they can make the most money there. The girl from the bar knows how to take care of you, leaves without coercion in the morning, and are tested medically. And she won't steal you blind or f**k you in other ways than you want, because the bar knows who they are and won't put up with it. Freelancers may be cheaper moneywise, but are more expensive in hassle and potential problems. You have no idea who they are or what they have or might do. And regular girls are actually the most expensive of all. Ever been married?

So saying the bars aren't needed is technically true, I know what you mean. But they do have their place, just depends on how you look at it.
I've never met any girl in any country that didn't cost me money or time and time is money. No, I've never been married, because I never wanted to give up that much time or money. I have been in very long term relationships, that cost me time and money and big headaches.

I added the link to Winston's full length video in my post above.