The Hydra

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should The Hydra (Mercer/Mew6ix) Be Banned?

Ban Mercer: He can post what black pill shit he wants, but constantly calling people cunts and causing trouble shouldn't be acceptable.
No votes
Ban Mew6ix: He constantly spams the shoutbox meaning those who want to share important information can't and new posters asking to be approved can't be seen.
No votes
Ban Both: We know these guys are the same guy. Both are disruptive and violate the forum rules so they should both go.
78%
Ban Neither: They deserve to be here. They have free speech and we shouldn't infringe on that. If they are that bad, people can add them to their foes list.
22%

Total votes: 9
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Hydra

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 10:51 am
Anyone who denies @MarcosZeitola omega behavior
Your demonstrating some rough breathing rho behavior on that one.

Do you know what I mean? I don't either. What is 'omega' behavior? I don't read incel forums or wherever you've got the term. I've heard of alpha and beta behavior, even gamma. Have all the other behaviors taken a letter before omega, or did someone skip all the way to the end of the Greek alphabet to come up with that?

What does it mean?
Last edited by MrMan on November 10th, 2022, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
@MarcosZeitola talks shit first, I respond back to him and put him in his place, then he plays the victim and claims I'm attacking him when he's the one who keeps starting it. Shortly after, @Pixel--Dude, who I suspect may be romantically involved with him, posts a poll about wanting to be a moderator or wanting people banned on a forum that's about free speech while Winston continues to ignore his omega posts. Why does this keep happening? If @MarcosZeitola learned to keep his mouth shut and stopped having tantrums like he did with his hateful topic yesterday we wouldn't have this problem. Anyone who denies @MarcosZeitola omega behavior such as talking shit to people and crying when they put him his place and his hateful topic from yesterday but wanting to ban others is possibly his lover because I can't see how they could otherwise ignore this hypocrisy.
Its true, clearly everyone on this forum who is annoyed you is secretly my lover. Guess that makes most of the forum "my lover"... my goodness you are such a f***ing retard lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mercer
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercer »

Last edited by Mercer on November 21st, 2022, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Mercer wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 12:07 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 12:02 pm
Mercer wrote:
@MarcosZeitola talks shit first, I respond back to him and put him in his place, then he plays the victim and claims I'm attacking him when he's the one who keeps starting it. Shortly after, @Pixel--Dude, who I suspect may be romantically involved with him, posts a poll about wanting to be a moderator or wanting people banned on a forum that's about free speech while Winston continues to ignore his omega posts. Why does this keep happening? If @MarcosZeitola learned to keep his mouth shut and stopped having tantrums like he did with his hateful topic yesterday we wouldn't have this problem. Anyone who denies @MarcosZeitola omega behavior such as talking shit to people and crying when they put him his place and his hateful topic from yesterday but wanting to ban others is possibly his lover because I can't see how they could otherwise ignore this hypocrisy.
Its true, clearly everyone on this forum who is annoyed you is secretly my lover. Guess that makes most of the forum "my lover"... my goodness you are such a f***ing retard lol.
@Pixel--Dude was specifically mentioned because he seems to be the one defending you most and keeps posting the same topics and polls about wanting to ban people because you get triggered by them. You're the lowest IQ poster on here so of course you couldn't understand that and I'm wondering if you were kicked out of the Philippines for being a disrespectful cunt.
Of all the people to scream someone else is a low IQ poster lol
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I voted to get rid of them both :lol: :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Spamming and blanking out title libes merits a temporary ban. But insulting other members is a HA tradition, so perfectly acceptable.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:44 pm
Spamming and blanking out title libes merits a temporary ban. But insulting other members is a HA tradition, so perfectly acceptable.
It's more about the disruptive nature of some of the postings, the endless repetition, that kind of gets old after a while. Even the insults aren't particularly well-formulated by HA standards. I've seen a lot better; it's a bore.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144