Everyone should upload an Avatar on their profile!

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Everyone should upload an Avatar on their profile!

Post by odbo »

Everyone without an avatar should go to 'Profile' and select an avatar or upload one! It will help make this site more colorful and consistent.

Refrain from uploading pictures of women in modelling poses to keep the site from looking over sexualized. Or anime sluts and the like to keep it from looking immature.
Try to keep pics a reasonable size, especially the width. This isn't an art gallery. If you have sweet pictures to share post them elsewhere like here: viewtopic.php?t=10265 You can easily resize in MS Paint, if you click 'Image' then 'Stretch' and put a smaller % on both horizontal and vertical stretch.

this is 180x100

this is 240x160

(removed per the new rules of no nude pics)

this is 800x1124 and inappropriate (distracting)

Anyone have more opinions or suggestions on this?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh my... that was too close and personal...
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Nice tits
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Erik Heaven,

I know right!

@odbo,

I only did it for the primer part of your comment. The latter comment is irrelevant as to why I have changed my avatar.
Now all of your prudish status-quo commies can relax and be easy now. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!