HA T-Shirts, Bumper Stickers and Buttons?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

HA T-Shirts, Bumper Stickers and Buttons?

Post by jamesbond »

How about if we had "Happier Abroad" t-shirts made up? We could also make up "Happier Abroad" bumper stickers for cars and buttons that people could wear.

Then if people asked us what the term "happier abroad" meant, we could tell them and explain why some of us decide to move out of the US. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's a great idea. I'll look into it. Under "Happier Abroad" we could put something intriguing that's not too bashing, like "The Overseas Solution to a Sick Insane Antisocial Society". lol

Would you be willing to wear them in public?

I think there are online services that print t-shirts and bumper stickers that we could contract with.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Time to make this thread into a sticky, fabricate these paraphernalia and piss off the status quo. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I got an email from a graphic designer who offered to design a logo for us. Is that really necessary?

Or should I just use http://www.getlogos.com ?

I'm sure there are companies out there that specialize in creating customized t-shirts. Perhaps they have their own logo design services.

If we design some t-shirts, what should they say? Something like, "I Am Happier Abroad" or "Join the Global Dating and Living Revolution at HappierAbroad.com"?

Should we put pictures and images under such words, such as pictures of hot babes and scenery? Or some kind of cartoon? Or what? What do you all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

When I first joined HA back in December 2011, Winston and I emailed each other back and forth because I had offered to design a new logo as well as funny T-shirts for the site and the "American women are bad" philosophy as a whole. I never really followed through with that, as I had way too much to do. I don't even have my version of HA's new logo anymore. I was looking through my files, and I found a funny T-shirt slogan I had made way back when. Here it is:

The model is obviously not me (I'm black).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:When I first joined HA back in December 2011, Winston and I emailed each other back and forth because I had offered to design a new logo as well as funny T-shirts for the site and the "American women are bad" philosophy as a whole. I never really followed through with that, as I had way too much to do. I don't even have my version of HA's new logo anymore. I was looking through my files, and I found a funny T-shirt slogan I had made way back when. Here it is:

If you had that shirt for sale, I would gladly purchase it. How much would you sell it to me for?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:When I first joined HA back in December 2011, Winston and I emailed each other back and forth because I had offered to design a new logo as well as funny T-shirts for the site and the "American women are bad" philosophy as a whole. I never really followed through with that, as I had way too much to do. I don't even have my version of HA's new logo anymore. I was looking through my files, and I found a funny T-shirt slogan I had made way back when. Here it is:

I'm the same way lol. I have so many projects I never finished.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

If you had that shirt for sale, I would gladly purchase it. How much would you sell it to me for?
Man, I would gladly print 100 of these and give them away to a hundred different Men's Rights Activists if I could. No charge!

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

eurobrat wrote:

I'm the same way lol. I have so many projects I never finished.
It's tough to finish projects. Given the economy, you may have no choice but to focus on whatever brings in money, and in turn put everything else to the side. Sometimes indefinately. Winston was not going to pay me for my aforementioned logo design (understandably), so I went on to focus entirely on buying-and-selling and eBay again.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a site that can make T-Shirts for us:

http://www.shopify.com/sell/tshirts

Does anyone want to take charge of this project? If so, you can keep whatever profits you make from it.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what a "Happier Abroad" button might look like. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: HA T-Shirts, Bumper Stickers and Buttons?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these unboxing video of Happier Abroad t-shirts by Tommy Tan, a fan of mine. lol. I don't sell t-shirts (though I ought to) so this is something he custom ordered from online it seems. It would be cool if people walked around with these HA t-shirts to promote this movement. lol

Second unboxing video. Part 2. Here he also shows a printout of my website and reads some of my articles too.