We should put up a FAQ page of threads

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

We should put up a FAQ page of threads

Post by Winston »

We ought to put up a FAQ page containing threads that address FAQ's that newbies often post, shouldn't we? I just realized this. Then I could link it at the top and ask new people to read the list of FAQ threads before posting their question.

It would contain FAQ's and the relevant threads that address them below each FAQ.

I'll work on putting up one. You guys can add to it later if you want.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Done. Here is the FAQ threads I put up.

viewtopic.php?t=10859
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm having trouble finding that thread by the newbie who asked what he can do overseas for money, where right after his post, Jackal or Adama said that I ought to sticky that thread because that question gets asked frequently.

Does anyone know where that thread is? I could add it to the FAQ threads.