Please be more descriptive in your thread titles

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Please be more descriptive in your thread titles

Post by Winston »

Guys,
When you write thread titles, could you please be a little more descriptive? For example, instead of just writing "Fox News", you should say something in the title about your claim, such as "Fox News is liberally biased" or "Fox News - Unbalanced Reporting" etc. Try to make the thread titles longer. That way, people know what it's about and whether it's worth their time to read. Something too generic, like "Fox News" by itself doesn't say anything and gives the reader no reason to open it. Plus, putting more descriptive words in the thread title helps the SEO (search engine optimization) of this forum, which will bring in more traffic hits from the words you use.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

amen!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, can you guys stop using all lower case letters in your thread titles? At least start the title sentence with a capital letter and start names of people and places with capital letters too. Thread titles in all lower case letters look juvenile and lame, like they are not to be taken seriously. It also has an unprofessional look to them.

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Please be more descriptive in your thread titles

Post by Winston »

A reminder:

Please don't post new topic threads with just one word in the title, just as "Germany". You gotta say something more about what it's about. Come on. Such a one word title is weak and doesn't tell people whether they want to read it or not. Come come. Please come up with better titles than one word.

Also, remember to capitalize proper names like America or China. And start each title with a capital letter at least. Come on guys. This is basic grammar.