New banners and header graphics for HA - What do you all think?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New banners and header graphics for HA - What do you all think?

Post by Winston »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:31 pm
Winston wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 8:30 am
This looks best IMHO.
LOL Why that one? Those letters look funky. Weird font. I like this one with this font, because it looks more like show biz/broadway/theatre style font.

We should add girls from China and Thailand to the banner too. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I don't think the banner should contain pictures of Winston Wu. That's too creepy. This site is not about Winston Wu. It's about travelling and finding happiness in other countries. Have this guy design banners with sexy hot chicks. More like the previous banner.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

R O T F L M A O
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Wow, talk about Beauty and the Beast!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

TruthSeeker wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 4:33 am
Have this guy design banners with sexy hot chicks. More like the previous banner.
Those "sexy hot chicks" are a dime a dozen, Winston is one in a million.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw what do you guys think of adding an image of freedom/breaking chains to the header banner for HA? Like to the left of the banner? Wouldn't that image reflect our goal very well, since we are trying to be liberated from the US matrix? I mean images like these:

What do you guys think? @HappyGuy what do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I put the breaking chains freedom image in the forum header banner. On the left side. What do you guys think? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you guys think about adding these freedom images to the HA banner?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@HappyGuy would this blue background breaking chains image be better?

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Winston yes it's better. Please make a banner without the girls.
Last edited by HappyGuy on June 19th, 2020, 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's wrong with the girls? Why do you dislike girls? You only love conspiracies? You are turning this into a conspiracy forum man.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Winston
Take the site into a new direction and attract a bigger audience. Men who find this site searching for foreign women already know you offer that. There's really no need to advertise it at the top making us look like sexpats. Only most members here are like that! :o Who knows how many curious visitors you sent running with your banner and over the top mail order bride advertising. Has it occurred to you that you can advertise other categories not related to sex? If you want to save your forum give it a try.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You're kidding man. The two base desires of men are SEX and FOOD! Money is used to obtain those things. Everyone knows that. How can anything compare to women?! Think about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@HappyGuy do you mean you want an animated header graphic like this? lol

https://i.imgur.com/5yVYJYf.gif

How would we make that? Do you know how?

@andrewfitzpatrick any idea?

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Winston So put some food on a banner. Vegetarian vegan food.