I Volunteer To Be A Moderator!

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

chileanueva wrote:I laugh so hard you guys take my words so personally. I LAUGH AT YOU ALL.

Most of you whine and complain, but you're all still here in America. Welcome to Hell.

BE MAD. I LOVE GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN AND MAKING YOU LOSE YOUR SHIT LIKE I DID TO SOSA.

I am an evil motherf***er. I start, dominate, and win wars. Don't f**k with me.

I DECLARE MYSELF ULTIMATE MODERATOR. I'll ban all you oldfags, so you can shut the f**k up and go get a LIFE.
Congratulations, you've won a keyboard war; that's about all. Big whoopdie! The only real loser is you because of your diminished capacity and disregard for others. You suck at life Conrad. Go eat shit. I'm done with your ass.

*Snickers* Come this summer, I am out of the hell called America. Got a call just a few days ago for a job offer in Europe doing what I love. You lose. I win. Unlike you, I have a "LIFE" as you put it, and a productive one at that. You can try to get under our skin, but you don't "dominate" any of us Conny boy. I laugh so hard cuz I have the last laugh at you, motherf***er.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

If it's just a keyboard battle. Why you want me banned? Your monkey logic belongs in Europe where you white people should burn.

I doubt this L.A. faggot got any job offer. He's a starving oldfag actor who didn't make it and he's licking ass for some dollars.

@jcris, you're a homo. L.A. homos like you deserve to rot in hell. Go back to Euro, you oldfag loser.

I invented winning. I am a warlock with tiger blood.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Chile you crossed the line bro. I will have to bann you from
last week to yesterday. I hope you will come to your senses.

Chile, the only (philosophical)gangster of HA !!
Keep it criminal, bro ;-)