Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:I suggest you ban re85with.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18941

Even in the unlikely event that he doesn't mean to be a spammer, he effectively is.
What is it with him? Does he post any spam links? If not then whats his agenda? If hes overposting then someone should warn him about it first before banning him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:

Even in the unlikely event that he doesn't mean to be a spammer, he effectively is.
What is it with him? Does he post any spam links? If not then whats his agenda? If hes overposting then someone should warn him about it first before banning him.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34847#p284421

He seems like a decent oke. Maybe he just carried away first time when he joined and scrolled through a lot of threads. Even though he is black, doesnt look like he broke in :lol: Nothing seems to be missing :lol: He seems fine. Just watch for Rap, KFC or jacking threads, or wez da wite wimminz at threads :lol: Give him a chance maybe he is a decent black man, like iraqvet.

This message sponsored by the racists for equal rights and free speech association in the spirit of exterminate the kaffir mofos, but protect the rights of the decent ones to their place in the sun :mrgreen:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That was really odd, hard to believe it would be worth it to make a bunch of bland, borderline autogenerated posts, just to sprinkle in some dating sites links.
Is that a revenge attack by Mark Davis on Winston or something? lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I just altered the posting file code so that new users with less than 5 posts cannot post links. Hopefully that will stop most spammers since they cannot post links.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29682

Admin/Mod should delete this profile of Martinharry, and remove all spam.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 4:12 am
Martinharry has not been approved yet, but because this is clearly a spammer profile, someone should hurry up and delete it.
If he hasn't been approved of, how do you know about him? How do you see his posts?

traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

User growup, location memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=30053 has posted nothing but anti-male spam in the forums. She is also defaming user "Mercury" by calling him by his real name. I have had trouble with her, too, over on Facebook and even had to block her for suspected sabotage. She has friended several bartenders here in Southwest Florida that are my friends and is very likely telling them not to hang out with me anymore like according to her, it's a capital felony under Federal law, and as if attending my best bartender friend's birthday party last night easily carried a mandatory sentence of even 900 years to life in Federal supermax prison and/or the death penalty. And she is the typical type of woman who says; "Nobody owes you anything! Stay away from everyone!" And she is literally the "You have nobody to blame but your own sorry self" type towards guys who fail to get dates with women.

I say; if a bartender or waitress wants to take her favorite customer to a movie, out to dinner; yes, even to Disney world or Busch Gardens, she has every single God-given right to do so.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who is she? I looked at her posts. She is just expressing her opinions. She hasnt broken any rules except for using Mercury's real name. Ive put a warning strike on her account for that and edited out the name already.

How does she know you? Does she know one of you in real life? If so how did she trace mercury to this forum?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@growup I've split your posts and the replied to it and moved them here to this new thread.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=37508

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=30374
Username:Brantsi

Plenty of new threads....likely spammer
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Would someone please ban this idiot now! He is spamming like crazy. The top 50 threads are full of his garbage.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=30374 ... 9beb157da5
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I think, it's getting a rather urgent issue now. Stop this idiot!
A moderator has to clean up all these annoying spam-postings from 'Brantsi'.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is an ongoing problem with the forum. Winston is too lazy to monitor his own forum and ban these trolls and spammers. This one has been left to go about his business for over a day. You would think lessons would be learned from past experience.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
September 27th, 2018, 10:10 pm
This is an ongoing problem with the forum. Winston is too lazy to monitor his own forum and ban these trolls and spammers. This one has been left to go about his business for over a day. You would think lessons would be learned from past experience.
Not true. Those spam posts were in the moderation queue. They were not officially posted or published. It's just that when you go to the Latest 100 topics page, you see all the spam in the moderation queue before I delete it or disapprove it. As long as you avoid that page, you won't see it. But some of you guys can't resist I guess. lol. :P

Btw, I've banned the spammers mentioned above and removed all their posts from the queue.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 1:40 am
Not true. Those spam posts were in the moderation queue. They were not officially posted or published. It's just that when you go to the Latest 100 topics page, you see all the spam in the moderation queue before I delete it or disapprove it. As long as you avoid that page, you won't see it.
Thanks for removing this spammer.

About the Latest 100 topics page: This is correct what you say, Winston - but just this page of the 'Latest 100 topics' is really very convenient to see what threads are new...I really like to use it, it is very helpful, it offers a nice listing of all recent active threads....