Should the forum theme be changed?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should the forum theme be changed and upgraded?

Yes, please upgrade the theme. The current one looks outdated.
60%
No, it's fine just the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
40%

Total votes: 20
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should the forum theme be changed?

Post by Winston »

Maybe we should make the elegance theme as the default theme? Because the basic theme is too bright white for the eyes and the prosilver theme looks too outdated. But the elegance theme has a pearl white or dirty white background so its not as bright. What do u guys think?

Or should the dark mode be the default theme cause its easier on the eyes, especially at night?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I've changed the default theme of the forum to Elegance, because it has a pearly white or light grayish background instead of the white background of the Basic theme which was too bright on the eyes. Hope you guys like it. In the Elegance theme, unread topics are marked in red now, not orange. And the background is more light grayish so it's easier on the eyes.

If you don't see the theme, then your board preferences in your UCP must be set to another theme. To see it, please select Elegance in your UCP board preferences. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I'm changing the default theme to Prosilver now. I think HappyGuy was right that it looks more pretty and brightens the mood more. I'll make you all see it for a day or two before unlocking the other themes again.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

The board themes are now unlocked. You may now select other themes if you don't like Prosilver. Just go to your UCP and select your theme preference under Board Preferences tab. Thanks.