Any problems with lagging/hanging in this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any problems with lagging/hanging in this forum?

Post by Adama »

Did the font change? Where is the user control panel? I don't like this default font which I see here.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 6:31 am
Did the font change? Where is the user control panel? I don't like this default font which I see here.
No the font didnt change but i enlarged it a little. It was too small. Your ucp is in the top right corner.

Is the forum still lagging or hanging when you submit posts? Ive asked you many times already.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 7:57 am
Adama wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 6:31 am
No the font didnt change but i enlarged it a little. It was too small. Your ucp is in the top right corner.

Is the forum still lagging or hanging when you submit posts? Ive asked you many times already.

It still lags sometimes, but it doesn't give an error message. At least now there are no double and triple posts, cause it does go through, just it is very slow sometimes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you try clearing your browser cache? Or using a different browser? Or use the troubleshooting feature of Windows to diagnose your internet connection?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

For future reference, opera browser has built in VPN and is a great tool for testing connections.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This also is a good way to test websites. It will test them from multiple servers and ping them many times.

http://tools.pingdom.com/

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I couldn't see HA from my VPN just now. Now I'm off the VPN and it's showing up.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 1:24 am
I couldn't see HA from my VPN just now. Now I'm off the VPN and it's showing up.
Nah, it was offline for a few hours.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 1:24 am
The server was offline for a while when it crashed due to RAM overload. Has nothing to do with VPN. Try your VPN again.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yes, it was offline for a few hours...So far as I can see, all is back to normal.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston I can't update my ignore list. Please help.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 7:41 pm
In your ucp look for friends and foes list. Add them to your foes list and they will be on ignore.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
December 18th, 2017, 3:16 am
Adama wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 7:41 pm
In your ucp look for friends and foes list. Add them to your foes list and they will be on ignore.
It's not working.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It does work for me Adama. I put you on my foes list, and now I can't see your post above. It now says:

"Adama, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post."

Are you on this panel?

ucp.php?i=ucp_zebra&mode=foes

Are you trying to put any moderators on your ignore list? I don't know if it will work if you do that.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
December 18th, 2017, 4:47 pm
It does work for me Adama. I put you on my foes list, and now I can't see your post above. It now says:

"Adama, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post."

Are you on this panel?

ucp.php?i=ucp_zebra&mode=foes

Are you trying to put any moderators on your ignore list? I don't know if it will work if you do that.
It works now that I am on a computer. Before I was using my phone and it wouldn't work in either version.