A Happier Abroad Support Network

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: A Happier Abroad Support Network

Post by Winston »

Ok cool. Can you PM all those people to let them know that they are members of the group? Or do you want me to?

Btw, you do know that the rest of the forum cannot see the new board right? It is invisible to them. Is that ok?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 1st, 2018, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Actually you can't start a new thread in the Announcements board. lol. Only I can. However, you can start a new thread to announce it and put it in another board, and then I can move it to the Announcement board for you. So if you do that, just send me the thread and I'll move it to the Announcement board.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 1st, 2018, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 1st, 2018, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 1st, 2018, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The problem of how to get men to cooperate is one that I have been struggling with for years. I don't have a solution yet but I am discussing ideas at my mosque. I don't think any solution will work that doesn't involve religion.
SamuraiSolder
Freshman Poster

Post by SamuraiSolder »

Hey Ghost,

I just found this Forum and joined and am interested in the HASN.

I friended you, i tried to send you a DM but there was no link when i went to your profile to DM you.

Lets be in touch
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Ghost
I'm willing to do some deals and trades with you and others. But right now, my netbook is too slow and I can barely type on it. It takes so long to do anything on it. Even to order something from ebay or amazon. I'm going to get a new laptop here in the US and an external keyboard too so I can type fast and do some real work without any lag or slowness. Then I'll get to this HASN.

Btw, why did the guy above say that he can't PM you? Don't you have a PM button? Or is it blocked to certain people?