PAG troll

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

PAG troll

Post by Cornfed »

Will some moderator please just ban this troll when he turns up. It should be an easy thing to spot him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: PAG troll

Post by Zambales »

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I completely agree.
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

I agree too! However, we should be more worried about Jews putting mind control parasites in our foods and white genocide via tanning beds!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

He goes by the names Azn Alahah and Shawn Blade. I'm not sure if any of his businesses are legit.

http://alahah.com/?q=ventures
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How do we know when it's him? There are other trolls too. Usually PAG posts his culture whiz website. Has any posters done that yet?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol. whitewilly just outed himself as PAG here finally:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=37629&p=314024#p314024

This shows that he has no self control and cannot resist outing himself. lol. Obviously he's not a very bright guy if he can't even stop himself from outing himself. lol. That is proof enough that he is PAG so he will be banned now.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne