A suggested update for the Comparison chart.

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Mercury
Junior Poster

A suggested update for the Comparison chart.

Post by Mercury »

America in general;

Women marry for money and wealth. (Add your own additional descriptions).

Most other countries in general;

Women marry for love. (Add your own additional descriptions).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: A suggested update for the Comparison chart.

Post by flowerthief00 »

Women marry for money in every country in every continent on every planet where women exist. Guaranteed long-term access to a man's labor and resources is the entire point of marriage, from a woman's perspective. Take a few more red pills if you need to in order to digest this critical truth.

Love? No, men marry for love, little realizing that they won't be getting it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:24 pm
Women marry for money in every country in every continent on every planet where women exist. Guaranteed long-term access to a man's labor and resources is the entire point of marriage, from a woman's perspective. Take a few more red pills if you need to in order to digest this critical truth.

That's true, in every country the main driving force behind women wanting to settle down and get married is to have access to a man's resources. Studies have shown that men marry for love first and foremost. What most men don't realize is that women have a different set of requirements for marriage.

Women always marry up, never down. Women almost always will only marry a man if he makes more money than she does.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mercury wrote:
December 31st, 2018, 10:10 am
America in general;

Women marry for money and wealth. (Add your own additional descriptions).

Most other countries in general;

Women marry for love. (Add your own additional descriptions).
That's too broad and not always true either, because:

1) Asian women are notorious for marrying men for money, especially in the Philippines and China where all that matters is money and stability.
2) White women are not all about money or else they would marry the richest man they met. But they don't. They care more about looks and physical attraction, a lot more than Asian women do. Many American women I've met marry someone with a small income and then they both spend years saving up together. Most western women do not marry rich men.
3) In England and France women never marry for money. Ask @BellaRuth. Its not in their culture or nature and against their morals to sell out for money alone. England and France are not money grubbing, pragmatic cultures where people will do anything for money. They have a lot more culture, art and soul there.
4) Rich men get rejected too. If women were all about money, then rich men would never get rejected. But women do not tend to marry the richest man they know. My girlfriend met a lot of guys richer than me, but because she didn't like their vibe, she still chose me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:

Not everywhere. In England, France, Germany, Spain or Holland for instance, women are proud of being independent and non-materialistic. They would never compromise their integrity or pride for money or by marrying a man for money only. That isn't in their culture at all. They got morals over there and are proud of it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

flowerthief00 wrote:

So according to you, women by nature are spoiled, 90210-minded gold diggers! This is like saying guaranteed, long term living in Hollywood/Beverly Hills, California, or even Hidden Hills (which is similar to Beverly Hills, except Hidden Hills is a gated community) with the movie stars and famous celebrities and living in a multimillion dollar luxury mansion like what movie stars live in is the entire point of marriage
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Sorry to say, but these are false beliefs. Many women are evil, sure, but not all.

For example, if women only went with men for money, then there would be no poor children in the world. Just the fact that there are different economic classes automatically disproves this false belief that all women want is money.

I've known a few women with sick husbands who support their families and their husbands can't work.

Don't let false beliefs limit your life or blind your eyes to reality. Evaluate every person as an individual, but always keep an eye out for mischievousness and maliciousness.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.