We need to ban the user growup.

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: We need to ban the user growup.

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 3:11 pm
Well yes, idiots and low-IQ morons with your "Whirled View" think that, but the Western Nations also include Caribbean former colonies that RETAIN Western constitutions, Western language, and Western ways of life.
Most of Latin America, much of Africa and much of South Asia would fit that description to some extent but are not what educated people refer to when they say “The West”. Is there an intelligent person on your end you can talk to who could educate you on the subject. I’m not surprised you were so proud of passing the perfectly easy Diplomatic Service test. It must have been some kind of miracle for you. Maybe it is scaled based on relative ethnic abilities.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He has a point in the way everything has changed so much in the last 50 or so years...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 3:45 pm
January 30th, 2019, 3:11 pm
Well yes, idiots and low-IQ morons with your "Whirled View" think that, but the Western Nations also include Caribbean former colonies that RETAIN Western constitutions, Western language, and Western ways of life.
Most of Latin America, much of Africa and much of South Asia would fit that description to some extent but are not what educated people refer to when they say “The West”.
Not exactly "d.ck for brains." Africa, South Asia, and much of Latin American would NOT fit that description. The fact is that those regions have Westernized elites, a concept that is understandably lost on a lower class, white American such as yourself. Huge swaths of those regions don't speak Western languages, nor follow Western ways of life.

To complicate things further in your limited little mind, there are hybrid nations such a Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan which are not Western nations but have huge Western components in their societies.

The trouble with low IQ whites like yourself is that they see everything in terms of black and white (no pun intended), when the various shades of gray are applicable.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 30th, 2019, 4:26 pm
To complicate things further in your limited little mind, there are hybrid nations such a Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan which are not Western nations but have huge Western components in their societies.
Exactly and yet we don't refer to them as Western countries. Given that the West ruled almost the entire world at one time there are going to be Western components everywhere, but that doesn't cause us to call those places Western. You really should ask around about this before further embarrassing yourself.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 4:33 pm
January 30th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Exactly and yet we don't refer to them as Western countries. Given that the West ruled almost the entire world at one time there are going to be Western components everywhere, but that doesn't cause us to call those places Western. You really should ask around about this before further embarrassing yourself.
Yes, that’s what I just pointed out dumbass. But the DR is not among that hybrid group and it is a Western nation, as is Puerto Rico you retard.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 30th, 2019, 4:54 pm
Yes, that’s what I just pointed out dumbass. But the DR is not among that hybrid group and it is a Western nation, as is Puerto Rico you retard.
Well it proves that just because countries have strong Western elements does not make them Western. The DR would not be considered Western by most people and the only reason PR might be is that it is an American possession.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 5:29 pm
Well it proves that just because countries have strong Western elements does not make them Western. The DR would not be considered Western by most people and the only reason PR might be is that it is an American possession.
PR is a US territory, not a possession. It’s official name in Spanish is The Free Associated State of Puerto Rico dumbass.

The more you express, the more it becomes evident why you utterly failed at life. Are you even gainfully employed? It would be hard for me to believe someone so devoid of basic general knowledge, yet arrogant at the same time, could hold down a job.

Your parents must be oh so proud of what you’ve become. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 30th, 2019, 7:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
PR is a US territory, not a possession. It’s official name in Spanish is The Free Associated State of Puerto Rico dumbass.
Lol, this conversation is silly. I think people have more than enough to judge who the moron is here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 8:26 pm
January 30th, 2019, 7:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Lol, this conversation is silly. I think people have more than enough to judge who the moron is here.
Says the incel who still cries about better men “stealing” all the white women away from him.

When are you going to get it? The problem is YOU dumbass!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 30th, 2019, 8:45 pm
Says the incel who still cries about better men “stealing” all the white women away from him.

Just me and the entire rest of the Western World. (And before starting this whole thing over again, I suggest you look up the term "Western World" in a dictionary.)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 9:25 pm

Just me and the entire rest of the Western World. (And before starting this whole thing over again, I suggest you look up the term "Western World" in a dictionary.)
A dictionary? Really? People who try to determinte meanings of complex terms don't rely on dictionaries unless they are perhaps in high school. You remind me of the retarded feminists who insist that feminism is only about equality for women, "Because it says so in the dictionary!"

My gosh you are so stupid :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 30th, 2019, 11:11 pm
Cornfed wrote:

A dictionary? Really? People who try to determinte meanings of complex terms don't rely on dictionaries unless they are perhaps in high school. You remind me of the retarded feminists who insist that feminism is only about equality for women, "Because it says so in the dictionary!"

I agree that dictionaries are behind the times but they are the best that simians like you can do, so you probably should use them. There might be other tools that you could use, but mostly you should just STFU and do what you're told.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 11:28 pm
January 30th, 2019, 11:11 pm
Cornfed wrote:

I agree that dictionaries are behind the times but they are the best that simians like you can do, so you probably should use them. There might be other tools that you could use, but mostly you should just STFU and do what you're told.
I have to say that White women aren't so screwed up that they can't see that you aren't worthy of reproduction. Thank god for that! :lol:

But since you're so enthralled with dictionaries, why don't you go look up the following terms:

Rejection
Loser
Reprobate
Bitterness
Angry
Loser
Sour Grapes
Obesity
Pariah
Loser (forgive me if I already listed this, but it just applies to you so aptly that multiple listings is justified.)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This thread is now really totally off topic. LOL
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Yohan wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 10:02 am
This thread is now really totally off topic. LOL