Something weird with logging in

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Something weird with logging in

Post by Cornfed »

Has some silly change been made to the log in system recently, or is it just me?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Something weird with logging in

Post by Winston »

Like what? Nothing should have changed. The log in process is straightforward.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 10:24 pm
Like what? Nothing should have changed. The log in process is straightforward.
When I tried to log in it said I had tried too many times. I couldn't use the username and password saved on my computer as it would just reset so I had to type in in manually and go through that whole "I am not a robot" procedure. I don't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary, so this is strange.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 8:59 pm
Has some silly change been made to the log in system recently, or is it just me?
It is not only you.
When I tried to log in it said I had tried too many times. I couldn't use the username and password saved on my computer as it would just reset so I had to type in in manually and go through that whole "I am not a robot" procedure. I don't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary, so this is strange.
I had exactly the same problem for about 2 days and could not log in and also sent 2 emails to the admin - I never received a reply, but it is now working normally again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It started working normally but now it's doing it again.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 9:58 pm
It started working normally but now it's doing it again.
Not in my place, using 2 different computers with several different browsers. (windows7, windows10, opera, crome, firefix and others)
Maybe try to delete all cookies, clean out all cache-files etc. and check for updates of your browsers, restart your computer.
What operating system and browsers are you using?