It's not 2002 Winston

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
HappyGuy

It's not 2002 Winston

Post by HappyGuy »

There are probably many people and organizations who don't want this site to exist and they realize it's difficult to shut down the site forever so they will continue to attack the forum to make it a hassle to use until both regulars and visitors just stop coming. But they may not even have to because WInston is running his own forum into the ground. I'm happy Winston left the forum with the retro appearance, it's pleasant to use and it will scare away some young people. But every time someone gives him solid advice about running this place he just ignores it. He's like a senile old captain who refuses to change course because stds have rotted his brain, more than half of his crew has died off but no matter it's full speed ahead. Who knows how great this forum could have been if Winston hadn't become lazy with age.
Last edited by HappyGuy on February 20th, 2021, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: It's not 2002 WInston

Post by Shemp »

What exactly is a "great forum"? Serious question, because every other forum focused on women and travel is actually worse than HA in my experience, which is why I continue to come here. In particular, the old RooshVForum and similar PUA forums were/are full of guys trying impress one another with notch counts and whatnot. Similar to boys in a circle jerk comparing penis size. HA is remarkably free of that foolishness. The repeated outages, of course, are indeed a PITA.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

the old RooshVForum and similar PUA forums
I don't have any respect for Maddox who got famous by spamming the 90s internet with obscenities but Roosh was just a repeat of Maddox a decade later so he deserves even less respect. While Maddox was a pioneer of sorts, Roosh was just the most shameless and desperate attention whore on the net in an era of shameless attention whores. Why anyone would value what he says about women or other cultures puzzles me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP1gkCTvR4Y
Last edited by HappyGuy on February 20th, 2021, 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you suggest HappyGuy? I'm always open to advice but that doesn't mean I take everyone's advice or agree with it. It has to be sensible and achievable and reasonable. Some guys here spout crazy ideas. All you can do is ignore them. Give valid reasons for your suggestions too. I have made a lot of changes and improvements here, and installed extensions and plug ins to make it better too. I recently updated the forum to the latest version from phpbb.com too. So yes I kept up with the latest version.

However, some say that forums aren't as popular as before, because people are now using Instagram as their platform now. Nothing we can do about that. All forums are affected by changing trends like that, not just us. Again if you have a sensible suggestion for improvement, I'm happy to hear it and consider it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne