Should the mobile theme be the default forum theme?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should the mobile theme be the default forum theme, and the Prosilver blue theme be the alternate?

Yes. The mobile theme looks more modern and contemporary. Use it as the default theme, and the Prosilver blue theme as the alternate theme.
25%
No. I prefer the Prosilver blue theme as the default theme. Don't change it. It's fine as it is.
75%
Either one is fine. I don't care.
No votes

Total votes: 4
HappyGuy

Re: Poll: Should the mobile theme be the default forum theme?

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 4:35 pm
that's your opinion only, not fact. We don't know what the majority think.
The majority:

Take your tablet down to the strip and ask people what style of forum looks better because even the average drunk person will tell you it looks disgusting and the older one looks better.
Winston wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 4:35 pm
Let's try it for a while and see. Keeping modern and contemporary is important. Everyone knows that. It's part of life. You gotta keep up with the times.
Because you're known for that. :) Do you have modern clothing and a modern haircut too? And a modern car from 2019-20? Or are you too cheap and stubborn for those things?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should the mobile theme be the default forum theme?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
After doing some thinking, I think I will make the Basic theme from Artodia to be our default theme. It looks the most modern and sleek is very close to the theme that the Rooshv forum uses. So it will replace Elegance as our default theme. However, if you prefer Elegance, you can still select it from your UCP under Board themes (after the theme rotation tour is over that is lol).

This is what the Basic theme from Artodia looks like. What do you all think? You like it?

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style/basic/demo/3.2

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Re: Should the mobile theme be the default forum theme?

Post by HappyGuy »

There is a desktop default theme and a mobile default theme. Why do they have to be identical?

The desktop default theme should be classic like Pro-silver. And the mobile default theme can be modern and minimalist like Artodia. But it would be better to have a dark or semi-dark theme for both defaults because it's easier for your eyes to adjust at night to a dark theme and switch to light for daytime than it is to see a bright light theme here for a few seconds before you login and get a dimmer screen.