Requesting Contrarian Expatriate be banned

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Requesting Contrarian Expatriate be banned

Post by Spencer »

for being chronic argumenting cricicals of other aboarder when wiseton command all to uplift other aboarders.....and contarian 4000+ posting over 10 years all about me me me and self agreating and all my money and all my whores and nobody but nobody better argue me or i tell how so so so great i am and 6 feet 4 and beatup their anus and blah blah blah and tell mary aboarder how stupid they are and 100% negative all except only self which is all same looter to grab and brag and my money and my life and then stanfordguy stand up contarian hide under keyboard so we see this dumwit all talk talk talk to poison other aboarder but never show self because he bitterman maybe resentfiul that he cannot be accept in the mainstream and about his job all about money and things never about busines and what he did impresive other than hold out black hand grab taxpayer money then pay lo status whore then brag brag brag and he say many many mean things to pduende/hyper and we know he is just a sickhead same dan silly so we need ban to usher in the hi quality aboarder like the new franceman please so everybody requesting wiseton ban the contrarian and this time permanence not temporary as last time

viewtopic.php?f=3&p=340675&t=36747
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Requesting contrarian expat be banned

Post by Moretorque »

He makes things interesting, just like your broken English.....
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CE does seem to be getting more and more angry and bitter in his old age. This is strange for someone who claims to be as rich and happy as him. Perhaps he is at the stage where the alleged physical prowess he is so proud of is deserting him and that is making him bitter, in which case I know the feeling and do sympathise, but he is just not a fun guy to be around. I think he should take up another hobby rather than posting on forums. Croquet seemed to do the trick for my father.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 6:03 pm
CE does seem to be getting more and more angry and bitter in his old age. This is strange for someone who claims to be as rich and happy as him. Perhaps he is at the stage where the alleged physical prowess he is so proud of is deserting him and that is making him bitter, in which case I know the feeling and do sympathise, but he is just not a fun guy to be around. I think he should take up another hobby rather than posting on forums. Croquet seemed to do the trick for my father.
I think you hit the nail in the head. I think he likes to believe that whatever he believes in is the ultimate truth and wisdom, when it's in fact nothing more than the product of some common sense, what he gets from these MGTOW blogs and videos, and his imagination.

Another thing that sounds rather pathetic is that he seems to be obsessed with living an age that just isn't his. He is his mid 50s, with the physique of a 50-yo, and he brags about banging hot chicks in Ukraine like Roosh V was doing in his 20s.

Just gave a quick look at the latest video he linked to (made by Replicant Fish I think) and the comments section is 95% from men who totally gave up dating and all they have to show off is how rich they are because they didn't squander their "fortunes" on a relationship and family. Most of them also admit that they are terribly lonely but they don't want to "risk" going out with a girl.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I think there is deep irony in the fact that my biggest so-called "detractors" are the ones who literally read each of my posts and respond to most of them.

No one is forcing you to read my contributions. That you do read them so quickly and predictably means that you just can't stop yourselves.

So with all the tantrum noise and professed hatred, there is truth to the old adage, "Haters are actually your biggest fans. They just have not come to terms with it yet."

If you don't like me or what I have to contribute, simply ignore me and don't read what I write. But I won't hold my breath waiting to see that anytime soon 8)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 8:25 pm
I think there is deep irony in the fact that my biggest so-called "detractors" are the ones who literally read each of my posts and respond to most of them.

No one is forcing you to read my contributions. That you do read them so quickly and predictably means that you just can't stop yourselves.

So with all the tantrum noise and professed hatred, there is truth to the old adage, "Haters are actually your biggest fans. They just have not come to terms with it yet."

If you don't like me or what I have to contribute, simply ignore me and don't read what I write. But I won't hold my breath waiting to see that anytime soon 8)
Well, one has to entertain themselves during a lockdown :D

You have entertainment value, @Contrarian Expatriate but please do not mistake it for genuine interest or proof of relevance.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Requesting contrarian expat be banned (by spencer)

I did not read this comment, trolls are on my IGNORE list.

It's somehow funny, that a PAG sockpuppet is asking for banning of a genuine commenter.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 8:05 pm
....Just gave a quick look at the latest video he linked to (made by Replicant Fish I think) and the comments section is 95% from men who totally gave up dating and all they have to show off is how rich they are because they didn't squander their "fortunes" on a relationship and family. Most of them also admit that they are terribly lonely but they don't want to "risk" going out with a girl.
Those MGTOW videos are not wrong, but they are made by amateurs, mainly from USA, who don't know it better.

There is plenty of hateful stuff coming from women against men on the internet, and those simple MGTOW video are merely the response to it I would say.

Most of these men I guess have never been outside of the States, they are unable and unwilling to relocate and to re-organize their life-style.

In most Western countries the dating scene is broken and there is huge legal concern for men to socialize with a female - it is risky.

Nobody so far could tell me where you should look around and how you could approach any Western girl for a long-term relationship.
I never met one, I was also lonely, I also lost time and money because of that.

However I could change my way of life and moved on - or better say, I moved away from this toxic Western society. You could tell me I also squandered huge money for my family, but at least I am still not divorced after more than 40 years married and all family members are thankful to me what I do for them and keep in contact with me.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yohan wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 9:46 pm
However I could change my way of life and moved on - or better say, I moved away from this toxic Western society. You could tell me I also squandered huge money for my family, but at least I am still not divorced after more than 40 years married and all family members are thankful to me what I do for them and keep in contact with me.
@Yohan

As age catches up with me, I might always go all crazy and bitter like @Contrarian Expatriate here (I hope not!), but as I stand now I can tell you, I would never consider time and money spent to nurture a good wife and your (and her) kids as wasted!

I have spent a bit of time over these last days of quarantine, learning more about the MGTOW phenomenon and the "male rights" movements. I find myself agreeing with most of what they say. Where I beg to differ is in the method. I still believe it's man's ultimate "life mission" that of building up a nest. Is finding a good woman, worth building that nest with, harder and harder? Well, tough s*it. Life across the two world wars was tougher on many counts but perhaps finding a good woman within one's own social circle was easier.

As times go by, some things become easier, some harder. We should accept this, but not be overly discouraged or give up. Your choice of moving to Japan, back when Japan had just begun its journey to superpower, back when it was still a very exotic and unknown place, is very admirable. I am sure it worked out great for you, I have no trouble believing it.

You have all my respect because you managed to have your cake and eat it. You changed your dating prospects, in an advanced first-world country no less, and fulfilled your vocation as a man with the right kind of woman. I place you, literally, a galaxy apart from the likes of @Contrarian Expatriate and many of those MGTOW who aren't even contemplating going the hard way, or they have been discouraged.

Nowadays they say Japan has embraced a lot of the worst aspects of Western culture, plus some peculiar aspects of their own like plunging interest for relationships and even sex. So let's say Japan is not a choice as attractive to the average adventurous man as it used to be.

As many of the (good) posts on this forum explain, there are still other countries where lifestyle could be easier/better and the dating pool still offer a few gems. I for one am very happy here in the Philippines. I would have never dreamed of have casual sex with so many quality girls, most of whom are happy to stay casual but would probably make great relationship material. Maybe it's the same in places like Colombia, Argentina, Vietnam and Cambodia. Philippines surely seems to be an easier gateway because everybody with a just about decent education speaks fluent English.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

OK, OK, I'm Sorry! :-(

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

You know what? You guys (@Spencer, @Hypermak, @Cornfed) are right. I need to acknowledge that I have been an asswipe and apologize for being such an arrogant idiot for so long.

At the risk of getting too emotional here, I want you guys to know that I have a lot of personal problems.

I'm not working anymore because I was fired, not because I retired. I'm deep in financial debt and I am not wealthy. I hate everything about myself and you guys picked up on the fact that I was not being honest with myself or with you. I'm not happy with life right now and I have no children, no steady girlfriend, and I am too old to ever be able to find a wife. Girls all over the world only want me because they think I have money. Once the money runs out, they all go too!

This thread really hurt my feelings guys! If I didn't have this site, I don't know what I'd do. Maybe the world would be better off if I weren't around anymore. You guys really know how to kick a guy when he is down. All I wanted to be is someone you guys admired and looked up to. I didn't mean any harm.

You all are right...

And if you believe any of that, I have some swamp land here in Florida I would like to sell you!
:mrgreen:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: OK, OK, I'm Sorry! :-(

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 11:20 pm
You know what? You guys (@Spencer, @Hypermak, @Cornfed) are right. I need to acknowledge that I have been an asswipe and apologize for being such an arrogant idiot for so long.

At the risk of getting too emotional here, I want you guys to know that I have a lot of personal problems.

I'm not working anymore because I was fired, not because I retired. I'm deep in financial debt and I am not wealthy. I hate everything about myself and you guys picked up on the fact that I was not being honest with myself or with you. I'm not happy with life right now and I have no children, no steady girlfriend, and I am too old to ever be able to find a wife. Girls all over the world only want me because they think I have money. Once the money runs out, they all go too!

This thread really hurt my feelings guys! If I didn't have this site, I don't know what I'd do. Maybe the world would be better off if I weren't around anymore. You guys really know how to kick a guy when he is down. All I wanted to be is someone you guys admired and looked up to. I didn't mean any harm.

You all are right...
That's what I mean by entertainment value. This is your best post so far :D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contarian here is 100%

"You know what? You guys (@Spencer, @Hypermak, @Cornfed) are right. I need to acknowledge that I have been an asswipe and apologize for being such an arrogant idiot for so long."

If say these, righting steps to recuperations and maturings for follow to get the uplifitings from wiseton and other poster....you need really do above writing for scape self delusion and inner ape raging before grave comes and story of contarian will be sad pity regret from now to end...why you not make grand surender for acepting suport of other aboarder and acept difer style like mary girl or religion believing or conspiration or even sleep poverty province girl for become more upbeat and soften down the criticals to more tease like fun like not mad bitter grumpy grandpa

But instead why o why you make such duwmwit follow post when nobody but nobody here care....you 100% anonymous self procimation for all we see is some dumwit under keyboard 10 years and never dare show self to stanford or wiseton or other alfa.....you better for go to room with mirrors all wallings and self maturbation for self lust bliss to death do you part from self because you are only but only person on the earth who impres or care so why o why you live on hapy aboard with poster not like you and you not like poster and now you get no validates except irazy singer so invite him for singing and pow wows in your miror room and never mind other hapy aborders that all you share with are mutual loatingness.....never imagine you are stanfordguy who not only talk but stanfordguy show and prove 100s times but he turn to much meanman to bossman have do what bossman have do.....you contarian are entertain for all to hearty laugh at like big black pignose elderman clown who imagine he cool when his da club card expire 30 years ago hoy hoy hoy....how can you write these below for you become consumption of sickman eglomania and holdon for dear lonely lifing

Read 10 times below contrarion to to wake up to delusive infection of your head and body

"At the risk of getting too emotional here, I want you guys to know that I have a lot of personal problems. I'm not working anymore because I was fired, not because I retired. I'm deep in financial debt and I am not wealthy. I hate everything about myself and you guys picked up on the fact that I was not being honest with myself or with you. I'm not happy with life right now and I have no children, no steady girlfriend, and I am too old to ever be able to find a wife. Girls all over the world only want me because they think I have money. Once the money runs out, they all go too!

You all are right..."
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Requesting Contrarian Expatriate be banned

Post by Winston »

To @Contrarian Expatriate if he sees this:

Why are you so sensitive? You take every little thing personally. Why so fragile and overly sensitive? Confident strong men don't do that. Are you ok? Just because I warned you to behave better and more civil doesn't mean you have to take offense and disappear you know. What I said to you was well meaning. Nothing against you personally.

To everyone else:

What is CE's problem? I thought being financially independent and in Europe, he'd be happy and living the dream life that most men can only dream of. So why is he so bitter and unhappy and takes every little thing personally, even if it's well meaning?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 3:32 am
To Contrarian Expatriate if he sees this:

Why are you so sensitive? You take every little thing personally. Why so fragile and overly sensitive? Confident strong men don't do that. Are you ok? Just because I warned you to behave better and more civil doesn't mean you have to take offense and disappear you know. What I said to you was well meaning. Nothing against you personally.

To everyone else:

What is CE's problem? I thought being financially independent and in Europe, he'd be happy and living the dream life that most men can only dream of. So why is he so bitter and unhappy and takes every little thing personally, even if it's well meaning?
He took offense because he shouldn't have a warning over something not important. Other people post things and don't get warnings.

Could he have worded his comment about religion better? Maybe. But this is suppose to be about free speech and independent thought. Sometimes people need to read or see something controversial or that might trigger them so they become better people and they think more.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 3:32 am
To Contrarian Expatriate if he sees this:

To everyone else:

Winston you talking to CE like that is enough to start wars..
Time to Hide!