Should Winston Make Me a Moderator?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should Winston Make Me A Moderator?

Poll ended at October 19th, 2022, 2:45 am

Yes. You seem like an okay dude. You're online often and get involved. You would make a good Moderator.
57%
No. You are a bit of a wally who doesn't deserve the position.
33%
Undecided/Impartial. I don't give a damn either way, it's up to Winston.
10%

Total votes: 21
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Should Winston Make Me a Moderator?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mercer wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 3:54 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 5:46 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 5:28 am
Voyager1 wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 4:51 am
@Winston here is some discussion on how administrators can set permissions so that moderators do not see users email addresses:

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2145215

So you may need to look around in your control panel to check or uncheck the appropriate boxes.

Again, there is no valid reason for a moderator to have each user's personal email address. It's not as you say "standard procedure on all forums". It differs from forum to forum. Some allow mods to see user's email, some only the admin can see.
Dude your little meltdown is really funny. You have really been spazzing out big time ever since PD was made moderator by Winston. 😂 Most people don't seem to care though. And I myself being a long time member, I think PD is doing a perfectly adequate job. All you are accomplishing with your tantrum is that it makes you look like a paranoid weirdo. Just get over it lol.
I've done my best to reassure him that I mean him no harm. I'm not petty or vindictive and I don't have the time or the inclination to go routing through all Voyager1's personal information. I'm simply indifferent. Of course, even though I'm a moderator I'm still entitled to my opinion and freedom of speech. People shouldn't take things so personally.
Since you have his e-mail now then maybe you can just e-mail him about this problem instead of having him clutter up this thread with his complaints.
:lol: well, yeah I suppose I could do. Or maybe even use his IP to have a correspondence by mail. I am of course only joking. I'm not interested in doing any of that stuff.

I've spoken to @Voyager1 in private and hopefully now the issue is sorted.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 6:27 am
Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 2:56 am
In each post, you will see buttons in the top right corner that will let you warn users, look up their IPs, or edit their posts, or delete their posts. Do you see it?
@Winston I would be very uncomfortable with him knowing my ip address. That is why I use a VPN and encourage everyone here to do so.

After all we know very little to nothing about him and after only a few months he was made a moderator (only because jamesbond and fschmidt were not doing a proper job IMO).

Winston, do you know if moderators can read users private messages and know their real email address? Thanks.
@Voyager1
Quit the forum then, you half-witted shitposting kike. (Or if you're actually a dumbshit mutant Ukrainian "Christian" like you claimed you were, go bend over and spread your whiny ass-cheeks for your new jew master Zelensky, rather than boring us with your complaints.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 10:32 pm
I've spoken to @Voyager1 in private and hopefully now the issue is sorted.
Oh.... well, now I feel like "Brunner" in "Rapid Fire" with Brandon Lee:
He answers the phone, tells the caller "Hey, you go !@#$ yourself, you've got some explainin' to do!"
Then the alpha male mob boss comes over to take the phone, and Brunner explains:
"He told me only talk to you, so I told 'im to go !@#$ himself..." and then the alpha mob boss let's him know it's OK but he doesn't need to do that, and gently takes away the phone to take the call himself, and Brunner seems a bit bashful...
Well, that might not have been a totally clear explanation of the scene, so I'll have to upload a clip from that movie later to show how awesome it was... :D
But I guess you already dealt with this asshole, LOL.
Well, I still told voyager1 to go !@#$ himself, and it just might be a message it'd do him some real good to hear more than once.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 2:25 am
@Voyager1
Quit the forum then, you half-witted shitposting kike. (Or if you're actually a dumbshit mutant Ukrainian "Christian" like you claimed you were, go bend over and spread your whiny ass-cheeks for your new jew master Zelensky, rather than boring us with your complaints.)
@Winston @Pixel--Dude This user has a history of threatening and harassing behavior. Abusive, derogatory language and insults are not acceptable and is seen as a form of trolling or stalking another member.

I am calling for a 30 day minimum ban on this user as he consistently disregards forum rules with little or no consequence.

Forum rules are clearly stated here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12500 and ucp.php?style=1&mode=register
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material
Thank you for your attention.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Voyager1

Ok WilliamSmith will receive a warning for that. But keep in mind that if you keep complaining about Pixel Dude without basis, that you will receive a warning or temporary ban too. So please stop it. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 5:47 am
@Winston @Pixel--Dude This user has a history of threatening and harassing behavior. Abusive, derogatory language and insults are not acceptable and is seen as a form of trolling or stalking another member.

I am calling for a 30 day minimum ban on this user as he consistently disregards forum rules with little or no consequence.

Forum rules are clearly stated here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12500 and ucp.php?style=1&mode=register
Why don't you just ignore him (add to "foes" so you don't see his messages)? That's what I do with morons who insult me (like Kalinago). That is the free-speech solution. Are you against free speech?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

fschmidt wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 11:01 pm
Why don't you just ignore him (add to "foes" so you don't see his messages)? That's what I do with morons who insult me (like Kalinago). That is the free-speech solution. Are you against free speech?
I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Then I wouldn't know what they're saying.

Why is it you never did a proper job of moderator? I don't know why Winston made you moderator because you don't do any moderation.

If you and jamesbond had done your job this forum would never had had to call up dudes like Pixel--Dude to do your job.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 9:06 pm
@Voyager1

Ok WilliamSmith will receive a warning for that. But keep in mind that if you keep complaining about Pixel Dude without basis, that you will receive a warning or temporary ban too. So please stop it. Thanks.
OY VERY, ZE FORUM'S JEWS [ Edit: Voyager1 et al, not Winston, who I'm pretty sure isn't a jew, LOL ] AND THEIR ***SENSITIVE FEELINGS*** HAVE BEEN BADLY HURT, LOL. (I only just saw this today and think I may've actually been gone for 30+ days without being banned, but didn't count 'em.)

So OK, Winston told me not to directly attack other forum members, so I guess my question is in the bolded part of my response to the PM I found:
WilliamSmith wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 11:29 pm
Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 9:06 pm
The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=24&p=388250#p388250 .

Please do not insult other members like that. Thanks.
But, but Winston :cry: :oops: , I was just... I mean he was, I was just trying to :x ... well **sob*** mmm, OK, all right, I'm sorry Winston, please don't ban me. I love this forum. :D (Hey, I was partly kidding, but I meant that about loving the forum.)

So my actual answer to bring up in open discussion is: If these crybabies like Voyager1 who do almost nothing but shitpost and insult other members can't take a little back of what they themselves dish out, should I be reporting THEM when they insult other members? I must have seen that Voyager1 asshole openly insulting and goading Tsar and other members with ad hominem attacks dozens of times....

Well, I'll post my response in that thread for further stimulating discussion...

P.S. I was also banned from Twitter for a substantial period of time for "abuse and harassment" of that kike-sucking faggot Jordan B Peterson on Twitter (who I assume I can describe so accurately here, since he isn't an HA forum member).