The Hydra that should be banned?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should The Hydra (Mercer/Mew6ix) Be Banned?

Ban Mercer: He can post what black pill shit he wants, but constantly calling people cunts and causing trouble shouldn't be acceptable.
7%
Ban Mew6ix: He constantly spams the shoutbox meaning those who want to share important information can't and new posters asking to be approved can't be seen.
No votes
Ban Both: We know these guys are the same guy. Both are disruptive and violate the forum rules so they should both go.
53%
Ban Neither: They deserve to be here. They have free speech and we shouldn't infringe on that. If they are that bad, people can add them to their foes list.
40%

Total votes: 15
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: The Hydra

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 11:50 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 11:17 am
Mercer goes for @MarcosZeitola all the time without being provoked. @Outcast9428 only tried to help him and Mercer started making insults about Outcast9428's girlfriend. Allowing this kind of behaviour to go unchecked just means good members of this forum will get fed up and leave. :roll:
Here is MarcosZeitola on Mercer and Outcast9428 on Mercer. Both are a steady stream of insults.
@fschmidt please provide me with an example of how someone would breach the rules 3 and 4 of the forum which would result in you taking action as a moderator? Is it what you arbitrarily decide?
An example is that I banned a user who threatened to dox another user. That is serious harassment.
Also, why is there suggestions and feedback sections of the forum when you don't care what people are suggesting or asking for.
I am always willing to listen to ideas, so suggestions and feedback is fine. But I don't care about popular opinion, so I ignore polls.
I insulted Mercer because he kept coming after me for no f***ing reason. I tried harder then anyone to be nice to him and be forgiving because I thought he was going through struggles and he responded by calling my girlfriend an ugly noodlewhore. Mercer intentionally provokes everyone on this forum, he even went after WanderingProtagonist the other day and WanderingProtagonist never bothers anyone. Mercer is a complete and total cunt. He never contributes anything substantive all he is is a black hole of negativity about everything and everyone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 5:04 pm
@fschmidt, you can see that the posters on here are crybullies who provoke others and then when they're insulted back try to play the victim. Marcos is no innocent victim. I never insulted him or even responded to him on here until he insulted me out of nowhere one day and then his clique started talking shit about me nonstop so of course I'm going to insult them back. Then they play the victim and act like I just started insulting them one day. Here's another example right in this thread:
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 12:58 pm
fschmidt wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Mercer goes for @MarcosZeitola all the time without being provoked. @Outcast9428 only tried to help him and Mercer started making insults about Outcast9428's girlfriend. Allowing this kind of behaviour to go unchecked just means good members of this forum will get fed up and leave. :roll:
Here is MarcosZeitola on Mercer and Outcast9428 on Mercer. Both are a steady stream of insults.
@fschmidt please provide me with an example of how someone would breach the rules 3 and 4 of the forum which would result in you taking action as a moderator? Is it what you arbitrarily decide?
An example is that I banned a user who threatened to dox another user. That is serious harassment.
Also, why is there suggestions and feedback sections of the forum when you don't care what people are suggesting or asking for.
I am always willing to listen to ideas, so suggestions and feedback is fine. But I don't care about popular opinion, so I ignore polls.
I insulted Mercer because he kept coming after me for no f***ing reason. I tried harder then anyone to be nice to him and be forgiving because I thought he was going through struggles and he responded by calling my girlfriend an ugly noodlewhore. Mercer intentionally provokes everyone on this forum, he even went after WanderingProtagonist the other day and WanderingProtagonist never bothers anyone. Mercer is a complete and total cunt. He never contributes anything substantive all he is is a black hole of negativity about everything and everyone.
@Outcast9428 acts like an innocent nice guy who is just a victim and then he insults me out of nowhere right in this thread and calls me a cunt. Will there back action taken against him if these are the rules? I called out @WanderingProtagonist because he was spamming the shoutbox box the other day and kept posting one response after another. Will he be banned for spamming? Marcos, Outcast, WilliamSmith, Tsar, and others constantly provoke and insult and then when I insult back they act like victims. Going based off the rules they need to be banned. In fact, WillamSmith constantly trolls and lies about people by saying they're Jewish when they're actually gentiles. Will he be banned for that?

@Winston, @Pixel--Dude should not be a moderator. He is not impartial here. He has no problem when these posters break the rules but when me or someone else he disagrees with (such as @Mew6ix) insult them back he acts like it just came out of nowhere. Basically he is saying that he should be able to ban people if he doesn't like them but his clique is allowed to break the rules. The truth is he is just trying to shut down freedom of speech on here. He also falsely accused me and Mew6ix of being the same person and threatened me that once he becomes moderator he will take action against me on here. He clearly has a vendetta, is biased, and is obviously not a smart choice for a mod. @Jamesbond was a great mod here, he never played favorites, but he seemed to stop posting after you unbanned @Tsar because he probably got sick of the clique behavior here where certain posters are allowed to break the rules daily and then hypocritically want other posters they don't like banned.

@MarcosZeitola also posted a horrible thread about me that is worse than anything someone else on here has ever said which is against the rules. Based on the rules right now Marcos should be banned and I've seen Marcos attack other posters here. He even randomly attacked another poster and called him a degenerate because he had an anime avatar. These guys are not innocent and are hypocrites.
I didn't really Spam though, I was just trying to make my replies shorter by breaking them apart. Mew is an actual attention whoring spammer. The guy post in the shoutbox every day being random as hell lol not to mention always bringing up the same junk about Canada too. Believe me I'm no spammer. I figured if I post multiple times in shorter responses it would be better doing it that way. But hey, I honestly don't post nearly as much. I have my rage moments and what not because I have shit impulse control due to being a mentally ill person, I can admit that. But at the same time I rarely get into a conflict, I just have verbally strong talking points about stuff.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Yes, threatening to dox another user is a pretty shitty thing to do. What about in the context of personal insults? Is there a limit to how far people can go? I seem to remember @Tsar had to apologise and promise not to insult people anymore in order for his ban to be overturned. But other users are given a pardon and allowed to say vile things about people's girlfriends.

In @Outcast9428s case he is telling the truth. He was really patient with Mercer and tried to help him. In my eyes this is not a provocation and Mercer constantly coming for him as a result constitutes as an unprovoked attack. A breach of rule 3 or 4 or both.

You are mistaken if you think this is about restricting free speech. That is not what I want for this forum. I've been banned from countless sub Reddits for simply expressing a contrary opinion before and that is shit.

I'm not saying our black pilled friend shouldn't be able to post his innate garbage about how shit everything is, as you said that's his right. But as someone who has actually observed his behaviour I made this thread as a response for people who are sick of him personally insulting people in almost every post he makes. Most people voted in favour of action being taken against him. Even if he gets a warning I'm sure he'd back off and mind his own business.

But it's up to you and Winston.

@Mercer I did say I would take action against you. But wasn't that a joke? :lol:
You keep saying I'm against free speech and I want to silence people whose opinions that I don't like, but if I did that I wouldn't have many people here to talk to. I dislike most people's opinions on here, but appreciate the rich characters who are so f***ing different they make this place really interesting.

I'm all for you posting your negative stuff, buddy. I just think you need to chill out and stop going for everyone :lol:

@Winston will decide for himself whether I should become a moderator. I will respect his decision either way. I only offered because at the time fschmidt wasn't around and neither was Winston that much. It seemed like new users weren't getting approved and I offered to help out because I really like this forum :)

I made a poll about this so Winston could see what others think. A few people voted no because they don't like me personally, which is fine. But those who know me know that I'm not about infringing on free speech. Freedom in all aspects is one of my core values. I just disagree with our moderator friend @fschmidt that free speech extends to endless personal insults (with no other content) and this does seem to conflict with rules 3 and 4 of the forum.

That's just my opinion though. Others may disagree. Shemp thinks we should be able to insult each other, but I think we need definitive clarification on what is acceptable behaviour on Happierabroad and what is not. As it seems to be one rule for one and another rule for someone else. Good leadership requires consistency. That's all I'll say on this matter. If Mercer is left to continue as he has been then I guess we'll have to shut the f**k up and tolerate it :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
True, he frequently goes after people without reason. I mean all @Outcast9428 ever did was provide useful advise to him on how to better his situation and the bitter f**k had the gall to call Oucast's girlfriend, a lovely young lady he's never even seen let alone met "ugly" and a "whore". I mean, shit, you can't really salvage that level of meanness. This dude is on a whole different level.

And sure, I'll admit when I asked him why he's even alive at this point, that took things a bit too far. I obviously don't want him to kill himself... But I do feel he's so angry, aggressive and prone to lashing out that having him around the forum just, doesn't add any real value? I mean other members add value because you can ask them about the travels they have been on, things they have done. Or they listen to advise in a genuine way. This guy does neither. So he's kind of a waste of space and I wonder why he's even here? His presence here makes no sense at all.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@fschmidt @Winston @MarcosZeitola and @Pixel--Dude

This is a post I wrote about a month ago before @Mercer revealed himself to be an irredeemable shitbag. He never responded to this post. I wrote several like this, he never responded to any of them. All he responds to is negativity.
Mercer... I am not trying to rub anything in your face or gloat. You misunderstand why I am telling you about these things. I am telling you this, because I want you to know that you have a chance.

I completely understand depression, feeling anxiety, I understand being resentful towards the culture. Growing up, I never had more then one friend. For most years of my life up until I was 15 years old, I had zero friends. I did okay in my high school years, I did date one girl for about a month but it ended so quickly. Once I got to college, things went back to the way they were before. Back in college, I was so lonely that I felt this weird sense of pain manifest itself on my skin, I would hug my pillow and pretend it was a girl. Just to feel like I had something. In college, I was surrounded by skank/frat culture. Everything everywhere was just about hooking up and being as degenerate as possible. It was like a 1980s teen comedy in real life. But I was the character that people made fun of, because I was awkward, I was weird, I didn't understand social nuance, I was autistic, and nerdy. I just "didn't get it" I suppose. Trust me, I understand exactly where you are coming from. I know why you're so angry, why you're always so negative. You have a right to be, anybody who goes too long without the loving touch of a girl will feel that way. It is biology, it is nature's way of motivating us to find what makes us happy. To put us in so much suffering that we'll do anything to end it. Men have literally gone to war, blown themselves up, and risked their lives to make that pain go away.

But you don't have to do that. It takes time, but you absolutely can find a woman who is just perfect for you. I'm showing you that I made it, not to gloat, but to give you hope. I really really doubt that its your looks that are holding you back. I don't actually think my looks are what attracted my girlfriend to me. We were friends for two months and for 1.5 months, she said she didn't really feel anything sexual/romantic for me back then. Nowadays... My God. I don't feel like that should be possible if you interpret the world through the blackpill. I feel like the blackpill only explains how life works in leftist shitholes.

This girl has proven to me, without a shadow of a doubt, there are absolutely girls out there who will become extremely, and I do mean extremely attracted to you, mostly based on personality. A girl can love who you are so much, that your looks become insanely attractive to her. And it can be a good personality too. I'm not acting like an asshole chad at all. I'm being extremely chivalrous, gentlemanly, nice, traditional, and romantic towards her. And she is absolutely in love with it. She never shit-tests me, she doesn't have a single hint of masochism or the "its not sexy when a man is nice" type mentality in her.

Girls from the truly conservative world are not like that. Traditionally, conservatism has always been associated with strong moral principles. It tooks decades upon decades of left-wing brainwashing to convince a population that has, for centuries, believed that traditional values were the only morally correct way to live, that traditional values were actually something that made you immoral. And they had to do it with stupid propaganda too, basically saying "well the conservatives are racist, sexist, homophobic incels who hate freedom and on top of that have the audacity to be sanctimonious about it so they're actually more immoral then criminals and degenerates are."

They say this to hide from the fact that leftists and liberals are, practically by definition, people who are in love with themselves and therefore can never love another person. They are incapable of true love, and therefore, all of their relationships fail because they expect and demand independence from their partner while claiming to be in love. They won't commit to being exclusive with their partner, they always want the freedom to leave, to try another person... Because they don't fall in love with the person they are with, they are using them.

Leave San Francisco... Every land out there which is ruled by the left is bankrupt of love. Go anywhere. Go the Southern US, go to Mexico, go to Peru, go to the Philippines. Whatever floats your boat. But wherever you decide to go, don't give up and be either blackpilled or a degenerate. Don't give into the people telling you that a woman will never respect you if you give her your love. There are definitely girls out there who are like that, but figure out what the signs are of a girl like that, figure out what the signs are of a girl who really does crave love. And you will find your perfect girl. Just make sure you treat her well and let her how much her accepting you and loving you, means to you. People often come up with a laundry list of what "a traditional girl" means. But I think it really just boils down to one thing. A traditional girl wants to love and be loved more then anything. Its where her happiness comes from. A traditional girl finds her fulfillment and happiness in life from falling in love, and finding a man who genuinely loves her. And loving her means cherishing her and being a gentleman.
Mercer’s dislike of me comes from pure bitterness and jealousy. I was never mean to him. I even tried to be nice to him while he was being subtly rude/mean to me. But when he called my girlfriend an ugly noodlewhore I had had it with him and I see no point anymore in keeping this vicious creature around. He’s a starving animal who will bite any hand that tries to feed him.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Mercer wrote:
December 6th, 2022, 4:47 pm
You can see proof right now that @Outcast9428 is a hypocrite. He just insulted me again and called me a "shitbag" and is still talking shit about me. If I called him a little omega bitch in response he would cry and act like I was the one who started it. Do you see how this works? He insults me, talks shit about me, and I eventually talk shit back to him and he pretends like I started it all along and that he's an innocent victim!

He's still crying about a comment about his girlfriend yet he makes antisemetic comments blaming millions of people that he never met. If he can talk shit about people he never met then others can as well. It's only fair, especially since we have at least a few Jewish posters on here.

@MarcosZeitola just called me a waste of space. Again, if I called him out for being the dishonest, omega male cunt that he is, he would act like I just called him that unprovoked which would be another lie.

This is omega male behavior similar to Twitter feminists who start shit, someone talks shit back, and then act like victims and want the person who responded to them banned.

This is a topic by someone who is clearly an innocent victim who never starts shit:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46668

According to the rules, since @MarcosZeitola insulted me in this thread, I can insult him back and call him a retarded idiot who is unable to even see his own hypocrisy because there is no logic to him. He is a low IQ idiot who is full of shit. However, if he bothered to read the rules, he would see that the thread that I linked above is against the site rules.

@MarcosZeitola has made enemies with more people than just me, including someone else on another forum who clearly hates him. I am not sure where that drama came from because I wasn't here yet but you can see that Marcos seems to have a way of pissing people off and then trying to play the victim role when they put him in his place.

This clique on here is so bad that @Jamesbond stopped posting here after @Tsar was unbanned and @CaptainSkelebob had a nervous breakdown from their abuse and left the forum! These "innocent victims" are driving people off this forum! They just hate when someone like me or @Mew6ix actually stands up to them and doesn't take their shit!
Thanks Mercer fella!!! I appreciate this
I changed my vote to keep these fellas around
I have been under a lot of stress with my job and my ma so I will defiantly be taking a break for a while until I feel better and dont get so angry at things I read on here
Just thought I would pop back in and say something here tho about @Outcast9428 and his total hypocrisy
This guy pretends to be a nice guy but is really a control freak and has been a nasty dickhead with me ever since I joined...
With @Cornfed it was more strong difference of opinion that made us enemys.
Outcast is different coz he started being a shit with me because I said I wanted to become more traditional and get a thai bride
But I would defiantly still bang hot women on the side 8)
Nobody should listen to what that big baby hypocrite wants
Up the lads
Boom boom
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
You can see proof right now that @Outcast9428 is a hypocrite. He just insulted me again and called me a "shitbag" and is still talking shit about me. If I called him a little omega bitch in response he would cry and act like I was the one who started it. Do you see how this works? He insults me, talks shit about me, and I eventually talk shit back to him and he pretends like I started it all along and that he's an innocent victim!

He's still crying about a comment about his girlfriend yet he makes antisemetic comments blaming millions of people that he never met. If he can talk shit about people he never met then others can as well. It's only fair, especially since we have at least a few Jewish posters on here.

@MarcosZeitola just called me a waste of space. Again, if I called him out for being the dishonest, omega male cunt that he is, he would act like I just called him that unprovoked which would be another lie.

This is omega male behavior similar to Twitter feminists who start shit, someone talks shit back, and then act like victims and want the person who responded to them banned.

This is a topic by someone who is clearly an innocent victim who never starts shit:

According to the rules, since @MarcosZeitola insulted me in this thread, I can insult him back and call him a retarded idiot who is unable to even see his own hypocrisy because there is no logic to him. He is a low IQ idiot who is full of shit. However, if he bothered to read the rules, he would see that the thread that I linked above is against the site rules.

@MarcosZeitola has made enemies with more people than just me, including someone else on another forum who clearly hates him. I am not sure where that drama came from because I wasn't here yet but you can see that Marcos seems to have a way of pissing people off and then trying to play the victim role when they put him in his place.

This clique on here is so bad that @Jamesbond stopped posting here after @Tsar was unbanned and @CaptainSkelebob had a nervous breakdown from their abuse and left the forum! These "innocent victims" are driving people off this forum! They just hate when someone like me or @Mew6ix actually stands up to them and doesn't take their shit!
Bullshit Mercer it’s called having a conflict with someone. What am I obligated to just sit back and not say another negative word about you? Talk about playing the victim.

You have no idea why JamesBond stopped posting, stop pretending like you do.

@CaptainSkelebob

Yeah I had a problem with you bragging about wanting to cheat on your future wife as anybody with a moral compass would. The thing is, I don’t think you’ve done anything to warrant being banned. Mercer on the other hand, has.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mercer wrote:

I feel like I should make a few corrections to your accusations.

1. There is no clique. Some people get along better than others. You perceive a clique exists because you picked a fight with so many different people.

2. An appeal was made for Tsar's ban to be overturned. The appeal was successful. Winston allowed Tsar to return if he apologised and he did. If jamesbond has left the forum because of this then that is on jamesbond. Nobody made him leave.

3. CaptainSkelebob is clearly unhinged. Nobody has bullied him or caused his mental breakdown. The guy has completely lost his marbles. I told him to take a break and come back when he calms down.

4. I've also tried being nice to you on several occasions. I've tried including you in different discussions, I even offered to talk via private message when you said something about being depressed.

You ignore people when they try to be nice or supportive, you twist the truth to make people sound worse than what they are. I know for a fact that @Outcast9428 tried his best to help you and it was in fact you who provoked the conflict and continues to provoke Outcast. I think you need a hobby, dude.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 8:57 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 3:19 am
I say we just straight up ban @Mercer and maybe just ban @Mew6ix specifically from the shoutbox; I know the admin of the site has the option of restricting access to the shoutbox even while keeping an account around, so @Winston should probably weigh in on that.

As I've said before, neither of those two guys (if they even are two guys and not the same person as you imply) add anything to the site. They're dead weight. Just, a waste of space, really. Plus they're disruptive. I mean @CaptainSkelebob is kind of "odd" too but he isn't as disruptive and he's at least entertaining. Mew6ix is just a mentally ill Jewish dude; he should make Aaliyah to Israel and go live in the Promised Land. Do some wailing at the Wailing Wall or whatever. Maybe join a settlement and throw rocks at Palestinians, whatever gives him a sense of joy; he's clearly not in the right place here. Lets just pretend this forum is like Toronto and... GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!! :lol:
Actually I can't ban anyone from the Shoutbox. The Shoutbox is an add on in the forum, so the defaul admin panel doesn't ban anyone from it. Only the mod developer could have such a feature.

Yeah it seems that Mew6ix is abusing the shoutbox and posting the same stuff all the time about Canadian women. It's excessive. Is he abusing the boards too?

Maybe I'll just make @Pixel--Dude into a moderator as he wanted to be, and mentioned in another thread, and let him deal with it? He seems wise and aware and shrewd, so he should be a fair moderator maybe?
If you are considering me as a moderator I invite you to read the private message I sent you. Therein is some private contact information you can reach me on so it can be discussed in private. I am easy going and don't mind being refused the position on whatever grounds. If you really think I am opposed to free speech as some people claim then the answer would obviously be no. But what I am asking for and suggesting is that a certain modicum of civility should be maintained. You even said something to this effect in the past. So don't listen to the naysayers and make up your own mind. My offer to help as a moderator is an open one should the extra help ever be needed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 9:42 pm
Winston, 2 bad ideas.

Personally attacking people is no reason to ban someone. If user X doesn't like being attacked by user Y, then user X should add user Y to his foes list. Problem solved. This place is for free speech. Only clear violations of the rules should result in a ban, and being a moronic asshole is not a violation of the rules. Because I hate everyone equally, I can be counted on to defend free speech for everyone, and not pick on individuals. And since I hate humanity, I naturally hate democracy and I couldn't care less about the result of a poll.

Beside free speech, I also believe in private property. A person's post is his private property, and he should be able to edit it anytime.
That's an interesting perspective. It's like Yahoo doesn't delete your email account just because you get into an email flame war with someone. That person can just block your emails. But Yahoo shouldn't ban you for sending an insulting email to someone. However, I'm not sure we can do that here. Especially if a forum member only attacks and trolls and contributes nothing of value. So while your principles may be right, it may not be convenient to implement that here, because a forum has to have reasonable standards of civil behavior too, not be a place where anything goes like a wild jungle. lol. Some things are great in theory but may not work in reality.

I agree about private property. However, if a magazine writer sends his article out in millions of magazine copies, he cannot just destroy all the magazines with his article in it. When you submit something here, it is public property after a while. Especially if others are involved in the discussion. Like I said, great in theory, but hard to implement. There's no perfect solution or win win solution for everyone. You can't please everyone. This reality has limits.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @Pixel--Dude. Once you become moderator, you can do whatever you want with Mercer and Mew6ix. I don't care. They do seem like what you say they are. But try to give them warnings first to be reasonable. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2022, 11:45 pm
Btw @Pixel--Dude. Once you become moderator, you can do whatever you want with Mercer and Mew6ix. I don't care. They do seem like what you say they are. But try to give them warnings first to be reasonable. :)
What is the process to make him moderator anyway? Like you just change some settings and the color of his username changes already, making him a mod? Never been a forum Admin so no clue how this even works lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
Thank you, Winston. Yes I will be reasonable with these guys :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 2:14 am
Winston wrote:
What is the process to make him moderator anyway? Like you just change some settings and the color of his username changes already, making him a mod? Never been a forum Admin so no clue how this even works lol.
Yes something like that. You go to the admin panel and change the permissions and role of the person. Then he becomes a green color username. He turns green like the Hulk. lol jk.