The Hydra that should be banned?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should The Hydra (Mercer/Mew6ix) Be Banned?

Ban Mercer: He can post what black pill shit he wants, but constantly calling people cunts and causing trouble shouldn't be acceptable.
7%
Ban Mew6ix: He constantly spams the shoutbox meaning those who want to share important information can't and new posters asking to be approved can't be seen.
No votes
Ban Both: We know these guys are the same guy. Both are disruptive and violate the forum rules so they should both go.
53%
Ban Neither: They deserve to be here. They have free speech and we shouldn't infringe on that. If they are that bad, people can add them to their foes list.
40%

Total votes: 15
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: The Hydra

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I voted to get rid of them both :lol: :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Spamming and blanking out title libes merits a temporary ban. But insulting other members is a HA tradition, so perfectly acceptable.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:44 pm
Spamming and blanking out title libes merits a temporary ban. But insulting other members is a HA tradition, so perfectly acceptable.
It's more about the disruptive nature of some of the postings, the endless repetition, that kind of gets old after a while. Even the insults aren't particularly well-formulated by HA standards. I've seen a lot better; it's a bore.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 3:19 am
I say we just straight up ban @Mercer and maybe just ban @Mew6ix specifically from the shoutbox; I know the admin of the site has the option of restricting access to the shoutbox even while keeping an account around, so @Winston should probably weigh in on that.

As I've said before, neither of those two guys (if they even are two guys and not the same person as you imply) add anything to the site. They're dead weight. Just, a waste of space, really. Plus they're disruptive. I mean @CaptainSkelebob is kind of "odd" too but he isn't as disruptive and he's at least entertaining. Mew6ix is just a mentally ill Jewish dude; he should make Aaliyah to Israel and go live in the Promised Land. Do some wailing at the Wailing Wall or whatever. Maybe join a settlement and throw rocks at Palestinians, whatever gives him a sense of joy; he's clearly not in the right place here. Lets just pretend this forum is like Toronto and... GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!! :lol:
Actually I can't ban anyone from the Shoutbox. The Shoutbox is an add on in the forum, so the defaul admin panel doesn't ban anyone from it. Only the mod developer could have such a feature.

Yeah it seems that Mew6ix is abusing the shoutbox and posting the same stuff all the time about Canadian women. It's excessive. Is he abusing the boards too?

Maybe I'll just make @Pixel--Dude into a moderator as he wanted to be, and mentioned in another thread, and let him deal with it? He seems wise and aware and shrewd, so he should be a fair moderator maybe?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 11:26 am
I said their should be a rule against this. Esp blanking out the subject line of a thread.
No one would follow such a rule. I can though prevent people from editing their posts after a certain period of time. Last time I enacted that, some were mad because they wanted the freedom to be able to edit their past posts anytime. So I reversed it. I don't see why you would need to edit your post after a few days. If you made a mistake, you can always revise the post or update it in a new post. It's unlikely anyone will read a post you submitted long ago, unless they are new. I will probably be enacting that again, so that users cannot edit their post made beyond a few days. That way they cannot blank out their posts or threads again.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston, 2 bad ideas.

Personally attacking people is no reason to ban someone. If user X doesn't like being attacked by user Y, then user X should add user Y to his foes list. Problem solved. This place is for free speech. Only clear violations of the rules should result in a ban, and being a moronic asshole is not a violation of the rules. Because I hate everyone equally, I can be counted on to defend free speech for everyone, and not pick on individuals. And since I hate humanity, I naturally hate democracy and I couldn't care less about the result of a poll.

Beside free speech, I also believe in private property. A person's post is his private property, and he should be able to edit it anytime.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 8:57 pm
Maybe I'll just make @Pixel--Dude into a moderator as he wanted to be, and mentioned in another thread, and let him deal with it? He seems wise and aware and shrewd, so he should be a fair moderator maybe?
@Winston
Yes, please do make @Pixel--Dude a moderator! Seems to me he's highly valuable here.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:

Yes that would be a good call, Winston. A good leader knows how to delegate. ;) Giving Pixeldude as a moderator he could issue warnings to badly behaved and disruptive trolls and ban the worst offenders if needed. Since you are very busy in real life this would be great. Pixeldude could also easily get rid of automated spam bots. Looking forward to having him as a new active moderator to the community.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 9:42 pm
Winston, 2 bad ideas.

Personally attacking people is no reason to ban someone. If user X doesn't like being attacked by user Y, then user X should add user Y to his foes list. Problem solved. This place is for free speech. Only clear violations of the rules should result in a ban, and being a moronic asshole is not a violation of the rules. Because I hate everyone equally, I can be counted on to defend free speech for everyone, and not pick on individuals. And since I hate humanity, I naturally hate democracy and I couldn't care less about the result of a poll.

Beside free speech, I also believe in private property. A person's post is his private property, and he should be able to edit it anytime.
I agree that someone shouldn't be banned for personally attacking someone. Debates get heated and people fall out and shit happens, it's fine. The issue isn't someone attacking someone else. The issue here is someone who contributes nothing constructive but ONLY ever attack people. This IS a violation of the rules of conduct on the forum. If the rules, polls and the opinions of the community are something you don't give a f**k about then why are you a moderator? Why should anyone ask for any meaningful change when you've just blatantly said you don't give a f**k what this community wants?!

For reference, here are some of the rules of the forum which it is your job to uphold!
3. No unduly disruptive behavior that would cause us to lose other members.

4. No harassment or unnecessary hostility toward other members without valid cause, unless first provoked by them
Banning disruptive assholes isn't imposing on free speech. It's taking out the trash and cleaning this place up. And I've seen Mercer constantly going after @MarcosZeitola and now @Outcast9428 as well without provocation. This is why we asked for something to be done! Even people who don't get along usually stand pretty much uniform on this issue. These two bozos at least deserve a warning for their disruptive behaviour.

This is why @Winston should make someone who actually gives a shit into a moderator.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 9:42 pm
I agree with @fschmidt in that I view posta almost like private property. I think that people should have the ability to edit posts anytime.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 12:30 am
Winston wrote:

Yes that would be a good call, Winston. A good leader knows how to delegate. ;) Giving Pixeldude as a moderator he could issue warnings to badly behaved and disruptive trolls and ban the worst offenders if needed. Since you are very busy in real life this would be great. Pixeldude could also easily get rid of automated spam bots. Looking forward to having him as a new active moderator to the community.
I agree with @MarcosZeitola and believe that @Pixel--Dude would be a great moderator because he's wise, easy going, and is enthusiastic about the position of moderator. I think he's a cool guy.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 3:19 am
I say we just straight up ban @Mercer and maybe just ban @Mew6ix specifically from the shoutbox; I know the admin of the site has the option of restricting access to the shoutbox even while keeping an account around, so @Winston should probably weigh in on that.

As I've said before, neither of those two guys (if they even are two guys and not the same person as you imply) add anything to the site. They're dead weight. Just, a waste of space, really. Plus they're disruptive. I mean @CaptainSkelebob is kind of "odd" too but he isn't as disruptive and he's at least entertaining. Mew6ix is just a mentally ill Jewish dude; he should make Aaliyah to Israel and go live in the Promised Land. Do some wailing at the Wailing Wall or whatever. Maybe join a settlement and throw rocks at Palestinians, whatever gives him a sense of joy; he's clearly not in the right place here. Lets just pretend this forum is like Toronto and... GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!! :lol:
Actually I can't ban anyone from the Shoutbox. The Shoutbox is an add on in the forum, so the defaul admin panel doesn't ban anyone from it. Only the mod developer could have such a feature.

Yeah it seems that Mew6ix is abusing the shoutbox and posting the same stuff all the time about Canadian women. It's excessive. Is he abusing the boards too?

I would suggest that Mercer should be banned before Mew6ix is because Mercer does nothing but insult forum members every day. He posts nothing constructive at all he just insults and berates everyone.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

As usual, I disagree with everyone here.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 12:33 am
I agree that someone shouldn't be banned for personally attacking someone. Debates get heated and people fall out and shit happens, it's fine. The issue isn't someone attacking someone else. The issue here is someone who contributes nothing constructive but ONLY ever attack people. This IS a violation of the rules of conduct on the forum.
No it isn't. There is nothing in the rules about being constructive. And attacking people is only a violation if "without valid cause" and not "first provoked by them".
For reference, here are some of the rules of the forum which it is your job to uphold!

4. No harassment or unnecessary hostility toward other members without valid cause, unless first provoked by them
Mercer is clearly purely negative, which is stupid but is his right. Those that Mercer attacked tried to push positivity on him, so he was provoked. Leave Mercer alone and he will leave you alone.
Banning disruptive assholes isn't imposing on free speech. It's taking out the trash and cleaning this place up. And I've seen Mercer constantly going after @MarcosZeitola and now @Outcast9428 as well without provocation. This is why we asked for something to be done! Even people who don't get along usually stand pretty much uniform on this issue. These two bozos at least deserve a warning for their disruptive behaviour.
This is classic Leftist thinking. This is the excuse used to ban me all over the internet. I have looked through Mercer's posts and I don't think they are particularly disruptive.
If the rules, polls and the opinions of the community are something you don't give a f**k about then why are you a moderator? Why should anyone ask for any meaningful change when you've just blatantly said you don't give a f**k what this community wants?!
I am a moderator here to try to defend free speech.
This is why @Winston should make someone who actually gives a shit into a moderator.
Winston should be careful to avoid moderators who aren't fully committed to free speech.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 9:57 am
As usual, I disagree with everyone here.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 12:33 am
I agree that someone shouldn't be banned for personally attacking someone. Debates get heated and people fall out and shit happens, it's fine. The issue isn't someone attacking someone else. The issue here is someone who contributes nothing constructive but ONLY ever attack people. This IS a violation of the rules of conduct on the forum.
No it isn't. There is nothing in the rules about being constructive. And attacking people is only a violation if "without valid cause" and not "first provoked by them".

Mercer is clearly purely negative, which is stupid but is his right. Those that Mercer attacked tried to push positivity on him, so he was provoked. Leave Mercer alone and he will leave you alone.
This is classic Leftist thinking. This is the excuse used to ban me all over the internet. I have looked through Mercer's posts and I don't think they are particularly disruptive.
If the rules, polls and the opinions of the community are something you don't give a f**k about then why are you a moderator? Why should anyone ask for any meaningful change when you've just blatantly said you don't give a f**k what this community wants?!
I am a moderator here to try to defend free speech.
Winston should be careful to avoid moderators who aren't fully committed to free speech.
I see you've resorted to insinuating I'm trying to impede on the free speech of others. That isn't true and I'm tired of people making up lies just because they have a personal issue with me. :roll:

Well, it's clear nothing will be done about this. Or any other issues users of the forum might have. Apparently acting like a dickhead with impunity is the same as free speech :lol:

Mercer goes for @MarcosZeitola all the time without being provoked. @Outcast9428 only tried to help him and Mercer started making insults about Outcast9428's girlfriend. Allowing this kind of behaviour to go unchecked just means good members of this forum will get fed up and leave. :roll:

@fschmidt please provide me with an example of how someone would breach the rules 3 and 4 of the forum which would result in you taking action as a moderator? Is it what you arbitrarily decide?

Also, why is there suggestions and feedback sections of the forum when you don't care what people are suggesting or asking for.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 11:17 am
Mercer goes for @MarcosZeitola all the time without being provoked. @Outcast9428 only tried to help him and Mercer started making insults about Outcast9428's girlfriend. Allowing this kind of behaviour to go unchecked just means good members of this forum will get fed up and leave. :roll:
Here is MarcosZeitola on Mercer and Outcast9428 on Mercer. Both are a steady stream of insults.
@fschmidt please provide me with an example of how someone would breach the rules 3 and 4 of the forum which would result in you taking action as a moderator? Is it what you arbitrarily decide?
An example is that I banned a user who threatened to dox another user. That is serious harassment.
Also, why is there suggestions and feedback sections of the forum when you don't care what people are suggesting or asking for.
I am always willing to listen to ideas, so suggestions and feedback is fine. But I don't care about popular opinion, so I ignore polls.